• Published 22nd Mar 2014
  • 1,276 Views, 24 Comments

Evil Flower - Aqua Shimmer



It was thought Luna wasn't present for the Canterlot Wedding. But the opposite was true. She was there for the whole thing. Oh now, she wasn't watching from the sidelines like all the subjects that worshiped her precious sister. She caused

  • ...
6
 24
 1,276

Just Starting to Bloom

Luna looked at her sister from where she was standing, disguised and unrecognizable. As much as she would have loved to reveal herself, her plan wouldn't allow that. She allowed herself to remain calm and wait for the ceremony to end. She smiled and looked sideways at Shining Armor. His green tinted eyes signifying the mind control he was under. She looked back at Celestia, who looked at the bride and groom. Luna found it amusing that her elder sister, who everypony thought was the wisest and most vigilante pony ever, didn't notice the curse that was placed upon one of those being wed. She could have laughed but that would have drawn unwanted attention to herself.

"It is my great pleasure to announce yo-"

"STOP!!!" Luna ground her teeth as the familiar voice of Twilight rang out, stopping Celestia entirely. She felt Shining tense in anger next to her and saw Twilight's friends sigh as if in defeat at the purple mare's action's.

"Ugh. Why does she have to be so possessive over her brother?" Celestia gave the disguised Luna a confused look before Luna quickly noticed her mistake. "Why does she have to ruin my special day?" Luna started to pretend to cry, hoping that would cover it up.

"Because it's not your special day," Luna looked up to see Cadence standing there, staring her down. "It's mine!"

"What?! How did you escape my bridesmaids?"

"Ah don't understand. How can there be two of 'em?" If she could, Luna could have snorted at the farm pony's incompetence. However, she was focused on what the pink princess had to say. Luna was confident Cadence didn't know her true identity.

"She's a changeling." There it was. She had eaten up the lies she had told her once she was out of the way. It was an insurance that her intent was hidden from her sister and her subjects in case Cadence got out. "She takes the form of somepony you love and gains power by feeding of your love for them." Luna glared down at the princess, using her magic to make her eyes glow green. She pretended to drop her disguise but in reality, she was just changing it in a burst of green fire.

"That's right and as queen of the changelings, it is up to me to find food for my subjects." Luna smiled. It was so fun to do this. She missed deceiving ponies. It was more fun then a few small lies, which she told anypony that caught her doing something she wasn't supposed to be doing. "And Equestria has more love then I have ever encountered. My fellow changelings will be able to devour so much of it we will have more power than we ever dreamed of." Oh how she missed this. The monologues, the terror on the ponies' watching faces, the adrenaline in her blood. She smiled causing more panic and fear to cross the onlooking ponies' faces. Luna stopped paying attention to what she or Cadence were saying. She looked to the side when her sister finally spoke up.

"No you won't." Typical Celestia, always thinking she was in power, in control. Next thing Luna knew, she was dueling Celestia. She closed her eyes, thinking- no, knowing that she wasn't going to win. Celestia had overpowered her a thousand years ago, why shouldn't she be able to now? Luna opened one eye to see how close Celestia's beam was, however she was quite surprised to see her beam getting closer and closer to Celestia. Celestia's eyes widened as the ray of green magic hit her, causing the sun princess to be tossed to the side and her crown to be thrown of. Luna resisted running to her sister and apologizing for what she did. The ponies watching gasped and Luna smiled as she pretended that she was happy and she didn't just hurt her sister.

"Shining Armor's love for you has made me even more powerful than Celestia!!!" Twilight and her friends ran to her sister's side.

"The elements. Go to them. Use them to defeat the queen!" Luna saw them run away and a short while later a loud crash signaled Luna that her changelings had gotten through the force field. She was soon greeted by several of her insect-like subjects, who bowed to her as soon as they landed in front. Luna nodded then pointed to Cadence. They soon trapped the young pink princess with green goop. Luna took a few steps towards Celestia, who was trying, and failing, to get up. Her elder sister looked at her angrily. "You won't get away with this Chrysalis."

"I already have and none of your petty subjects can stop me." Luna glared down at the white alicorn, almost pleading her to speak up.

"Twilight will stop you. I have the utmost faith in her." Luna roared in anger and brought her hooves down on Celestia's open wing. Celestia cried out in pain. She brought them again and again with each syllable spoken.

"That. Stupid. Purple. Foal. Doesn't. Stand. A. Chance!" Luna glared angrily at her sister. "Do you understand me?!" Celestia stared up at her in shock and surprise. She turned around and looked at one of the changelings who were looking at her for orders. "Put that petty princess in a cocoon, I have better things to do than talk." Luna looked out the window at the destruction her changelings were causing to the once peaceful city. She watched a purple spec followed by and orange, yellow, pink, blue and white ones. Twilight and her friends. Luna watched them sadly. Her sister trusted them more her. She cared for them more. That was why she was doing this. If her sister refused to care for her like she should, Luna was going to destroy everything she had built over the last thousand years without her. She fought back tears as she looked down at the floor. "Why can't things go back to the way they were before, Tia?"

Author's Note:

Thanks for reading, hope you have enjoyed. Like, comment, fav. have a nice day and/or night.