• Published 26th Mar 2014
  • 1,350 Views, 22 Comments

The Princess and the Penny Pincher - The Cake Devil



The ruler of all Equestria on a dinner date with the cheapest person in all of Gravity Falls. Grab some popcorn and watch the show.

  • ...
2
 22
 1,350

And Here Come the Cops.

Chapter 2

(A couple minutes prior.)

“Gah, tell me why I’m doing this again?” Stan groaned through his ear piece.

A few tables down sat Dipper, Mabel, and a humanized Twilight. The three of them wore heavy shades and carried multiple copies of the same newspaper.

“Um, because she’s like, the queen of a bunch of ubber cute ponies, duh!” Mabel said through the other end of the head set.

“Yeah I still don’t know kid, she is still a horse right? I am technically on a date…with a horse?”

Twilight grabbed the ear piece from Mabel. “Excuse me, but that ‘horse’ happens to be my mentor, friend, and ruler, so I-”

“Yeah, I think I’m done here, tell Princess what’s her face to-”

Dipper grabbed the ear piece “Money Stan, you’re doing this because money.”

“To not worry because doctor romance is on the scene.”
“Mine was the most practical. “Mabel pouted.

“Yeah well, you’re not on the date now are you?”

“Anyways,” Twilight interjected. “Thanks for coming along you guys, it really means a lot.”

“Hey any time.” Dipper answered back. “Anything for you Twilight-er I mean..um..uh..so tell us again why you wanted to set this date up?”

“Oh it wasn’t me, it was actually Princess Luna.”

“Uh-huh, and does she hate her sister or something, because that’s as much punishment as you can get there. I mean no offence to Stan, but have you seen him?”

The three look over to see their elder looking around the building as he snatches silverware from the table.


Twilight sighed.

“Ok, so he’s not perfect,” she said. “But it’s just one date after all. It’s not like they’re getting married or anything...” The group gave a moment of silence to ponder on the thought before collectively shuddering.

“Oh, oh, I think this is them,” Mabel said, nudging the other two with her elbows.

The two looked over to the entrance and simultaneously gasped at the blonde bomb shell that stepped through the door.

“Alright Stan,” Mabel yelled through the walkie-talkie, causing the elderly gentleman to jump in his seat. “Here comes your date, look sharp! Remember shirt tucked in, maintain eye contact and above all-”

“Mabel!” Dipper said, swiftly swiping the walkie-talkie. “Look I know Stan may seem like a mess right now, but I mean come on. How bad could it be?”

(The Present)

“And here come the cops.” Dipper said, watching in astonishment through his fingers as an old couple were forcefully removed from the restaurant.


“Stan, excuse yourself to the bathroom,” Mabel whisper shouted. “Emergency meeting, now!”

The trio watched as Stan excused himself before hastily making his way toward the bathroom.

“Come on Twilight,” Mabel said, hopping out from the booth.

Twilight followed, with Dipper about to make his way down as well, only to be stopped by a firm hand on his chest, and a flustered looking sister.

“You stay here mister; I think you’ve done enough jinxing for one day.”

“Aw come on,” Dipper whined. “How could I have possibly known that was gonna-”
“Ah-bu-bup.”

“But-”

“Bup!”

“Fine, go fix Stan, I’ll watch the Princess.” Dipper said, crossing his arms and retreating back into the booth.

“Great,” Mabel said. “Be back in a minute!” She said before discreetly making her way back to the bathroom, Twilight in toe.

Author's Note:

Dear Dahlings.

By jove it still has life! Well kinda sorta. Hello my dahlings, tis I, The Cake Devil, bringing life back into this little puppy on a now weekly basis. I've decided to make the chapters quite a bit shorter in order to maintain my sanity while I work on FAM and my mountain of homework. But like I said, expect to see another chapter come next Sunday.

Sincerely Yours, The Cake Devil.