• Published 1st Apr 2012
  • 754 Views, 1 Comments

My Little Adventure: The Return to Earth - Bloody



After Living in Equestria for awhile, I decided it was time to bring someone else to Equestira.

  • ...
10
 1
 754

Chapter 5

Chapter 5
The group and I had headed back to my house, I restrained Jenny with magic which didn't help her calm down anymore, aside from that when I tried to carry her normally she'd clawed at my eyes and attempted to strangle, and punch me on top of that, so I felt I'd just give her some space and give her some time to cool off. I sat down on the loveseat with Michelle and put Jennifer down on a chair across from us, she'd slightly calmed down by this point but still looked rather annoyed with me. Jennifer looked up and asked me one thing, "Prove it." She said simply, she wanted me to prove that I was indeed who I was.
To prove that I was me I thought of the most simple and simple thing to do, tell Jenny something only I knew about her. "Well..." I started, "We were in Paris back in high school on that field trip, and you decided to drag me along away from the group to go see the Eifel Tower. Unfortunately we took too long, lost the group and nearly missed the bus back to the hotel, our teacher Mr.Reynold was not pleased, and we both got suspended for a week after the trip." I said plainly, folding my arms I waited for her reaction.
Jenny had a look on her face of doubt, guilt, and joy. Normally she would've sprung up and gave Collin a big hug after all he was one of her best friends, and one of the few she kept in contact with, but the magic Collin had placed on her kept he sitting on her seat firmly. "um...could you..." Jenny gave a gaze to the magic wrapping around her. I sighed and decided to trust her, as soon as I lowered the restraints I found myself being hugged. "I can't believe it's you!" Jenny exclaimed she seemed very happy to see me, Michelle was beside me smiling, "That was like my reaction too." Michelle commented, as she watched Jenny latch onto Collin for the brief moment. Jenny backed off and sighed. "So...how am I going to get back?"
The room filled with deafening silence, the awful conclusion that I didn't have an answer for, but I had to come up with an answer, "Soon, when we can assume it's safe to reopen the portal." I replied, Jenny seemed satisfied with that answer, but I knew I'd have to break the truth to her or at least get her to like Equestria so she might stay, then again Celestia might have other plans. Deciding that I'd have to go talk with Celestia eventually, I said I had to go check on some things, Jenny and Michelle gave me an accepting nod and I left the room leaving the two to converse.
Almost immediately Celestia brought me into another room and we sat down to talk, even I had to admit that this wasn't good and Celestia's expression was filled with worry, "Collin...that got out of hoof, and you'll need to fix this right away, it took my subjects long enough to get used to you, but how do you think they'll cope with 2 others?" Celestia said asking, the fact she'd noted were true, it did take all of the ponies a decent while to cope with me living, but then again there was just one human not three, and even I had to admit this would impose a problem, "Well I don't want to open the portal again for at least another year Celestia...I found out that it's only one month back on earth as a year passes by here in Equestria." I said stating my own facts, "It's not safe to open the portal yet, I fear the Humans from earth would force their way through the next time they get a chance." Celestia nodded, "Very well Collin, but you must be careful, I'll talk with Luna about this, perhaps the three of us can talk again soon, for now try to keep your friends under control." I nodded and walked Celestia outside where she nodded and took off back for Canterlot.
I walked back into the room where I had left Michelle and Jennifer, they seemed to be talking but hushed as soon as I entered the room, "Am I interrupting something?" I asked even though it was quite obvious I did. The two shook their heads again and I shrugged, "Alright,." I said as I departed from the kitchen. I'll talk to Jenny later on and then I'll go for a flight with Michelle, hopefully she'd gotten used to them by now. I headed into the living room where I met with Rainbow, "Hey Dashie, how has Michelle's flight lessons been going?" I asked sitting down beside her, Dashie looked up from her Daring Do book and smiled, "Oh she's been doing great, almost as good as you." she replied and went back to reading her book. I thanked her before I left and headed into my room to rest for a bit, the fight today had taken all the energy out of me and a well deserved rest was needed.
I crawled into bed with a sigh as I felt myself drifting off to sleep Michelle walked in and hopped into the bed, as did Jennifer, "Guys..let me sleep..." I said tiredly, Michelle sighed, "We are, but Jenny needs a place to sleep and you're asleep anyways..." Michelle laughed lightly as I had fallen asleep by that point. Michelle looked to Jennifer, "Here I think I can help." Michelle concentrated for a moment and conjured a bed out of thin air for Jenny, Jenny was awestruck, "But..how...did?" She couldn't form the words and just sighed, "Thanks Michelle." Michelle nodded and crawled into bed beside me and fell asleep quietly, Jennifer on the other hand found herself lying wide awake staring at the ceiling, "maybe staying here could be cool, I mean they have magic, and wings! But, will they even let me?" Jennifer found herself thinking throughout most of the night before she finally fell asleep.