• Published 8th Apr 2014
  • 1,976 Views, 6 Comments

Equestria Wars Episode II: The Lunar Republic Strikes Back - sonicdash123



After a fierce battle at Canterlot and the Death Star was destroyed, half of the Lunar forces remain vigilant across the land of Equestria and has brought back to life the dark unicorn king of the Crystal Empire.

  • ...
34
 6
 1,976

Chapter 7: The Deal

Twilight, Fluttershy, Cadence, Shining Armor, Applejack, Canderous, Pinkie Pie, and Rarity were all sitting in a stone cell covering their ears from the high-pitched whistle screeching loudly in the cell. Once it finally stopped, they got up and sat on their chairs that was left in here for them. "I can't believe that they betrayed us," Shining Armor said.

"I thought that they were friends of ours," Rarity said.

"I hope that Rainbow is all right," Applejack said. "I just don't know why the droids took her."

---------------------

The two droids strapped Rainbow to a rack as King Sombra strode across the room. He then turned to Rainbow and said, "For every insult, you will scream a dozen times." The rack then lowered her closer and closer to the torturing mechanism that was below her. He then exited the room where Fancypants waited.

"Sombra," Fancypants adressed.

"You may put Rainbow back in the cell with the others 'til I leave." Sombra said to a magnaguard, ignoring Fancypants.

"What if she dies?" the magnaguard asked.

"She will not be permanently damaged." the king replied. Screams can be heard from the room Rainbow was in as Sombra and the others were walking to the elevator."

"King Sombra, what of her friends?" Fancypants asked.

"They must never again leave this city."

"That was never the condition of our agreement, nor was torturing Rainbow Dash for no reason." Fancypants shouted, angry.

"Perhaps that you and Fleur have been treated unfairly?" Sombra asked.

Fancypants sighed and replied, "No."

"Good. It will be unfortunate if I had to leave a garrison of droids here.” The elevator he was in closed as Fancypants turned and walked down the hall, muttering to himself.

“This deal's getting worse all the time.”

---------------------

Pinkie Pie and the others were playing a game of charades while Canderous was just laying down on a bed. "Is it a...movie?" Fluttershy asked. Pinkie nodded in disagreement and did the same gesture again.

"Is it related to cooking?" Twilight asked. Pinkie nodded and did another gesture. A door from behind her opened as a magnaguard carried Rainbow to the cell and threw her in.

"Rainbow Dash," Pinkie Pie said. "Are you alright?"

"I feel terrible," Rainbow mumbled. Applejack came and helped her to a cell bed.

"Why were they doing this?" Rarity asked.

"They didn't ask me any questions." The door opened again and Fancypants entered the room along with two guards.

"Get out of here, Fancypants," Twilight shouted.

"Just hear me out for a second," he barked. "Sombra has agreed to turn you all over to me."

"Over to you?" Canderous asked as he got up from his bed.

"You all will have to stay here, but at least you will be safe."

"He just wants us all dead," Rainbow said.

"He's not after you at all. He's after somepony called Thunder."

"Charming Thunder?" Twilight asked.

"King Sombra has set a trap for him."

"And we're the bait," Fluttershy said.

"And he's on his way here as we speak." Canderous felt heat rising to his face as his anger peaked.

"Perfect," he said. "You fixed us all pretty good didn't you?" He then hauled off and punched Fancypants sending him spiraling across the room. The two guards then instantly pummeled Canderous to the ground with their rifles, knocking him to the ground. Fancypants stopped them before they were about to fire at him.

"STOP!!" he yelled. "I've done all I can do. I'm sorry I couldn't do better, but I have my own problems."

"Yeah, you're a real hero all right," Canderous spit from his spot to the ground. Fancypants and the guards left as Shining Armor and Cadence helped him up.

"You certainly have a way with other ponies," Shining Armor said. He then placed him on the bed and dabbed at the blood that was leaking on his cheek.

---------------------

Sombra and Fancypants stood at the top of the stairs of a large chamber filled with pipes and chemical tanks. In the middle of the room, there was a round pit housed a hydraulic platform.

Sombra made an evil grin as he said while he scanned the equipment, "This facility is crude, but it will be adequate to freeze Charming Thunder for his journey to Queen Chrysalis." A droid that looked similar to a regular battle droid with a vibrosword on its back approached.

"King Sombra, ship approaching," it reported. "TIE Advanced class."

"Good," Sombra replied. "Monitor Charming Thunder and allow him to land." The droid bowed and left the chamber.

"King Sombra, we only use this facility for carbon freezing," Fancypants said. "I don't know what will happen if you put him in there but I think that it might kill him."

"I do not Chrysalis' prize damaged. And one more thing, take Twilight and her friends to my ship."

"But...but you said they will be left in the city under my supervision."

"I am altering the deal. Pray that I don't alter it any further."

---------------------

Pinkie was bouncing a ball to the wall and catching it every time she throws it. A door slid open as Fleur and Fancypants entered. "Come with us," Fleur said. "There has been a change of plan."

"You are to be taken to Sombra's shuttle leaving the city," Fancypants said nervously. Twilight and the group gasped in fear to hear the new as battle droids entered the room.