• Published 2nd Apr 2014
  • 1,852 Views, 10 Comments

A Night Mare's Time in the Human World - DanRitchoof



This how Nightmare Moon and a certain human meet one faithful night in Durant, OK that neither of them wil surely never forget for the rest of their lives, from now until the end of time itself.

  • ...
7
 10
 1,852

Epilogue: After-Wedding Party

Epilogue: After-Wedding Party
Soon it was the start of the after-party, everyone was having a lot of fun, dancing to the music. I was dancing with Nightmare Moon, we were dancing so beautifully that my sister, Rachel was just so proud of me.

Nightmare Moon was amazed of how well I was dancing,"Danny, you dance divinely."

I just merely smiled and said, "Thanks. I call this one, "The Steam Train"."

Nightmare Moon chuckled.

Rachel said, with a smile on her face, " I am just so proud of my little brother."

Princess Cadance, who was standing right next to her happily agreed.

Shining Armor and Bruce, who were standing next to them agreed too, they were also proud of me for gaining a new wife, and my new title as Prince of Dreams.

Then as Nightmare Moon and I were dancing, we looked up and saw a shooting star jetting across the night sky like a rocket.

Nightmare Moon said to me, "Look, a shooting star. Make a wish."

I simply said, "Why? Everything I could ever wish for is right here in front of me."

Then I asked her, "What would you wish for?"

She answered, "Well, how about wishing for kids of our own?"

I was a little surprised, "Kids? Oh, cinders and ashes."

Author's Note:

Now this may lead to a sequel, but I'll need sometime to come up with the words for the sequel. Oh, and thanks to all who appreciate this story I have made.

Comments ( 7 )

I just finished putting 2 more chapters and an epilogue in the story. Hope that helps you out.

Sweet story!

Good story. Also, it's nice to meet a fellow yugiohh player.

8552884
I also noticed a few of my stories in your favorites. So thanks man! But I gotta wonder, what won you over?

8553526
I guess the theme of Yugioh won me over.

Login or register to comment