• Published 21st Feb 2014
  • 1,677 Views, 43 Comments

Warrior Cats: First Harmony - Eternal Flame



When a Portal is discovered on the edge of the everfree forest, some ponies go to investigate. When they get there, they are sucked into the Portal which leads to a new world altogether- and the ponies are no longer ponies. They're warrior cats.

  • ...
5
 43
 1,677

Prologue

ThunderClan and its many brave warriors came running towards the great rock, Bluestar in lead. WindClan were already there, as they scented. Bluestar sat next to Tallstar, the WindClan leader, on the great rock. It was not long before The RiverClan leader, Crookedstar, was there with his clan followed by Raggedstar, the ShadowClan leader.

"Greetings," said Bluestar, Adressing every cat. "Welcome to the gathering. I have stepped forward to talk first because a new prophecy is among us."

The cats below the High Rock murmured in their surprise.

"Carry on, Bluestar." Said Crookedstar.

"Our medicine cat, Spottedleaf, has foretold that many new and strange cats will enter this forest. They will join my clan and fight among us. They will help us rise from our warrior-scarce lives. They may look or act strange, but Starclan expects you to treat them as equals."

The cats below the leaders had mixed emotions; some of them were happy for ThunderClan, some angry that they were gaining more warriors and some didn't seem to care at all.

Raggedstar and Tallstar shared some news with the other clans about apprentices and new kits, then the gathering was closed and all cats strolled back to their camps, led by their leaders.