• Published 26th Feb 2014
  • 2,461 Views, 102 Comments

A Party Went Off In Liberty City - KingDaddyDiscord



Pinkie Pie has to reform Niko Bellic, meaning she has to live with him in the Human world/GTA world. Chaos and craziness ensue.

  • ...
8
 102
 2,461

Ch. 7: Lost Innocence

“Niko, you maniac! You’re going to get us killed!”

“Nonsense, Roman. I have complete control.”

“Says the man who spends thousands of dollars at the hospital every week!” The Serbian retorted. The car carrying the four people was speeding down the street in hot pursuit of the black car that had shot at them in the recent past.

“I’m calling the cops. Sorry, Niko, I know you aren’t exactly best of friends with them, but I’m going to try to keep a cleaner record now than before.” Patrick said quickly, pulling out his cellphone.

“You do that, maybe they can cut these guys off.” Niko growled through gritted teeth. The three men had blocked out Pinkie’s voice, as all she was doing was shouting obscene things and trying to direct them (Right! No, no! Left, LEFT! YOU MEANIES!).

Damnaigh!” Packie cursed in Irish. “The cops claimed they were ‘busy,’ though I’m pretty sure I heard mentions of doughnut breaks in the background.”

“Ugh.” Niko groaned. “Typical Americans.”

“They aren’t bad, I have to admit---DRIVE! WATCH IT!” Roman screamed. The car swerved as Niko narrowly avoided hitting a cop car. Without a moment’s notice, the sirens began to blare, and the lights were flashing as the car and two more joined the pursuit.

“Well, looks like the cops did join us!” Pinkie exclaimed, her light-blue eyes bright with the thrill of the chase.

“Not… helping!” Packie hissed.

Pinkie Pie’s POV
~~~

Oh my word! The thrill of the chase! The smell of the gasoline! It’s all so… energizing! I’ve been to quite a few parties in my life time, but this makes those pale in comparison! Even the one with Cheese! But anyway, we were chasing the black car, I think it said a Sentinel on the back, but whatever!

“Hey! Watch the road, idiot!” Packie shouted. I really like him, even if he is a bit mean sometimes, but you can tell he doesn’t always mean it.

“I’m doing the best that I can!” Niko shouted, dodging a bullet that shot through the car. I was getting a bit scared, but I had a feeling that we’d come out fine. My Pinkie Sense said so, and it doesn’t lie!

“Pinkie, take this and shoot out their tires.” Niko punched the roof, revealing a crudely made sunroof, which he opened. I stood up cautiously, careful to avoid gunfire. Once certain I was safe, I stood up and turned to face the police.

“Hey, does that girl have pink hair?”

“I’m not shooting a girl that young! Bernard, you do it!”

“Nah, man. She looks too much like someone in a show I watch.”

I laugh as they bicker, and then remember my mission. I level out my pistol, aiming at the tires.

“Holy ****, she’s got a gun!” One of the cops yells, swerving his car to the side. I let two bullets loose, tearing through his front tires. As he swerves off and crashes, I send another one to the opposite side of the road. The last cop takes on look at me and stops dead in the road. I blow on the barrel of the gun and jump into the car again.

“Did you get them?” Roman asks.

“Yesiree! Those meanies won’t be bothering us anymore.” I salute.

“Good for you. Now, we just have to---” Niko is interrupted as the car we are tailing takes a sharp right into a warehouse. We narrowly avoid tumbling over as we swerve, and Niko puts on the brakes.

“Let’s go say hello.” He says grimly. We all raise our weapons in perparation, and I get ready for the most action-packed event of my life.

Back to Narrative view
~~~ ~~~

The four people get out of the car, and look after the tire tracks. They all begin to follow Niko’s lead, but he stops Pinkie.

“What is it, Nicky?” She asks. The Yugoslav sighs.

“Pinkie, you have been unbelievably helpful today. You have shown me so many things, and I in turn have shown you much as well. But there are some things that you shouldn’t experience in your life ever. When you carry that gun, I pray that you only use it in the most dire of times, and I hope this is not one of them. Do you understand?”

Pinkie nodded, and they turned back to the warehouse.

“Let’s get these курвини синови.” Roman says darkly in Serbian. The four enter the warehouse, cautious of the dark lights. Finally, a voice is heard.

“You should not have followed us here, you fools. It’s only the girl we want, nothing else.”

“You want Pinkie?”

“Yes.” The voice continued. “She is of some concern to our employer. Hand her over, and you can all live.”

“You’ll have to get through us first, pigs.” Packie growls, raising his AK-47.

“We shall.” The voice finishes. With one clean move, Niko motions for the group to find cover. Not a second too soon, as the entire room burst into gunfire from dozens of gunmen in the dark.

