• Published 1st Apr 2012
  • 751 Views, 1 Comments

My Little Adventure: The Return to Earth - Bloody



After Living in Equestria for awhile, I decided it was time to bring someone else to Equestira.

  • ...
10
 1
 751

Chapter 3

Chapter 3

These two made my “early birthday” a ton of fun, Trixie gave me and Michelle a little show and I got a kiss from Michelle too, I lit up like a tomato and we all had a good laugh. I have to admit, just seeing Michelle after six years made my heart explode, but I still had to get her and Trixie back to Equestria soon, if a month here was a year there...well we've been gone a while and I'm sure they're worried. "So we'll head to Equestria tomorrow for sure, Michelle you should pack some things, so you can get a head start." I said putting my jacket on. Michelle began to pack simple things into her backpack, pants, shirts, other things that she wouldn't let me near, I snickered from around the corner. "Don't forget the pink ones." I said in a joking manner, Michelle peeked her head out and pecked me on the cheek, "Okay, I know they're your favorite!" She joked back, I smirked and looked over to Trixie whom was checking out Michelle's old N64. I walked over, "Whatcha' looking at there Trixie?" she looked up and pointed to the N64, "What's this?" Trixie asked looking back to the device. "That's a Nintendo 64." I replied picking up the console and removing some of the dust from it.

After a lengthily explanation of what a Nintendo 64 was and packing it up along with some games, I grabbed the last few things we might need, I packed the items into a backpack, I had mine, Michelle had hers, and Trixie was happily sitting in my jacket pocket again. The three of us began to set out, I peeked out the eyehole in Michelle's door to find S.W.A.T officers piling up, I looked back and told Michelle to backup, I used magic to make myself bulletproof and then proceeded to kick the door outwards sending a few officers flying, the others went to tackle me but I tossed them aside like Rag dolls.

After battling our way out of the apartments we bolted for the forest, we managed to make it with the aid of my magic casting some confusion spells, honestly I was probably just as confused, why did the police come, and what did they want? We kept running through the forest and eventually found the portal again, without hesitation we dashed through the portal, the tree’s changed back to jungle like Everfree. I covered our tracks behind us; eventually we made it back to the point where I’d first encountered Dashie. The three of us sat down, Trixie was now her rightful size being as I no longer had to hide her. Taking a drink I looked to Michelle and Trixie, “Welcome back to Equestria.” I gave a small jazz hands gesture along with my trademark smirk. The three of us all had a good laugh, I stood up and helped them both to their feet, spreading my wings out I opened my arms; “Shall we go for a flight?” I asked, Trixie jumped into my arms, Michelle slowly nodded, you could tell she was nervous as she hugged onto my tightly, clearly wanted to stay on the ground as much as she wanted to fly.

We soared through the air watching as the tree’s passed below us, like a big form of green cotton, it looked soft being as I was flying so fast with the two of them, Michelle was grinning ear to ear, Trixie spread her hooves out in a superman like fashion, me well, I was actually using my wings so I looked like my usual flying self. Landing at my house the three of us entered to find Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie all waiting, Dashie was the first to latch onto me with a great big hug. “Hey RD, I missed you too.” I said with a light chuckle as I hugged her back, Fluttershy tip toed over silent as a mouse and tugged on my jeans, she gave a glance to Michelle and the rest looked to Michelle with the same sort of look, “This is Michelle, she’s my friend.”

After a lot of hello’s introductions and explanations the eight in the room, including myself all went into the kitchen where I made some sandwiches and everyone had a good meal. Michelle seemed to relax fairly quickly, despite being the only female human in the room, Rarity was going to drag her off so she could get some designs for dresses and such for her, while Twilight had booked a session at the Library, when Michelle got her wings Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy we’re going to teach her to fly while Pinkie was going to get Michelle’s help with a cake. This left me with nothing to do but get Michelle’s stuff settled into my house, I flew over quickly and got most of her stuff settled in, one problem remained though; we needed a bed for her and a bed for me.

After about thirty minutes of thinking I came up with the simple answer, I’d just sleep on the couch. I turned to go to the living room to find Michelle standing right behind me “Boo.” She said innocently, I jumped back and clutched my chest, “Jeez! Don’t do that!” I was half smirking; Michelle was grinning ear to ear and laughing along with it, “got you back for Halloween finally.” I laughed as she did and I explained what I was planning on doing, Michelle taped the ground, “What’s up?” I asked knowing that something was on her mind. Michelle looked up to me, “Well, I was thinking...we could...you know...stay together?” I found myself dumbstruck, I knew she had some feelings for me, and heck I had feelings for her, but the fact that she’d not get angry if I was in the same bed...well it made me feel good about myself. “Sure, in fact I like that idea a lot more.” I yawned towards the end and checked to see that it was nearing 11PM, “Let’s go get some sleep, I’m beat.” Michelle went to say something before she slumped forward and fell into my arms, I gently carried her and put her in the bed, I lied down beside her and fell asleep myself. It had been a good day, and I was glad to be back in Equestria.