• Published 19th Mar 2014
  • 1,230 Views, 12 Comments

Tired and other stories (A collection of the Doctor and Ditzy Doo Short Stories) - Ron Jeremy Pony



After a run in with the Daleks the Doctor travels to Equestria to find help for Ditzy. Once there he is forced to go through his last regeneration.

  • ...
4
 12
 1,230

Date

Date

A Doctor and Ditzy Doo Story

“Ditzy, have you ever been to a Grand Gala?” I ask.

“You mean the Grand Galloping Gala?! No… I’ve never been lucky enough to go, but I’ve always heard people talk about how pretty it is,” she says as she walks toward me.

A smile crosses my face, and I pull up an image on one of the monitors for the Tardis. She steps close to me to see not the Gala she was thinking of, but instead one being held in a castle seemingly made of ice. The Tardis had picked up the signal for it, and with a little planning, and a bit of psychic paper, we could easily visit.

“Ooooo… It looks so pretty,” she says.

“So, Ms Doo, would you care to join me for the Ice Kingdom’s Grand Gala?” I ask.

She nods and a bright smile crosses her face. Then that smile evaporates a little.

“What about a dress? I mean I don’t have a party dress… They’re really expensive, and I could never afford one,” she says sadly.

I grin and lead her down into the closets of the Tardis. It’s something I love about the old girl. The Tardis seems to be able to scan the local life forms, detect fashions, and she creates a few clothes to help fit into different scenarios. Since Ditzy had actually talked to the Tardis before I felt confident that she had made something for her.

Once we were down in the closet I opened it and we walked through the huge layers of clothes that I had worn on Earth, and finally we made it to an entirely new section of the closet. Ditzy’s eyes widened as she took in the sapphire blue dress. It had gold stitching, small emerald buttons, and a beautiful gold necklace with a heart shaped ruby in the center of it.

“It’s beautiful,” she says as she touches it.

“The Tardis made it for you,” I reply.

I watch as she reaches out and touches the wall of the closet. It’s a gentle, soothing stroke she gives the wall.

“Thank you Miss Tardis,” she says.

I grin and then go about finding my own suit of clothes. I could make something work from other clothes, but it appears that the Tardis had already made up my mind for me. A black suit jacket, white collared shirt, both with white and black onyx buttons, and finally a silk purple tie wait for me.

I smile, begin dressing, and find out that getting a shirt, and suit jacket, on over my wings is a bit of a headache.

“Brilliant, just brilliant,” I mutter.

Soft giggle erupts from ahead of me and I feel two front hooves helping me. Slowly she helps pull my wings through, then she helps me stand up so that she can work on the buttons. I lower back onto my hooves when she finishes and we look at each other. I stare into her eyes and find myself wondering exactly when did I start to feel like this again. When did I decide to throw caution to the wind and allow myself to get so close.

She blushes, and turns from me.

“Doctor,” she says quietly before walking past me.

I turn, see her tail swish, and then I feel my wings shoot straight out. It happens every bloody time! I see her, and they shoot out, I think about her, they shoot out! She looks back, giggles again, and then heads up into the main part of the Tardis.

“Come on old boy, you’ve done this before,” I think.

Sure, I’ve done this before. I’ve dated before, long ago, and even if I was to consider some of the more recent things I’ve done as dates the actual ones would be at least six years ago. I feel a bit more nervous than I have this evening.

“Stop overthinking it. This is Ditzy, and she likes going on adventures with you. This is just another experience with her. Something to enjoy,” I say.

I walk up toward the controls, set them, and in mere moments we’ve disappeared from the face of Equestria and instead are flying through space itself. I smile and feel amazing as we fling further and further out. Finally the Tardis sits down, a might roughly, on a surface. We step out to see that she has actually landed us just inside of the court yard. I check my pockets and find my piece of psychic paper and together we step off.

A being that looks very similar to a pony, except made of ice, stops us.

“Hold, the Grand Gala is by invitation only,” he says.

I present the paper and after a moment he nods.

