• Published 12th Mar 2014
  • 3,955 Views, 20 Comments

Barb is Dusk Shine's Waifu! - trahzo



After getting her heartbroken by Elusive, Barb convinces herself that she's been Dusk Shine's waifu this whole time!

  • ...
36
 20
 3,955

Ch.1: An Insane Epiphany.

"I must apologize, but I must say no!" Elusive said her.

"Wha..."

"Yes, you are much too young for me! Please do not waste your adolescence on pursuing someone who is much too old for you."

Barb just collapsed as Elusive closed his door. She couldn't believe it, after all of her hard work, nothing to show for it. She just couldn't comprehend it! She picked herself up, wiped the dirt off her jeans, and ran sobbing with closed eyes!

"(THAT'S IT! FOR NOW ON I NEVER WANT TO TALK TO ELUSIVE EVER AGAIN!)" She thought to herself. Barb made it to the library somehow even though she had her eyes closed the whole time. Think of it like how classic Naruto walks around Konoha sometimes with his eyes closed.

"Hey Barb, you okay? Why a..."

"Sorry Dusk, but I don't wanna talk right now! Here, have the chocolates & burn the flowers! I'm going to bed early! GRAAAAAAAH!!!"

"Oh Barb." Dusk Shine said to himself, he looked at the gifts Barb was originally going to give to Elusive. "(Elusive, I thought you & Barb were friends, how could you reject her so harshly? I better...no, I shouldn't talk to an angry dragon who just got her feelings crushed, I don't wanna get burned to a crisp! You know, I should stop studying, it's already been some night.)" He then went to the living room.
"Owletta, find a vase for these please."

Then he just laid down on his couch. "Well, Barb did give you these Dusk, shouldn't let them go to waste."

Meanwhile in the bedroom...

Barb was very sad, only 1% close to suicide! She thought about everything that has happened in her life since she met Elusive, Barb then thought about her other friends, wondering if she should straight up leave! But when she thought about Dusk again, she thought about all of those times She had with Dusk Shine. After remembering everything, she came to a realisation.

"I am Dusk Shine's waifu!"

I was actually thinking the guy who voiced the english dubbed Sasuke Uchiha also voices Ben Tennyson, but yeah we can go with that as well. As Barb said, she realised she is Dusk's waifu. She would do many things a housewife would do, except the you know romantic stuff. But yeah, that's her paranoid theory about her life, yep that guy from the cartoon Brickleberry was right. Adopted children are just homeless kids people raise so they can bang them one day. *Face palm.*