• Published 5th Mar 2014
  • 597 Views, 3 Comments

A Royal End - Yappyjack



Princess Celestia and Luna are the Princesses of Equestria, but something comes up...CELESTIA GOES MISSING!!! Now Luna is going to go on an adventure to find that...her search was all for nothing because when she arrived...

  • ...
9
 3
 597

This is a Nightmare

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" Luna screamed as one of the Nightmares broke one of her wings. Luna looked around her, she was surrounded, on of the Nightmares' horns started to glow, and to Luna, the ground beneath her hooves seemed to be swept out from under her! "Ahhh!"
Luna feel to the bottom of the pit, it was... the Castle!? Luna looked around,"What am I doing here? I thought I was in the forest." Luna said, standing on her wobbly hooves.

She was in her bedroom! Luna walked out of her bedroom and went down the hall, nopony seemed to be in the Castle, nopony but her.
She walked to the throne room, Luna shivered, "It's so c-cold in here!" Luna saw ice forming on the floor and ceiling! All of the sudden a bright light appeared, when it was gone Luna gasped at the seen around her, there were ponies filling the room, they were dancing and talking. Luna went up and sat on the throne, and then a trumpet sounded, and the doors to the throne room opened. It was Princess Celestia!

Luna jumped off the throne and ran to her sister. Celestia's horn started to glow, and as it did, the ice melted away. Luna went to hug her sister, but her hooves slipped right through Celestia! "What the!!!"

Luna said as she tried to hug her again, but again her hooves slipped right through. Luna sat and cried,she thought of how excited she was to see her sister, and that Celestia wouldn't get to have that same excitement of seeing her.

Again Celestia's horn began to glow,with a lot of light shinning, Luna looked up to see all the ponies and Celestia disappearing, Luna reached up to touch the last bit of light,but before she could, it was gone. Luna dropped to the floor, shivering and crying, not noticing that the castle around her was dissolving, to revel a battle of a lot of Nightmares, and a few ponies.

Luna looked up and gasped, as she looked around, she cried out in horror as she saw her sister fall,dead. Luna raced over, knocking a few Nightmares out of her way as she raced toward her sister. "Tia, no!!! Get up!!! GET UP...PLEASE, TIA!!!" Luna screamed as she cried immensely.

Princess Twilight rushed over to see what the problem was, Twilight gasped at the seen before her. With tears in her eyes, she sat down next to Luna. "I'm s-so s-sorry Luna." Twilight said between sobs.

Twilight gathered the 5, her horn began to glow, all of their cutie marks glowed, representing their Elements of Harmony. Then a rainbow shot from Twilight's horn, surrounding al of the Nightmares, destroying them.

The 6 bowed down to Celestia in respect, and look Luna home. Celestia was buried in the Castle Graveyard, witch Luna visited each day.