• Published 3rd Mar 2014
  • 1,275 Views, 18 Comments

Transforming...Ponies?! - crimsonwaveforthewin



The Autobots and Decepticons are thrown into Equestia when ground-bridge and space-bridge cross (transformers prime)

  • ...
13
 18
 1,275

How did we get here

It was a very sunny day in Equestria as the Mane Six were having a nice yummy picnic lunch, when there was a sudden flash of light.
"What was that,"Fluttershy asked?
"Look down there,"Rainbow Dash yelled!
They looked down the hill at the bottom there was two stallions and a mare. The younger stallion had a red organge coat, his mane and tail were brown and he was a unicorn. The older stallion had a blue silver coat and had a black mane and tail. The mare had a navy blue coat with a pink chest and she had a navy blue mane and tail with a pink stripe going through it. They all ran down the hill to check on them and get them to Fluttershy's house, because it was the closest house.
"Miko, this is why we do not run through ground bridges,"Raf yelled at the pegasus mare when he discovered he was a unicorn pony.
"Huh, where are we,"Jack asked?
"Your in Equestria, sugarcube,"Applejack said calmly.
"What,"Jack exclaimed bolting up right.
"What is a ground bridge,"Rainbow asked?
"Machine that can take you anywhere in Equestria,"Raf answered as started to panick.
"So how did you get here," Twilight asked.

Earlier that day

"Prime," Agent Fowler came in and yelled.
"There goes the peace, wait how did you do that,"Rachet asked.
"Rachet, you um broke it last time,"Raf reminded the medic.
Optimus just shook his helm (head) and said"Yes, Agent Fowler."
"Prime, I thought I told you to send us the coordinates to where your battles are,"Agent Fowler growled.
"Agent Fowler, We always send the coordinates it sounds to me like you have a few lazy men,"the Prime responded.
"Alright, so someone is not doi g their job, I will be sure to get to the bottom for this,"Agent Fowler said as he left.
Optimus was about to go to the training room when an alarm went off.
"That's the third time today,"Bulkhead groaned.
"Miko, don't get any ideas,"Bulkhead said as Rachet powered up the ground bridge.
"Alright alright I get it,"Miko complained.
"She has an idea,"Jack groaned.
"Yes she does, she is way to calm,"Raf agreed.
Of course as soon as the Autobots were gone she made a break for it.
"There she goes,"Jack muttered.
"Rachet, now owes me ten dollars,"Raf muttered and then followed them after grabbing his laptop.
Rachet turned to see that they were gone, he went and banged his helm on the computer.
"Rachet, you needed that,"he said as he looked up to a broken computer.

Meanwhile
The Autobots ad seen the kids and requested a ground bridge for them. The Cons requested a space bridge at the same time. When the two streams crossed everyone blacked out.

When all the life signals disappeared Rachet ran through the ground bridge, to find Soundwave and Predaking . All three froze before charging and getting sucked into the same portal.

Back in Equestria

"Wow, I thought some of our stories were cool but yours is awesome,"Rainbow Dash exclaimed!
"Like what,"Miko asked?
"The time we fought Nightmare Moon, the time we fought Discord, the time we fought and killed Sombra, and of course the time we helped Daring Do, that was awesome," Rainbow said as she remembered that time.
"Awesome,"Miko said as she got up to stretch and flap he wings.
All the while Raf had gotten more and more nervous and at this point was panicking. Who wouldn't they were in a brand new universe as ponies with cons running around. Then he saw Twilight, Pinkie, and Rarity trying to unlock his laptop. He quickly jumped to his hooves and ran over to where they were standing, he unlock it in seconds with his magic and set it to scan for life-signals. The look on the Mane Six faces was perfectly priceless since it was a mixture of confusion,surprise,and how did he do that in mere seconds. Miko started rolling in laughter.
Twilight soon asked,"What is that?"
Jack responded with a smirk,"That is a computer. Hey, Raf what are you doing?"
"Looking for cons just in case,"Raf responded.
Jack and Miko just nodded knowing he was also looking for the bots. The Mane Six however had purely confused now.
"Who are the cons,"Applejack asks for all of them.
"Well Cons is short for Decepticons, and they want to enslave everypony, the Autobots how" Raf got cut off by a loud crash and more bright light. Raf immediately looked at his computer to find that it had just died.
"Scrap,"Raf muttered.
Jack and Miko hid everypony where they would not be seen but could see the window. When the dust cleared they all saw a red and white shoulder with an Autobot symbol.
"Rachet,"All three kids breathed.
Said medic got up and shook his frame then muttered,"My frame doesn't feel right."
After scanning himself he got the surprise of his life" I'm a cyber unicorn."he said.
Before he could leave the kids shot outside to stop him by getting in front of his pedes(feet)
Raf yelled"Rachet, it's us the kids."
Rachet looked down surprised to see them before he started scolding the his main target being Miko"How many times do I have to tell you do not run through the ground bridge and this is why."

When he finished, Miko was looking down, and pawing the pawing the ground.
"Raf, do you know where the others are," he asked.
"No, I turned my computer on to look for them, but then you crashed I got distracted turned back to it and it was dead,"Raf said gently.
"Can you fetch for me,"Rachet asked?
"Sure,"Raf quickly responded.
When he got inside he got swamped by the Mane six with questions.
Rachet looked up and saw the sun setting and decided they would stay here all night and leave tomorrow morning. Rachet then lowered himself to the ground very slowly,Miko and Jack immediately cuddled up to him.
"Here's the laptop,"Raf said giving Rachet the laptop.
"Thank you Raf now please got to sleep we will have a long day tomorrow,"Rachet said gently.
Raf just nodded followed by a massive yawn. The normally grouchy medic chuckled and said good night to them. He was almost in recharge when Twilight,Rainbow Dash, and Applejack.
"We came to give, Raf,Jack,and Miko,blankets and pillows,"Twilight said nervously.
"Thanks you," Rachet said before tucking them in.

The next morning they said good-bye and left to find the other Autobots. Not two hours in to the search they saw a huge alicorn's shadow. They couldn't see they could not see it as it was above a cloud.
"Optimus, is that you," the Autobot medic whinnied.

Author's Note:

Well this is my first fanfiction so go easy I on me, also both side will have two alicorns on each side.
Anyway if there is any thing wrong with the grammar just tell me please.