• Published 14th Apr 2014
  • 238 Views, 5 Comments

Carrot Tops Adventure - sweetiebelle5



Carrot Top was a carrot farmer. Every day she would walk out into the field and sigh. "One day will be the day were I go out into the world" she would say. She wanted to be a brave exploring not a measly farmer!

  • ...
 5
 238

chapter 4

Swirls looked at her and furrowed his brow. "Well slaying doesn't mean your brave and that's not necessarily what you have to do," he said. Carrot Top didn't seem to hear.

"So I will need a sword, supplies, carrots of course," she said. "Where can I get this stuff?" she asked.

This is what she had been waiting for her whole life. A chance. A chance to show the world she can be brave. A chance to show the world who the real Carrot Top was. A chance to show the world she wasn't a silly farm girl with her head in the clouds.

"Well there is this otter at the end of the river who makes swords. We should ask him for one!" suggested Swirls.

"Wait. Your telling me animals can talk?" Carrot asked in disbelief.

"Ya. Why wouldn't they be able to? Oh ya right. Your a pony. Most ponies don't know this sort of stuff. They are told by the few ponies who know but they don't let their guard down and except unlikely stuff," Swirls explained shaking his head sadly.

"Well not me! I can believe most stuff if it has good reasoning," Carrot said.

"Well, do you believe that violence isn't always bravery?" he asked.

"I said GOOD reasoning," Carrot Top said. "Hey look I think we are here!" Carrot said pointing to a wooden shack lined with swords around it on display.

She saw something move in the shack. That must be the sword maker! Carrot thought. He came out of the shack with a scowl on his face. He looked slightly overweight and taller than most otters. "What do you want?" he said in a mean gruff voice.

"Carrot Top," Swirls Said, "Meet Benny the otter."