• Published 8th Apr 2014
  • 869 Views, 11 Comments

How Am I Ever Going To Explain This To Your Parents? - Pinkuponi



Cheerilee foalsits the CMC while there family is out of town. Everything goes wrong. Hooves crossed this will end well.

  • ...
0
 11
 869

Day 1

Author's Note:

I present my first story on this site. This chapter is more of a prologue, so more will happen next chapter. This took about an hout to write, so if there are any problems, please help me point them out. Thanks!

Day 1

Miss Cheerilee sat at her desk, reading her favorite romance novel Fifty Shades of Neigh, as her class kept themselves busy, either starting there homework or passing notes. Only minutes kept her from the Spring Break she had been anticipating for the last month. Finally, a chance for me to relax without any annoying children. I mean, they aren't so terrible, I just feel like I can use a break every now and then. Besides, I hadn't had a good cup of my sister Berry Punch's cyder in ages without being bugged by the police or school district. She thought.

She smiled at the thought of warm apple cyder, not cider, cyder. How she can't wait to have some. She looked down at her book and realized she was only on the 7th page. Maybe this week I'll have time to finish this freaking book. I've been so distracted lately I've only been re-reading pages. And too bad, it seemed good so far.

The bell rung, breaking the silent atmosphere of the room. "Okay class," The mare started, "remember to do the homework packet over the vacation. It's worth twenty percent of your grade. Now, enjoy your break. I know I will." Most of the children in the room stormed out of the class as soon as she finished. Only a few where still in the room.

"Miss Cheerilee!" Applebloom jumped infront of her teacher's face, surprising her. "Can ah' ask you ah' favor?"

Her two friends, Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle, joined her as expected. "What are you doing here, girls? I thought you'd want to leave right away." Cheerilee sighed.

Sweetie Belle showed half a smile and looked to her side. "Accctualllly, we wanted to ask you something, ya see my sister is staying in Canterlot for the week on business," She looked at Applebloom

"And mah' family is going to a business meeting in Apploosa,"

Scootaloo shrugged when they both looked at her, "You would expect my family to be doing something work related too but honestly I have absolutely no idea whatsoever where they are..." She started, "And usually I'd stay with Rainbow Dash, but she's at some competition I'm not aloud to go to. Dumb Equestria porn star championships, whatever that is." The orange filly crossed her forelegs pouted for a moment before returning to the conversation.

"An' we where wondering if ya' can foalsit us. Our families all said it was okay, and we don't have much of an option. Pinkie Pie's foalsitting service is the only one in town, and it isn't exactly, the best around." Applebloom said.

Cheerilee sighed. "Aren't you old enough to stay home alone?"

"The last time I stayed home alone I burnt my house down." Scootaloo said, in the most casually way anypony could say that sentence.

"Ooookayy, and what about you girls?" She asked looking at Sweetie Belle and Applebloom, awkwardly.

"Same here." They said simultaneously.

"You mean, you all burnt down your houses?" Miss Cheerilee raised a brow.

The three nodded. "Yeah, why is that not normal?" Sweetie Belle asked.

Cheerilee gave a facehoof. Great, just when I thought I could get a break I have to watch the three most misbehaved students in the class, besides Snips and Snails. Nopony likes Snips and Snails. That's just plain fact right there. "Fine, I guess I can watch you for the week. But no horsing around. Get it? Horsing?" Bad pun, Cheerilee, bad pun.

"Yay!" The Cutiemark Crusaders cheered. "Spring Break at Cheerilee's!"

"I hope you know this means I'll be making sure you do every inch of homework." The purple mare smirked.

"Awww." The three fillies frowned.


Applebloom, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle unpacked there things in a guest bedroom at Cheerilee's home in Ponyville, later that evening. Applebloom had bought her potion making things, to practice so that she could maybe earn her Cutiemark, however everypony knew she wouldn't. Scootaloo bought, nothing, because she's poor, and has no home (kidding, kidding, she actually bought her beloved scooter), and Sweetie Belle unpacked a case of classy, overwhelming dresses her sister made her, even though they both knew well that she would never wear them in public.

"Ah' can't wait to do some crusading this week!" Appleboom said as she sorted some flasks that where in her bag.

"Maybe you'll get one in being a dorky wizard." Scootaloo mocked.

Sweetie sighed, "At least you don't have all of these dresses, I'd be supprised if I didn't get a cutiemark in folding clothes."

"What would that even look like?" Applebloom asked.

Their teacher, and foalsitter, walked into the room. She smiled, as she saw the three seemingly settling in fine. "How's everypony doing?" She asked the trio.

"We're doing fine. You have a nice house." Sweetie Belle said.

Cheerilee blushed, "It isn't that nice."

"Well you did a good job of cleaning up then." Scootaloo attempted to complement her.

"Okay girls, now that you're unpacked I think it's a good time to get your homework out of the way. Besides, if you had to do it later, this fanfic would be really boring. Might as well get it done off-screen." Cheerilee said, totally not breaking the fourth-wall.

The Cutiemark Crusaders sighed, "okay."

Cheerilee smiled as she trotted out of the room. That should keep the busy for a few hours, now I get to finish that book, in peace and-

"MISS CHEERILEE I NEED HELP!" A voice cried from the other room. Damnit.