• Published 2nd Apr 2014
  • 1,852 Views, 10 Comments

A Night Mare's Time in the Human World - DanRitchoof



This how Nightmare Moon and a certain human meet one faithful night in Durant, OK that neither of them wil surely never forget for the rest of their lives, from now until the end of time itself.

  • ...
7
 10
 1,852

Chapter 3: Nightmare Moon Stays for Good

Chapter 3:Nightmare Moon Stays for Good

Soon I thought that I felt that something was going to tear us apart, I just didn't know it yet. I didn't want to tell Nightmare Moon, because I didn't want to alarm her. She could see that I was in deep thought about something, but she couldn't understand what it was.

Soon she asked me, "What is brewing in your mind?'

I simply didn't say because I thought she would be upset if I told her so I just simply said, "It's nothing. Nothing at all."

As she walked in to the kitchen to fix us both something to eat, I started to make a plan in my head, "If I am going to lose her one day, then I am going have to make every last minute with her count."

As she walked back in my room, I said to her, "Nightmare Moon, I know we've only known each other for a week now, but I want to ask you something very important." I took a deep breath and said, "Nightmare Moon, will you marry me?"

The question shocked Nightmare Moon as if she was hit by a bolt of strong magic. She thought about this for a moment and then she said, "Yes. I will marry you."

This soon got to my mom, and when she heard the news, I saw that she was just breaking into tears, so I had to hug her to calm her down.

Soon the word that I asked Nightmare Moon to marry me spread to the rest of my family, and there was a lot of commotion about me marrying Nightmare Moon. I didn't even think that the news of this spread, even across dimensional barriers to the land of Equestria to Princess Celestia.

Soon I saw a portal much like the one that brought Nightmare Moon into my life, brought Twilight Sparkle, her friends, her family, and Princess Celestia and Princess Luna.

Soon tomorrow Nightmare Moon and I were going to get married.