• Published 5th Mar 2014
  • 597 Views, 3 Comments

A Royal End - Yappyjack



Princess Celestia and Luna are the Princesses of Equestria, but something comes up...CELESTIA GOES MISSING!!! Now Luna is going to go on an adventure to find that...her search was all for nothing because when she arrived...

  • ...
9
 3
 597

Freak out! Or Stay Calm, Because Celestia is GONE!!!

"What!!!" Luna screamed as she looked at the wounded guard on the nurse bed in the castle,"What do you mean, she's gone?!" Luna was very scared now, because Celestia had gone missing!

"Princess Luna, let me tell you what happened." The guard said. Luna sat at the end of the bed as the guard began to tell her. "You see your Majesty we were coming through the forest when all of the sudden, all of the guards began to disappear, I was knocked out, and Celestia was fillynapped! When I woke up I was very wounded, I thought that I wasn't going to make it, but thankfully I did!" Luna still sat at the end of the bed using her magic to levitate a picture of Celestia and herself, "I suggest you go to save her, your Majesty."

Luna looked up from the picture and narrowed her eyes, "Oh,you bet I will!" Luna said beginning to leave the room. I owe it to Tia. In her favor, Twilight and her friends saved my life, and now, I'm going to save hers! Luna prepared to go to the Everfree Forest, in the mean time, kind of freaking out too.

"Hay! Get. Back. In. Your. CAGE!!!"

"Try and MAKE ME!!!" Rainbow Dash yelled one of the large wired figures for the keys the the big cage, that her friends were stuck in. The large figure used its magic to grab Rainbow Dash and slam the mare into the cage!

"Now, your butt better stay in that cage!!" The other figures began to laugh at Rainbow as she stood up feel back down a phew times, because she sprained her ankle when she got slammed in the cage.

"Jerk!" Rainbow Dash said trying to walk around the cage, but she again fell, "Aw,man! This so boring! I could be reading a Daring Do book right now! Urg!!" Rainbow Dash's was indeed bored.

"Well, as long as we're here we won't be doing anything Rainbow Dash." Twilight said flatly,then something caught her attention, "Look!" Twilight said with excitement,"It's Princess Celestia ... but she's unconscious!" Twilight said,

Fluttershy began to sob,"So...who is... going to...save..all of ...us?" Applejack put a hoof on her shoulder,

"Someone will sugarcube, someone will." Applejack said.

"I'm on my way!" Luna said,as she trotted through the deep dark forest. Hours pasted and Luna was very tiered, and then she came across a camp she saw strange figures and she saw the Elements in one cage and her sister in another! Who was very dirty and beet up.

Luna gasped and she recognized the figures! When she was Nightmare moon she created small alicorn Nightmares! Luna thougt that when she changed back,they disappeared,but she was wrong! Luna looked around.

I'm going to get them back Luna thought.