• Published 30th Apr 2014
  • 495 Views, 1 Comments

High School Stories 9th grade - AmethystFire



The backstories of the main characters of the High School Ponies (HSP.)

  • ...
5
 1
 495

Harmony Wing

Hello, my name is Harmony Wing and I am fifteen equestrian years old. You may have already know that apparently. Crystal wanted me to do this, write my backstory so every pony understood who I was. I'm going to try and make this short and to the point. I was born in the Everfree Forest; which apparently is a "curse." Honestly, I think that it's just an old mare's tale.

When I first started school and I accidentally told one pony where I was born. I became the most disliked pony in the area. No pony wanted to hang out with a pony with "the curse." I went through my entire live, almost, with no pony liking me. But, one day, all of that changed, the day that I found my cutie mark.

I was six when there was going to be the first annual talent show, at Everfree Elementary. I knew that I was an okay singer, but I never knew I was that good. There were so many ponies there, I got really nervous and started to freak out. I started thinking about leaving. But when I decided that I should leave, it was too late, my turn had come.

Going up on the stage I looked out into the crowd and almost lost it. But guess again, I was too late. The music started and a stallion handed me the microphone. Well, I couldn't have stood there like a complete moron! I took the mic and started to sing.

Dream by night
Wish by day
Love begins this way

Loving starts
When open hearts
Touch and stay

Sleep for now
Dreaming's how
Lover's lives are planned

Future songs
And flying dreams
Hand in hand

Love, it seems
Made flying dreams
So hearts could soar

Heaven sent
These wings were meant
To prove once more
That love is the key
Love is the key

You and I touch the sky
The eagle and the dove
Nightingales

We keep our sails
Filled with love
And love it seems

Made flying dreams
To bring you home to me

Love, it seems
Made flying dreams
So hearts could soar

Heaven sent
These wings were meant
To prove once more
That love is the key
Love is the key

You and I touch the sky
The eagle and the dove
Nightingales

We keep our sails
Filled with love
Ever strong our future song
To sing it must be free

Every part
Is from the heart
And love is still the key

And love it seems
Made flying dreams
To bring you home to me

Read more: Kenny Loggins - Flying Dreams Lyrics | MetroLyrics

When I finished, the crowd was silent for a long time, it kind of scared me at first. I lowered my head and started to trot away. But then they clapped for me, I smiled.

"Look at your flank Harmony." my instructor whispered into my ear.

I looked down at my flank and noticed a particular tattoo on it.

Singing was my destiny, and song writing. That was the best destiny ever! I could share my feelings and express myself, finally! When I turned fourteen, I stayed in Canterlot and met Princess Twilight. I happened to notice a purple furred Pegasus mare with her muzzle in a book, and a crystallized quill in her mouth. At first I thought that she was a royal scribe.

"Who is that your highness?" I asked Princess Twilight.

"Oh, that's Crystal Feather. Don't worry about her right noe, she's in the zone." Twilight responded.

I didn't even want to bother a scribe at her work. That summer my mom had us move to the Crystal Empire. I didn't want to leave my friends that I made after the performance, but my mom is my only ride around anywhere. I went to the high school there and saw that purple Pegasus pony again, the one Princess Twilight called Crystal Feather.

I got to know that pony well. Her and I come up with the most evilest ideas for stories and songs together. Here and I together, creating ideas, it could cause some major chaos!

Author's Note:

Harmony is right, the both of us together have so many ideas that are evil, and tend to get a little creepy. Like her and I had an idea that one of her characters and one of my characters in my story really likes her character and if that character came to my story. My character would freak out.