• Published 12th Mar 2014
  • 3,955 Views, 20 Comments

Barb is Dusk Shine's Waifu! - trahzo



After getting her heartbroken by Elusive, Barb convinces herself that she's been Dusk Shine's waifu this whole time!

  • ...
36
 20
 3,955

Ch.2: Barb is My Waifu

Dusk laid there on his couch with chocolate all around his wide open mouth with his tongue sticking out. The heart shaped box in the trash next to the couch, but strangely wasn't there in the 1st place, It looks like he even uses magic in his sleep. Wouldn't Prince Solaris & Gleaming Shield be proud of much of a prince he is. His leg & arm dangling as well, complete with a messy mane & medium sounding snore which was eventually interrupted by the smell of pancakes causing him to wake-up.

"Mmm, Smells like Blueberry Pancakes. Barb must have cheered-up over night, good for her, *Sigh!* And I am now talking to myself."

Dusk got up and made his way for the dining room.

"Goodmor...Good golly almighty."

"Oh, good morning Dusk, didctha sleep well?" Barb asked while not looking at him, being focused on cooking.

Barb was wearing nothing but an apron. Yeah, not even lingere.

"Calm down Dusk, this is probably her just trying to be a Trollaris Jr." He mumbled to himself.

"What was that dear?" Barb then turned to reveal the front, with the words Hump the Cook written on her apron, which were covering her D-cups. Dusk was starting to become a Dusk Stone down there. "Oh don't worry, I'll take care of your Dusk Stone after breakfast."

"(Don't you dare bleed nostrils! Oh great, now I'm talking to myself in my mind!) Oh, t-that wont be necessary!"

"Don't be silly hubby, I'm your waifu, so we can do sexual things like that to eachother."

"We're not married!"

"Not according to daddy Solaris & your parents desperately wanting the both of us to marry each other. I got their agreement contract right here." Then she pulled the paper out from between her bust and handed it to Dusk. "I had it arranged last night."

"H-how'd you convince our parents to agree to this?"

"The 3 of them always thought we should be together, plus your parents really want you to have Grandkids especially from you!"

But we..."

"Also, if you're going to say that we're related because of Bolero being your in-law & my cousin, then it seems somepony is forgetting I'm adopted. So take that, and this!" *Smooch!* "Besides I was already your waifu before the arrangement."

"What?"

"Yeah, while you go out with your friends, I'm fulfilling my duties as a stereotypical wife."

Dusk then rewinded all of the times that happened and you know what?

"Wow Barb, you are my waifu."

"Yup, now finish your pancakes before they get cold."

Dusk Shine was just accepting what's happened, because he's a one of those shy anime main characters who gets a boobyliscious & cute girl. Dusk couldn't look at Barb the same way again. But then he thought that Elusive was to blame, so the next time he see's that jerk of a friend of his, he would break his nose after shaking his hand.

"(So, I'm now going to live the life as a tied down man now, interesting, I wonder what our kids would look like.)" Yeah, and I wonder why I aint the Pokemon King! Oh, sorry, my petty bursts of rage. So Dusk just finished is pancakes in one hand, while he held Barb with his free arm. "These are real good, but hey, that shouldn't be surprising coming from my wife!"

"Hmph, that was so corny, but those are one of the things that make you adorkable."