• Published 1st Apr 2012
  • 978 Views, 17 Comments

I Only Want You Gone - Derpintena



Sweetie Belle is faced with death

  • ...
14
 17
 978

That Would Be Funny

"Scootalo, please don't do this." Sweetie Belle begged her pegasus friend.

"But I must or I will end up like you." Scootalo poured some kind of alcohol on a rag and placed over Sweetie Belle's mouth. After a minute Scootalo turned to Apple Bloom "You ready to do this?"

"Yes, let me turn on the camera first, so they will have proof that we did do what they asked"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'll go check on them real fast be right back." Rarity left to check on her sister to see if the others were doing what they were asked to do, singing"You've got your short sad life left.... that's what I'm counting on....".

The two fillies were doing what they were asked to do with the young unicorn.Which is exactly the same as the video but Sweetie Belle is out cold and they revive her with adrenaline after they do each task.

"Girls? You doing the task we had you do?" Rarity peeked in to check on them, Apple Bloom and Scootalo starting to skin Sweetie Belle.

"We are, we just started skinning her!" the two fillies that were awake yelled simoltaniously. The knife skinning Sweeit Belle's legs as if they were putting butter on bread.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This is so boring, how much longer are they going to keep us waiting?" Fluttershy looked up at the moon, watching two robotic spheres float, one yelling so loud that even though they were far away Fluttershy could hear it saying: SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE SPAAAAAAAAACE YEEEEHAAAAAAAH, S....P...ACE.

"I don't know silly, may-" Pinkie was cut off by the sphere again: space.... space? SPAAAAAAACE!

"They are skinning away, I helped them a bit." Rarity annouced, blood scattered on the hooves,walking over to the two mares.

"We could go in and start making some food, not cupcakes but normal food." Fluttershy suggested as everypony was getting annoyed by space core.

"Buck yeah, I am starving." Pinkie said as she bounced up and down about to fly towards the midnight sky, "Maybe the audience might enjoy a normal scene instead of a dark and twisted one..."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 3 mares sat down and started to layer ingredients for sheperd pie. Fluttershy has just put the dish in the oven when she heard a knock at the cellar door. She nodded to Rarity as a signal for: you can get the door and make sure they brought it all up with them.

Rarity opened the door to see Scootalo and Apple Bloom holding buckets of Sweetie Belles organs, skin, mane/tail and muscle, in Scootalo's mouth was the horn for Pinkie's necklace.

"Well done both of you, we shall put this in storage for later use.... and Scootalo.... welcome to your new home." Rarity moved the buckets so she could hug her new 'family' member.

THE END