• Published 19th Mar 2014
  • 1,229 Views, 12 Comments

Tired and other stories (A collection of the Doctor and Ditzy Doo Short Stories) - Ron Jeremy Pony



After a run in with the Daleks the Doctor travels to Equestria to find help for Ditzy. Once there he is forced to go through his last regeneration.

  • ...
4
 12
 1,229

Time, a fool, and more time

Time, a fool, and more time

A super special April Fool's Day chapter for everyone to enjoy. (Why, because I felt like it!)

"Doctor... Ooooohhhh... Doctor..." Ditzy moaned.

She lay on the bed, her eyes closed, only the sound of repetitive grunting, the feel of hooves on her, the sweet, sweet touch of the Doctor, her Doctor occupied her mind. She let out a small gasp as he did something marvelous. Her mouth opened to express the wondrous feeling only to hear a small squee of pleasure as he seemingly, and skillfully continued.

"Doc... uh..tor... I...I... oh sweet Celestia th..uh huh.. that's the spot," she managed to say through various gasps and soft moans.

Everything he was doing felt so amazing. It felt so wonderful, and she felt so happy it was him doing it to her. It was her Doctor, her coltfriend that was doing these wonderful things to her.

His hooves moved gently up her wings, touching each feather, and each touch caused her to shiver with anticipation.

"Please... Doctor... again," she whispered.

Another blissful moan escaped her and she arched her back. She let out a deep pleasure filled moan as he pressed down on her.

"See Ditzy, I told you that you that I would get the hang of preening, and didn't you like the shiatsu massage?" he asked.

"Uh huh..." she contently whispered.

"So, should we do what all other coltfriends and fillyfriends do?" she asked softly.

She looked back him, her eyes, while not aligned, were giving him every permission to go ahead and take the final steps he needed to make a mare of her. She knew he knew what she was talking about. She was ready, so ready to take the next step. They had been together, lived together, slept together, and all they needed was this one more step to be complete. She wanted it. She wanted to be his mare, to his one and only. She felt him lean down to her. His breath smelling so wonderfully like mint, and gently he nuzzled her cheek.

"I want to Ditzy, more than you know," he said.

She turned toward him, nearly causing him to fall into the floor, but instead he righted himself, leaned into her and kissed her deeply. They held each other, enjoying the moment, enjoying being together, both knowing where this was leading. It was so long overdo. She stopped, looked up, and saw a red light blinking.

"What's the red light?" she asked.

"Red light? What red..." he asked as he looked up, "Oh bloody... Ha ha, shows over."

A moment later his horn flashed with magic.

(Golden Oak's library)

"Wait! What happened?! I mean do they or don't they?!" Pinkie shouted.

"Verily we are also vexed on this! Tell us Twilight Sparkle does he indeed take her as his mare?!" Luna cried out.

"Twilight, my former faithful student... Please, YOU MUST TELL US! WHAT HAPPENED?!" Celestia shouted.

"Well haybales and horseapples! Twi it was just gettin' to the good part!" Applejack shouted.

"While it is uncooth and unlady like to engage in such an activity as this... Twilight tell us what happened! Because not knowing... is...is... THE. WORST. POSSIBLE. THING. EVER!" Rarity shouted.

"Yeah, I mean you brought all of us over here and we're not going tosee what happened?! That's as big of a gyp as what A.K. Yearling did with the last Daring Do novel!" Rainbow Dash shouted.

"Twilight, I'd really like to know what happened, I mean if you don't mind to tell me," Fluttershy whispered.

"Seriously Twi, this isn't cool," Spike muttered.

"I've been helping them with their love for such a long time Twilight, a really long time and it was finally going to be paying off! What in the hay happened?!" Candace cried out the question.

"Wow, she was kind of..." Shining Armor stopped that line of thought as he looked at his wife and smiled, "She's not near as beautiful as you are sweetheart, but seriously Twiley, what happened?"

"Sorry guys... It looks like we're never going to know what happened after that. He destroyed the recorder spell," Twilight muttered as she looked at the fuzzy screen in front of her.

Author's Note:

I wanted to have a little fun, and just write something silly. Well, silly for me anyway. I hope that all of you enjoyed it. Happy April Fools!

LF