• Published 19th Mar 2014
  • 589 Views, 5 Comments

Metro 2036 - Electric thunder



My name is Siberian, I am a scavenger for Riga station, and this what its like living in the metro...

  • ...
1
 5
 589

Prologue

METRO 2036

Prologue





“My name is Siberian. I live, like many others, in Riga Station but unlike many others, I am one of the very few scavengers that dare walk the hell that we once called earth. I am alone almost every time, there are few who have the courage to leave the safety of the metro, but I am the only one in Riga, strange I know but that’s the way it’s been ever since Captain Anton and his team were killed off by a group of demons. After the smoke cleared I was one of the last seven at the station, in the months following, those seven turned to six, shortly after it became four, then three, finally only one.”

“It has been two years since Artyom had destroyed D6 and both the Red and Ranger armies. There are legends that say Artyom never died and can be seen wandering the obliterated mass of the bunker, others say you can find the ghosts of all the men who died in the explosion reliving their final moments. I say it’s all bullshit.”

“I have to go soon, there is a huge storm coming through, and we don’t know how long it will last, so I am going up to collect anything I can, I pray it won’t be my last…”


-Siberian

Author's Note:

Metro 2033 cross-over