• Published 19th Mar 2014
  • 1,566 Views, 9 Comments

My little Scourge Friendship is blood - Changeling-Drone



When scourge and a few other Bloodclan cats die, they awake in a new world.

  • ...
3
 9
 1,566

Death and a new world

Author's Note:

I had my new editor look over it and made a lot of new changes, so tada! a lot of things fixed!

thanks sugar for divider

As I heard from Tigerstar of what he had done, I hid a smirk. I would get my revenge. I told him that I would think about what was said, but the silly kitty tried to attack me. With one slight movement, I slashed his belly open, and watched as he bled out at my paws. When I turned to face the forest cats watching, I told them that they had three days to leave, otherwise the same that had happened to the fool, Tigerstar, would happen to their kin. Soon, my cats would have food, and I would get my revenge on the Clans.

I sat at the edge of a clearing, hiding in the bushes. My tail swished silently back and forth, stirring up the dead leaves laying beneath my haunches. My cats waited in an organized fashion behind me, each with their claws unsheathed while I scanned the clearing. We waited in silence for the band of cats that were soon to come.

My ears soon pricked at the sound of rustling bushes, the same for all of the BloodClan cats behind me. A great cat with a fiery ginger pelt strode out of the bushes, tail waving in the air behind him and followed by many more cats. I remained still, silent in the undergrowth. Then, when the time was right, I flicked my tail as a signal, and padded out to meet the orange tabby, knowing a battle would soon begin. These cats would rather die than give up their home. And that's just how I like it.

The tabby, I think it was a leader, jumped at me, but with one swift slash, I took his life, leaving him to rot as I turned around to cause more pain. Suddenly, the fiery ginger tabby came out of nowhere and slashed my own throat! What trickery is this? He was supposed to be slain!

The next thing I knew was pain. It couldn’t be true! I am the Scourge of the Twoleg place, I refuse to let go! I … must … hold on .... I … don't … lose! I am Scourge! I heard a yowl of triumph from the fiery cat. Then all was a swirling black.

Fluttershy awoke from a restful sleep and stretched in her bed, and squeaked adorably when she elicited a pop from her spine. The butter-yellow pegasus sighed in pleasure, reluctant to move. When she finally rolled out of bed, she went downstairs to feed the animals.

When she was finished, a little white bunny of no real significance hopped up to her and made a series of sounds and motions. "Strange cats in the forest with strange collars? How wonderful, Angel!" When Fluttershy cleaned up after herself and gave Angel his favorite salad, she flew off towards Whitetail woods. I wonder who these cats are? Do they want to be friends? She gasped in realization, Oh, I don’t want to scare them, though! Fluttershy began to sing the sweetest song to entice the cats to come out.

I felt strange grass under my side and forced my eyes open. I sat up, stretching to work out the kinks that had worked their way into my body. When I was satisfied, I lazily looked around, and discovered that I was in a strange forest. I was also quick to learn that some of my cats were with me, and lay sleeping. I went over to Bone and poked him with my claws, waking him up.

Bone released a small grunt of pain, and we repeated this with all the other cats. After checking myself for injuries, only to find none, I decided to explore and quickly caught a rabbit that came right up to me. Before I could deliver the final blow, the wretched thing hit my nose, and hopped away. Before I could give chase, I heard a voice muttering something. With practiced ease, the entire Clan that was present had unsheathed their claws.

Soon enough, strange flying creature flew into our line of sight. It was a curious mix of a bird and a horse, but much smaller. It landed by us, but when it saw our glorious collars, it recoiled at the sight. It attempted to unlatch Dusk’s collar, but was rewarded with a scratch to its hoof, courtesy of the tortoiseshell she-cat. The creature pulled its hoof away, tears in its eyes. Its wings unfolded and it flew away. I heard Dusk mutter, "No one touches my collar," and some of the others murmured their agreement.
When we had all recovered from the most curious sight, I had gathered my cats to address them, "BloodClan!” my yowl was met by those of the others, “We are in a new land with new creatures, but we will not be swayed! We are the strongest of all cats! We will rule this forest, and as much of the surrounding land as possible! We will not let this world be the end of us! For we are BLOODCLAN! WE ARE WARRIORS!"

The Clan roared in agreement, and I arranged a few scouting parties. Why? Because we need to learn what we are going up against. I'm not going to have my cats picked off by new creatures! I'm sure they can take most things, but better to be safe rather than sorry.

Then I started thinking of the horse-bird thing. It seemed to be intelligent, but a creature of that size could feed the clan. I was willing to try anything, but hunting it might lead to casualties. I decided it was not worth it, but if my cats want to hunt it, I certainly won’t stop them.

I moved to help my cats to set up a basic camp, pulling brambles and twigs into vague fortifications around the base of a rather large tree. Satisfied with our progress, I ordered the cats who did the most work to rest, laying down for one myself. I was almost asleep when the scouting parties came back. They reported finding what must’ve been the camp of the creature we had seen earlier, in addition to creatures they had never seen before, like a dog, but made of wood. I sent some others out to hunt and started to doze off once more.

I was awoken by the sound of the horse-thing’s return. I saw it try, and fail, to stealthily sneak up on one of my cats. Alarmed, I yowled, waking everyone up. The tiny feathered horse became scared while we surrounded it, yowling and hissing. Another, purple version of the creature, appeared. This one had a strange stick on its head instead of having wings. It burst out of the forest when the yellow one yelped in fright, and lit its stick with a strange light. some cats were surrounded by the glow and lifted up!

How dare this, this, thing attack BloodClan! I hissed, furious, and struck the purple creature’s face-stick, causing the light to sputter out and my cats were dropped. After scratching the two creatures, we ran. This was not a battle we were ready for.

We heard the creatures call out to us, and we hissed them back. The yellow one flew in front of me and … stared at me? It was a little intimidating, but I had seen much worse. I raked my claws down its face, causing it to scream in pain. The purple one roared and lit its stick, the strange glow surrounded me and lifted me up. Luckily my cats jumped on it, causing the light to sputter out and release me. I ran at the beast and raked my claws down its face. I then bit some of its large ear off and did the same to the yellow one, as further incentive to leave us alone.

My cats yowled in triumph as they fled as I stood victorious. There would be much celebration tonight. Everyone of us, including me, decided to go hunting. I hoped to encounter that accursed rabbit; I had a score to settle. While the moon went up my cats feasted on our freshkill, and sparred for fun. I would allow it, as we had won our first battle in this land, and we should be proud. Bloodclan shall survive this new world, of that, I am sure. None of these creatures would stop my Clan, for WE ARE STRONG!