• Published 5th Apr 2014
  • 356 Views, 22 Comments

Elements Added - Lightosphere



Four ponys after having met in a concert and instantly becoming freinds odd things started happening to them, anything from glowing, to summoning objects of some importance into thier possesion. How will thier story unfold... find out!

  • ...
4
 22
 356

And So It Began...

Boulder Bruce had a dark chocolate brown coat with an electric green mane, he had a very large build, which allowed him to work on a solitary rock farm in the outer edges of basaltimore. Though he understood the drive for a high life, he lived in a small hoof-made house of seamless volcanic rocks and stones. Even the slightly tinted windows were volcanic glass (obsidian). Though he didn't live the best of existences, he definitely had a comfortable modern-like house with a small living room that expanded to other reaches of life such as bedroom and kitchen.

Bruce's job was mining igneous rocks and rounding them into smoother than glass perfection, before being sold to the rich and famous of Equestria. He sometimes even took business ventures out to other countries. The pay was high, almost 10,000 bits per rock, and this salary allowed him to explore the city a little bit.

In his search for some entertainment he came across an old market area, sadly most of the stands were run out of business by the big corporations with cheaper foods. Only a few still stood and ran well, one of which was a sandwich vender by the name of Kelp Sea. It had a small patio area with magazines strewn everywhere. Where Bruce decided to sit the paper announced that a mixed group of musicians where playing in Ponyville that weekend, it was said to be a combination of Classic and Dubstep to create a harmony of hums from the strings and a beat like a drum from the wubs. He was interested and he quickly glanced down to the price, his jaw dropped at the number of a measly one hundred bits for the talents of both Octavia Philharmonica and Vinyl Scratch! Even if he didn't like their types of music, of which he did, he would have gone for the price was low and he had a few vacation days saved up from last year that he wanted to spend. So he galloped home and got his saddle bags ready for the trip, and stay, in Ponyville.

^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v

Nadia Mesi was a beautiful unicorn with an acute understanding of marine wildlife. Her coat was a brilliant orange that reflected the suns rays wherever she faced, her mane on the other hoof was a flowing mixture of light and dark blue contrasting with the orange just enough to make her noticeable but not too showy.

She went to a college in the Andalusian outback as an exchange student from Equestria to learn more about the diverse sea life and plants. She was the top of her class when it came to anything sea related but when math budged in she nearly failed the semester, the professor allowed her to take an easier math class while taking advanced marine biology 10. She thank him much and offered him a ticket into her cousin Vinyl's party in Ponyville that weekend, he replied that he would love to come and told her to come with him for he didn't know his way around. With many thanks the fluorescent unicorn hopped off to ready all of her gear for the trip.

^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v

Wind Writer was a bored pony, he was always reading books and writing books in his spare time but now he was out of his parents house he needed to pay for expenses such as food and electricity, which meant he had to get a sucky job as a minimum wage weather pony. He was always fooling around with the clouds to make them resemble an artifact from Daring Doo or some other adventure he read. His duty was to collect large pointless blanket clouds, roll them up, and put them into the rain maker to water up a different cloud. His mane was a pillow of cloud white and his coat was a shade of light blue that made him nearly invisible against the sky.

As he went for the last cloud of his day he looked down to the ground and notice a stunning mare walking her way toward Sugarcube Corner. Her Coat was a smooth marshmallow white and her mane was like a fire, swishing in the wind slightly made it look alive. He raced through his last cloud to see if he could meet up with her and chat. Placing his punch card back into his slot he raced out to the candy shop.

He walked in with a slight pant and noticed her sitting in the far corner on a bench facing away from the door. She somehow knew he was there and turned around, and motioned for him to sit across from her for there were very few free seats left in the store. He quickly stepped in-between seats to get to her and before he got there he twisted toward Mr. Cake and requested for two coffees. Wind sat down gently to not disturb anything in their area.

The mare started the conversation off simply "Hello, my name is Flamella Frays and yours is?"

"Oh mine?" he asked stupidly with blood rushing slightly to his cheeks "m-my name is Wind, Wind Writer."

She snuck a sneak peek at his cutie mark and noticed that instead of what she thought it would be, a cloud board ( a Pegasus surf board for the clouds) but instead she saw it was a quill and ink. She gave him a puzzled look and he swept his eyes over his mark and back at her and suddenly he burst into intense laughter.

After composing himself he explained that his name was Wind WRITER not Rider. Flamella's face filled understanding and she allowed a broad grin to spread across her face.

"You're an interesting pony Wind." she said bluntly, "Hey! There is a concert playing with my cousin in it and I have an extra ticket."

Wind was perplexed and gratefully said 'yes' and then piped up with the two questions he had "Who is your cousin? And who were you going to give the ticket to before me?"

"Well" She said slowly "to answer your first question my cousin in Vinyl Scratch as for the second one it was for you I was hoping to give it to you when you were at home, but you were working and I was hungry so I stopped here."

He sat there his mouth open slightly, he raised his hoofs, placed them to his temples, and pushed them away making an eruption sound with his mouth. She had just unintentionally blown his mind.

^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v

Unbeknownst these four ponies were to set off a chain reaction that could either plummet the world into chaos or bring it to its greatest glory ever know by pony kind...

Author's Note:

This is just a start for me if any of you guys could help me move this fiction along like commenting what you want to happen I can give credit to whomever's idea was used, please do be offended If I don't use your idea, I might have liked yours but I preferred someone else's or I just had my own idea for the story. Note: you may use the comment section for anything you want, heck, you could vent off having a bad day and I might use some of that is the story. The point is be free on this page ok.