• Published 10th Apr 2014
  • 436 Views, 16 Comments

Awoken - InsanityHD



Luna and I were best friends. We played together, laughed together. But something went horribly wrong...

  • ...
4
 16
 436

Monster

Awoken
Chapter 3: Monster

I really want to do something with everypony staring at me.

“Uh does anypony wanna go back to Ponyville?”

“Yeah let’s go!” Pinkie shouts and zooms out the door.

“Pinkie come back here!” Twilight yells and runs after Pinkie pie.

_=_=_=_=_=_=Perspective Change Luna=_=_=_=_=_=_
We all decide to run after Pinkie. I follow shadow outside only to find everypony suddenly disappeared.

“What’s going on!?” Shadow yelled.

“Where is my sister!?” I yell. We walk forward slowly taking each step. Shadow Falls to the ground clenching his skull.

“What happened!?” I yell running to him. He moans and passes out.

“MANOR!” I yell. I pour water on him but nothing happens. He has been through alot today I tell myself. Trying to calm me down. I pace and pick him up with my magic. I run to Ponyville. Finally some ponies! I run up to Nurse Nancy.

“He needs help!” I yell and put him on the table. She works on him and pushes me out the door. I hear multiply ewws and hmms then I hear choking and a splash. I run in.

“What’s wrong?!” I yell

“Nothing he just had um…” She hesitates. I hear manor moan and he gets up.

“Can I talk to you for a second?” She gestures to me and I follow her out the door.

“He is turning… Evil one might say… His heart it is starting to turn black soon it will overcome him and nothing will be left of him. He will be like Sombra, good to bad.”

“Is there anything I can do?”

“I’m afraid not”.

I fell to the ground sobbing, she bends down and rubs my back. I only cry harder.

“I estimate it will be in about a week to ten days”. She says “So attempt to make the moment last but he will get meaner and meaner, Also with great pains but know this that he will always love you.”

I look up at her, the streaks of tears mark my face. I hear a crash and windows breaking inside the room. The nurse and me run inside. All I see is the color of Celestia’s magic and I get mad. I fly out of the huge hole in the wall and chase after her the wind whistling in my ear as I fly. I charge up flying faster than Rainbow Dash ever will.

“Sister bring him back NOW!!” I demanded. No response I acted meaner and shot a bullet up to her. I only see her magic fall but I can’t see her anywhere.

“COME FACE ME SISTER!!” I yelled loud and clear. Still nothing so I flew down to where I saw her magic fall I found manor. His skin looked like it was turning black. He was asleep no sound came from his sealed lips.

Suddenly he said.

“If I seemed dangerous, would you be scared?” His lips said. “I have the feeling just because everything I touch isn’t dark enough”

“Everyone is scared of you except me. So don’t even think.” I said to him smiling. His lips smile back.

“I’ve turned into a monster” He whispers. One tear falls from his face. And his smile fades.

“I love you bu--” A purple horn peaked through his chest.
“Twilight! You have deceived me!” She pokes her head around. But then changes into a changeling and steals off with Shadow. I’m hit in the flank with a dart and pass out, last thing I see is the blood of Shadow trailing off…