“The rafters!” Packie shouts from some crates. Niko nods and pinpoints the sources of gunfire. Eight shooters were directly on the other side of the room from the group. Four more were on either side of the room, and there were three on the ground underneath the eight.

“I count nineteen!” Niko shouts to his comrades.

“Nineteen? Childs play.” Roman growls, letting a spurt of gunfire loose from his SMG. A cry sounded, followed by a thud as one of the men fell from the catwalk.

Pinkie followed one shooter as he attempted to go around and sneak up behind Patrick.

“Packie! Behind you!” The Irishman spun around and shot the attempted-assassin in the chest, killing him.

Niko’s sniper rifle picked off three men before one bullet grazed his arm.

“Argh! I need to be more careful.” He hissed, quickly bandaging the wound. Pinkie squeaked when she realized that the wound had been made.

“No, no. I’ve had worse happen to me, trust me.” The man pulled his rifle up again, and shot several more men. He glanced over to see Roman cowering behind a forklift.

“Provide a distraction so Roman can get to safety!” The Yugoslav shouted. Pinkie nodded and snuck to the edge of the warehouse, drawing away the fire on Roman.

“Cousin, get your fat American body over here!” Niko shouted. Roman ran as fast as he could to Niko’s cover before Niko signaled for Pinkie to return.

After a few more minutes, the three ground shooters are all that remain of the force. These men have taken refuge from the group who had so easily killed all of the shooters in the catwalks.

“Let’s storm them.” Packie growls, reloading his AK-47 and running at the crates the men were hiding behind. Rolling his eyes, Niko follows with Roman and Pinkie. When they reach the crates, the three men pop up. Packie easily dispatches the two guards as Niko grabs the main man.

“Who the heck are you?” Niko rumbles.

“D-Donivan…” The man quivers. Niko slams Donivan onto the ground, and Roman and Packie point their weapons at his head.

“So, Donivan. Can I call you Donnie?” The man nods dumbly as Niko continues with an aura of light-heartedness.

“So, Donnie. Why did you do it?”

“I don’t follow…” Niko stomped an inch from Donivan’s hand.

“Oh, I think you do. You may not remember, but you tried to kill me, my friend, my cousin and his wife, and my little niece.

“Oh, that…”

“See? I can get the memory flowing.” Niko stomped closer. “Now, who’s your employer? Answer me.”

“She’d kill me if I told you.”

“I’ll kill you if you don’t. So I ask again,” Niko stomps on Donivan’s hand, causing him to scream in pain. “Who. Is. Your. Employer?”

“N-Nicky!” Donivan manages to get out. “Nicky Trifficante. He’s your man.” Niko removed his foot, causing the man to gasp in relief.

“See? The wasn’t too hard…”

“I’ll get you out of the way for him!” Donivan lunged at Niko, causing the Yugoslavian criminal to crumple to the ground, fighting off the knife. Roman and Packie both attempted to fire, only to find their weapons are out of ammo and jammed, respectively. Pinkie was paralyzed at the sight in front of her.

“Somebody is going to die today!” Donivan cackles in a possessed manner, inching the knife towards Niko’s face.

“Yeah, that’s you!” Pinkie screamed, whipping out her pistol and releasing her lone bullet into Donivan’s heart. The bullet whizzed an inch over Niko’s head.

Donivan looked down at his chest, watching the blood pool on his shirt. Wordlessly, he collapsed backwards onto the ground.

“Sorry, boss… I failed…” He said, his last words before taking a final breath.

“No… no…” Pinkie repeats, dropping the pistol to the ground. “No…” Tears trickle down her face as she realizes that she has just killed someone. She has taken a living person’s life, and while it was necessary, it felt morally wrong many times over.

“Pinkie… thank you…”

“I killed him…” Pinkie said aimlessly. “He’s dead.”

“Shh, it’s okay. It was him or me, and from my perspective, you did the right thing.” Pinkie didn’t say a word as she collapsed in Niko’s arms, sobbing. Niko looks at her with eyes full of sadness, remembering his first kill, all the way back in the war.

They sat there, in an empty warehouse, surrounded by bloody corpses, just a lonely man and a scared little girl, letting out their feelings.

Finally, Pinkie was asleep after all her crying. Niko looks up at Roman and Patrick, who were also tearing up.

“Take us back to my place. We’re done for the night.” With a nod, Roman goes to get the car. Lifting her up gingerly, Niko carried the young girl out to the car, hoping she never had to do that again. Somehow, though, he knew that because of him, she would have to.

He felt like a monster.

Author's Note:

We're back! MLP-MSP was a great con, but I'm glad to be writing again! So yeah, sorry to those of you who though Pinkie would get through LC without killing anyone, but at least she's not an alicorn!