“Of course sir, please, enjoy the Gala,” he says as he steps out of the way.

“What did he see?” Ditzy asks.

“That we’re visiting dignitaries invited by the king himself,” I reply.

Once inside of the Gala I can see more than just the ice ponies. There are bipedal beings, similar to humans except they are blue skinned with white hair. These beings are bringing food and drink out to the Gala. Ditzy touches my front foreleg and points to the chains they are in.

“That doesn’t seem right,” she says.

“I know, but we don’t know if these creatures are dangerous or not,” I reply.

We make our way toward the table where the King is laughing. He lifts something to his lips. It almost looks like whine and when he drinks it his entire body turns to a red color. He laughs drunkenly again, swaying slightly, before pulling on a chain.

One of the females attached to the other end of the chain walks toward him and bows.
“Yes, my lord?” she asks.

“Good girl! I told you that being a servant would be far better than fighting! Why, I may even see to releasing you from your bonds,” he says.

“Please, do not tease me my lord,” she says.

He laughs and then shakes his head.

“I don’t tease you. Tell me that you wish to be my consort! Tell me that you wish to stay with me and I shall have my guards release you,” he laughs.


“My lord, I cannot. I have a husband…” she begins before he angrily pulls on her chain.

“No, you do not. That… union is not sanctioned by my law, and my law is the only law!” he shouts.

“Parton me Sire, but isn’t there such a natural law which states that all beings have the right to exist?” I ask.

He turns to face me and his eyes widen.

“Ah, an Equestrian! It has been ages since one of your kind has graced me with their presence! When she visited me… she was full of fire and fury! Such a beautiful creature, much like yourself,” he says.

“One of us visited before?” Ditzy asked.

“Of course! Nigh… Nightmare Moon, I believe her name was. Oh, she was full of fire, so determined to regain her kingdom, or Queendom… Not really sure what to call it, but I know that she was willing to consent to being my consort for a while. At least until she discovered that I had no intention of helping her to reclaim her lost empire,” he laughed.

Ditzy covered her mouth, and I shook my head. Princess Luna had made several mistakes before. I had heard of a few of them, but to know that someone had taken advantage of her…

“Sire, such a thing doesn’t seem appropriate,” I say.

“You only say that because your princess was a slut,” he laughs.

“Doctor… can.. can we go?” Ditzy asks.

“Yes, I think it would be best,” I say.

We turn to leave when two guards step in front of us.

“The Gala is not over, and I have not yet enjoyed the gifts of my guests,” the ice King says.

I turn, breathe out and smile.

“I give you air from my lungs,” I say.

He laughs, shakes his head and then looks at Ditzy.

“I thought that perhaps your gift would be to allow me to bless the union you have with that mare,” he says licking his lips.

I close my eyes and push down an ancient anger. He doesn’t deserve my wrath. He’s a blowhard that doesn’t know when to stop talking.

“Sire, she is her own mare, and not mine to give. Although, even if she was I would not share her,” I say.

“That’s a shame,” he says waving his hoof.

The guards step back out of the way. We start to walk forward again and we make out of the palace, into the courtyard, and almost to the Tardis when the sound of several dozen hooves begin running toward us. Together we start running toward the Tardis, run inside, and close the door. Banging erupts from outside and I look at Ditzy.

“I’m sorry,” I say.

“It’s all right, but maybe we can just go somewhere nice for the two of us,” she says.

It sounds like a plan and soon we’re heading off. I feel a pull and try to correct it. The Tardis feels a little strange, a little wonky and then before we can say a word we land.

I open the door to see a darkened room. Carefully I step out, followed by Ditzy.

“Who has come to share in our banishment?” a voice asks from the dark.

A faint blue glow illuminates the room, and I hear Ditzy gasp.

“N…Nightmare Moon…” she whispers.

Author's Note:

(Yep, this is a two part story. I’ll be posting the other half later. I wanted to go ahead and get this part out. Besides, for the most part I’m wanting to keep each one of these ‘chapters/stories’ under two thousand words if possible.

Thanks,

LF)