• Published 2nd Apr 2014
  • 1,846 Views, 10 Comments

A Night Mare's Time in the Human World - DanRitchoof



This how Nightmare Moon and a certain human meet one faithful night in Durant, OK that neither of them wil surely never forget for the rest of their lives, from now until the end of time itself.

  • ...
7
 10
 1,846

Chapter 2: The Week We Spent Together

The Week We Spent Together
It was now 5:30 a.m., the time I usually wake up every morning for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, I moved quietly so as not to wake up Nightmare Moon, because she was still sleeping, as I turned towards my room I thought that Nightmare Moon looked so cute while she was sleeping.

I turned the bathtub faucets to just the right temperature, the same I always showered in. I stepped in, and quickly took my shower, then I put on some clean clothes, and then as if on cue, Nightmare Moon woke up, she wanted to know why I was getting dressed, and I said to her, “I have to get ready for school, so that is why I am dressed.”

I saw that the look on her face meant that she was sad that I was leaving, but I lifted her chin and told her, “Hey, I’ll be back after school is done, then we have some fun when I get back.”

This made Nightmare Moon feel much better. Then we played ourselves a little bit of the video games I had in my room, for a little while. Then before my mom came into my room she helped me get my school stuff together, then as I walked out the door she kissed me good-bye. I waved good-bye to her as I stepped on the bus. Soon I was at school, doing what I usually at breakfast at school, my school was a simple school. I usually play some Yu-gi-oh duels at school, because I am the best duelist at the Equestrian Duel Academy, where everyone, no matter their skill at the game can have a chance to be the next King of Games.

All the time I was at school I was thinking about Nightmare Moon and how she was doing without me right next to her.

I was soon challenged to a duel by a duelist who was making trouble by picking on duelists weaker than herself, I said to her, “Why don’t you just pick on a duelist your own size, or are you scared to cause you’re afraid of the true duelist in front of you?”

The mean duelist looked at me and said, “Why don’t you and I have a duel in 2 hours?”

I thought about and saw the duelist she had beat up, and said “Yes. I’ll be there.” Then 2 hours later we had our duel, before the duel I learned that the duelist that picked on the duelist I saw earlier was named Trixie, she was mean as she was boastful.

Soon the duel began, Trixie’s Life Points were at 4000, same as mine. We shuffled our decks, then I looked at what I had to start with, I grinned with happiness.

Trixie started by summoning the Level 3 monster known as “Bladefly”, it had 1000 ATK points and 700 DEF points. She then ended her turn, and spoke to me in a sly tone, “You will never have the skills to defeat the Great and Powerful Trixie, ha-ha!”

I just about had enough, and then I said, “Are you done blabbing? It’s my move so look out. I summon the monster known as “Gatling Ogre” in Attack mode. The monster I played had 800 ATK points and 600 DEF points.

So, then I said to Trixie, “Now my Ogre may not look like much, but his special ability will blow you away, but first I’ll place 5 cards face-down, then I’ll activate the special ability of my Gatling Ogre, for every Spell and Trap I send from my Spell and Trap Card Zone, you take 800 points of damage!”

Trixie was shocked, confused about what I said, then she said, “Wait, I what?!”

Then I declared my move and said, “Now I send all 5 of my face-downs to inflict upon you 4000 points of damage!”

The bullets form my monster hit Trixie’s Life Points and I won the duel. After that I rode the bus home, and who was standing in my room waiting to come home, but Nightmare Moon. After I told her how my day was, she embraced me and I did the same, and then I said to her, “Maybe I’ll teach you how to play Yu-Gi-Oh someday, or anytime you want.”

She just hugged me and said, " I’d like that.”