• Published 14th Apr 2014
  • 238 Views, 5 Comments

Carrot Tops Adventure - sweetiebelle5



Carrot Top was a carrot farmer. Every day she would walk out into the field and sigh. "One day will be the day were I go out into the world" she would say. She wanted to be a brave exploring not a measly farmer!

  • ...
 5
 238

chapter 1

Years past since career day. Carrot never gave up hope of being an adventurer, although her parents would discourage her.

“Your no adventurer your a carrot farmer!” they would say.

“How come Lyra doesnt have to work the farm?!” Carrot would yell back.

“Shes a unicorn!” would be their reply.

One fall Carrot earned her cutie mark: 3 carrots. She was so upset. That means she HAD to work the farm.

The following winter Lyra moved to Ponyville and shortly Carrots parents died. She was all alone to run a farm. No one to talk to. She knew she had to work the farm since her parents were gone. She never smiled- well most of the time.

Ever since Carrot was a baby she had a stuffed pony named Swirls. When she was little she would pretend he would take her on a magical adventure. Sometimes if it was a bad day worse then usual, Carrot found herself playing that silly game with the doll.

They had a special saying they shared: Wind take me take me to a land far from dis-ray. Wind take me take me to adventure in the suns way.

This was one of those cold gloomy days on the farm. She took out Swirls and hugged him tightly his aroma of carrots fresh picked filled the air.

When she got done saying her special say something different happened then usual. The wind blew hard. It swooped Carrot Top into the air. It howled as loud as a timberwolf in Carrot's ear. Then the wind dropped her into an unusual surrounding. Her mouth fell.