• Published 26th Feb 2014
  • 2,459 Views, 102 Comments

A Party Went Off In Liberty City - KingDaddyDiscord



Pinkie Pie has to reform Niko Bellic, meaning she has to live with him in the Human world/GTA world. Chaos and craziness ensue.

  • ...
8
 102
 2,459

Ch. 6: Looking Back

Niko awoke the next morning to find that after the call he had made to Roman, he had passed out on his couch. Yawning, he got up and found that Pinkie was still asleep, which was odd for a girl like her at 10 AM.
“Pinkie?” He gently shook the snoring girl. “Pinkie, what do you want for breakfast?”
“Mmmm… no…” Her face twisted in her sleep, and Pinkie began to mutter. Niko shook
her again, and she lunged at him, holding the gun he had left with her against his head.

“P-Pinkie! It’s me! Niko! Your friend!” He said urgently. The fire in Pinkie’s ice-blue eyes faded, and she trembled as she realized what she was doing. She threw the gun onto her bed, and sat and cried. Niko instantly was at her side, his arm around her shoulders.

“What’s wrong?” He asked gently, though he knew the answer. He knew it too well. Pinkie sniffed and looked at him with her innocent eyes.

“Ever since those guys tried to shoot us… I’ve been having nightmares… they keep getting worse…” She began to cry again, and Niko gently hugged her. He didn’t rush her. He simply let her get through this on her own time.

“Each night, I dream that I’m being chased by those men. And I’m always defenseless… but after yesterday, when you taught me how to use a gun, I was able to dream one up, and… I don’t want to kill anyone, Niko. I just want to go home. I mean, I love staying with you, and you’re a really nice guy and a good friend, but this world is all too… dark? Depressing?”





“...15 men, Pinkie. That was the people in my unit. Twelve of them died. The only survivors were me, and two men. Florian Cravic and Darko Brevic. Darko betrayed my unit to the enemy, and for nothing more than a few hundred dollars. I witnessed more atrocities than I can count, and it’s made me the bitter man I am today. And the worst part? I couldn’t even pull the trigger to shoot him!” He kicked the bed, shaking it, and making Pinkie Pie jump. Then he sighed.

“I am who I am because of the war. Without it, I wouldn’t have been able to protect Roman on several occasions. I wouldn’t have been able to survive.” When the man looked down, he saw the girl was no longer crying. The look in her eyes was full of pride.

“That’s really inspirational, Nicky. Thank you.” She hugged him without warning before getting up and leading the way to the kitchen. Without a word, she began gathering the things to make pancakes. Again.

“So what are we going to do about those guys?” She asked as she poured the powder into a large bowl.

“I’m going to call a few people I know. Maybe there is some information in the underworld.”


“So like Tartarus?” She asked again. Niko simply gave up and nodded.

“Oh! Well, then I know just what to do. Don’t worry about me, we just need to find those guys and make sure they don’t try anything. They could have hurt Kate really badly!”

The two ate their breakfast in silence. Niko kept replaying the scene from before in his head. Pinkie had been so smooth with the weapon… had she had any experience with something like that before?

Impossible. I saw their world, there is no way they had the intentions or resources to create such weapons. He scoffed. But still…

“Niko?”

“Hm?” He looked up and realized she had asked him something.

“Can we bring some guys along?”

“Oh, sure. My other friend Little Jacob is in Vice City, visiting his great uncle. I suppose we’ll get Roman and Packie, then.”

“I’ll clean up, tell them to be waiting for us!” She hummed to herself as she put away the pots and pans and pancake mix. Going into the living room, Niko dialed up his cousin.

“This is Roman Bellic! Who’s on the line?”

“It’s me, Cousin.”

“Niko! What’s going on?” The Serbian said with a voice of mirth.

“Pinkie and I are going to investigate those shooters. Are you interested in joining us?”

“Of course I am. Those guys could have killed Mallorie or Kate. I don’t want that happening again. Pick me up in an hour or so.” The phone clicked, and Niko though about how protective his cousin was over family. It was quite admirable.

Next, the Yugoslavian called Patrick. The Irishman picked up immediately.

“Hey Nicky! What’s shaking?” There was a burst of laughter on the other end, which made Niko roll his eyes.

“Packie, Pinkie and Roman and I are going to investigate a few shooters who nearly shot us. They tried a drive by the other day, and nearly shot us. They grazed Pinkie, and gave Kate a bad case of shock…”


“I’m in. I won’t stand for another Kate to die a death like that. Get me whenever. We have to get to the bottom of this.” The Irish hung up, and Niko closed his phone.

“That’s settled.” He said to the teen behind him. “Roman and Packie said to grab them whenever was possible.”

“Well, I’m all cleaned up, so why don’t we leave now?” She wiped her hands on her jeans and they walked all the way to the car together. They got in the car, and the Eastern-European revved the engine to drive into the streets.

Roman was a bit difficult to pick up. He had decided to grab a quick game of bowling while he still could, and had neglected to tell his cousin.

“Hey, who said we wouldn’t have time for a game before looking for the shooter?”

Patrick, however, was much easier to find. Pinkie asked her friends why.

“He’s either with his mother in Dukes, or visiting his brother in Alderney State Correctional Facility.”

He was at the latter. The trio found him walking down the sidewalk from the facility. It was raining hard when they pulled up next to him. The man looked over at the car.

“Hey Patrick, ready to go?”

“Hey, I’m always ready. Let’s roll!” He climbed into the back seat of the car and slammed the door.

“How’s Gerry doing?” Niko asked his friend. Patrick merely shrugged.

“He’s a bit upset at me for not visiting for a few years.”

“Understandable.” Roman interjected.

“Um… guys?” Pinkie asked. They all faced forward.

“Yes, Pinkie?”

“Isn’t that the car that those guys were in?” The four directed their attention to the car Pinkie was talking about. Sure enough, it was the same one. The driver seemed to have noticed them as well, and he started to drive off.

“Don’t let that dog escape, Niko! Step on it!” Roman shouted. Without a word, Niko hit the pedal, and the chase was on.

Author's Note:

GUYS! I'M BACK!

So that is this month's update. I will be updating a different story every week, so I have to get through Rainbow Records Inc. and one other story that should be coming out in a few weeks, so watch for those. Until next update!