• Published 24th Mar 2014
  • 1,601 Views, 11 Comments

Pink - DarthMalentai



A man turned into a dragon. Full WTF story only no serious story lines (For now)

  • ...
1
 11
 1,601

Chapter 2

She called me…cute. I am now a dragon and I get called cute. At this point my brain just stopped. Celestia must have noticed this because she started to giggle at my loss of understanding. As she waited for me to come to grips, and failing that, she just looked at me longer.

“Oh? Something wrong, little one?” Celestia asked, finally breaking the silence. I shook my head, and opened my mouth but couldn’t think of anything to say. “You might want to close your mouth before a spider makes its home in there,” Celestia spoke again, and then poked my lower jaw. Unfortunately I was too far broken and the thing fell back open, thus starting a poking spree. After a few minutes my mind had finally reboot enough that my jaw had stayed closed, and I was starting to slowly look around me. The only downside was that I then noticed that there were around a dozen other beings in the room with us.

“Heh…Did I happen to interrupt something important?” I asked, worried since it looked like, besides the one giant that was giving me a death glare still, something was going on between the Princess and the one who stood in the center of the room. The only upside was, beside that guard, everyone had amazed looks on their faces. The other guards were getting their senses back and started moving towards, what I was now going to guess, the throne. “H-Hey guys, no hard feelings?” Still looking towards the guards, I heard Celestia but was focusing on how to get out of the situation if they tried to squish me.

“Sorry, little one, But I don’t seem to have gotten a name from you,” Celestia asked me, taking my attention from the possible mauling I was going to receive from all the armored beings that had now stopped approaching me but that one that had, I think, initially shouted was glaring daggers at me.

“O-Oh yes, my name…” I was still uneasy of what could happen to me but the thing that came out of my mouth surprised me. “Call me Luthor but my friends call me Lutano, for some reason.”

“Do you have a preference?” Celestia asked, not surprised.

“For that I do not care,” I responded. “If I may ask so kindly, princess, but could I possibly be let down?” I asked, hoping to be put somewhere where the glaring guard couldn’t get to me.

“Oh… Of course, sorry,” Celestia said. The next thing I know I am being raised above her head, and placed on her head.

“Umm…. Princess,” Everyone in the room questioned, including me. All Celestia did was laugh quietly; her body barely moving as she did so.

“Don’t worry, my little ponies, He is harmless enough,” Celestia said, and I bet she had a slight smile on her face. Meanwhile I just sat there holding onto her crown, which was practically cemented onto her head, and looked out at those in the room, disbelief evident in most if not all of their eyes.

“So… Where were we, Mr. Coin?”
-Later-

What felt like a year had passed before the pony had left the throne room, and during that time I had sat on her head, looking at what must have been a
case of property theft, impoverished ponies stealing said property, and the possible ways that it could be rectified. The only thing that Celestia had said was, “I will consider what you have said and discuss this with my sister to see whether she agrees to this proposal.” After that, what I guess was one of the assistants came up and proceeded to go over a quick few things with the princess before “Day Court” was adjourned. We hadn’t left the room but I was now in front of Celestia, in whatever she used to grab ahold of me.

“So Princess-“

“Please, just call me Celestia,”

“Ok, Celestia. I was wondering if there might be a reason as to why you are looking at me like I am the best thing to fall into a child’s hands?” I questioned, her look unnerving me.

“Oh… Sorry,” She said, looking away a little to hide the faint blush that had appeared. “I had a micro-dragon when I was a filly, they used to be so numerous until a plague had gone through their hatcheries and killed off every single one in time.” I looked Celestia with sadness, not knowing that I was making her relive some of her childhood.

“I…. I didn’t know that, well I mean obviously didn’t know that but I didn’t think I would make you remember something like that. If it makes you feel any better-”

“No. I didn’t mean to make you get sad over me… it’s just seeing one of you brought up the memories, yes, but also brought up all the things that Mr. Tuffles got into… Oh Tuffles you silly…” Celestia zoned out, tears popping up unbidden to her eyes, and stretched out a hoof and grabbed me pressed me to the base of her neck like a teddy bear. You know when you get that uncle who likes to break everyone’s spine with a monstrous bear hug? Yea Celestia could have snapped that guy in half.

“C-Celestiaaaaa……Need…………AIR!” I squeak out loudly. At that Celestia immediately drops me.
“Sorry, I have never seen one of your kind for about a millennia and a half,” Celestia murmured, looking down at me closely. “Are you alright? Did I accidently hurt you?” She asked, concern deeply ingrained in her voice.

“I’m fine,” I lied, I ached all around but was not completely in pain. All of a sudden my stomach growled.

“Ohh, somepony hungry I take it?” She asked, glad for a distraction.

“Y-yea, I guess. I have no idea what I can eat-” I said. If I was a dragon then I guess I would eat meat.

Out of nowhere I felt that weightlessness again, and I was plopped back on top of Celestia’s head. Wondering as to why this is now my new place, I look over the crown and into her eyes.

“You’re wondering why I placed you upon my head? Let’s just say that, until your initial arrival passes, it would be best to say that the less you are seen, the less my little ponies will be afraid…that is until you wish to show yourself to those that you want to put trust in,” Celestia spoke, looking at me as best she could. “I do want to show you to my sister though.” The look afterword felt like she was going to say more but withheld whatever it was.

“And who is your sister? I mean-” I asked.

“Her name is Luna, and she is my little sister,” She spoke, eyeing me as best as she could AND walk down the hall towards a large set of doors. “She had always wanted a micro-dragon.”

“A question? What exactly is a ‘micro-dragon’ anyway? I mean I understand it as being a small dragon but- ” I started to ask. Celestia stopped moving and tilted her head just a little.

“So…you do not know of micro-dragons? But how can you not know if you are one?” She asked, and again I felt the weightlessness before being put in front of her face.

“Would you call me crazy if I said I wasn’t born a ‘micro-dragon’ originally?” I ask, and she nods.

“If you weren’t born as a micro-dragon, then what were you born as?” She asked, her head getting closer to my body, and I felt her piercing gaze.

“I was a human, and I was going home before a light hit me,” I say, but I must have sounded fake because she looked at me trying to see something on
my face.

“And…What is a ‘human’ exactly?” She asked, obviously either curious or dubious of what could be a fib.

“Humans is a race of sentient bipedal creatures with little to no hair on them save for the top of their heads and around their….umm…unmentionables,” I say, looking at her, and now wishing I was able to draw a human, and had hands to do said thing.

“And why should I believe you?” Celestia asked, a slight grin on her face.

“Because I randomly appeared from nowhere?” I ventured. All of a sudden my stomach grumbled again.

“Oh yes, food,” Celestia started moving again. I found myself on Celestia’s head again.

“Oh and to ask about what a micro-dragon’s dietary needs…What are they?” I ventured again, hoping to get a response.

“Let me answer that with another question. What do ‘Humans’ eat?” Celestia rebounded.

“Well, let’s see…” And after a few minutes explaining a few various types of things human cultures and their respective foods, Celestia was (and I swear) partially green. “..Oh and don’t forget that some choose to not eat what I said earlier. Some just live as vegetarians.” I finished.

“That was…”Celestia shook her head a little, probably to get the images of various meals I had mentioned out of her head. “That was… disgustingly informative.” She capped it off, which I only responded in laughter.

“You should see what happens to some of the idiots who think they can survive with eating only one food for a long period of time,” I replied, still chuckling.

“Y-yes. Well… let’s go get something to eat and then I will introduce you to Luna,” Celestia said, moving just a little bit faster. I could only guess what I was going to eat, and with that we moved on in silence for a while.

I like silence sometimes.