• Published 17th Feb 2014
  • 313 Views, 8 Comments

War of Ali: Rise of Dell - Aetherstar



Alicorns. They are too strong. Usually one can beat another, but Dell, Luna's apprentice, becomes too powerful and is now an alicorn. But what would happen if you were born on the day of doom? Nobody could keep the maniac down or defeat him. Bew

  • ...
18
 8
 313

In The Begining...

Author's Note:

Note: Dell belongs to Ponymon0001. There are other crossovers later.
Underline means in a deep tone
Bold means strong

"Cant you see I want you gone?!"Dell flew away from Luna. "Can't you see?"

The princess lay lorn on the rocky and dust-filled ground. She heard the cheering of Dell's guards nearby. Luna's eyes opened, glowing a teal aura. "Guards, take him down!" she coughed.

"Oh, Luna, I know all your spells, tactics and the way through Equestria! I think It'll be okay, I'll domineer you and all royalty," The orange alicorn chuckled. "yet I don't want Equestria as mine. I just want your security, your castle, your throne and your sister!"

There was a rumble in the solid ground. Something with many legs broke rocks, roots and soil. It had to weigh more than 780 Celestia's guards. Worms started coming from the ground as the creature looked down at Luna. Its eyes were a solid amaranth with teeth that weren't as sharp as other creatures.

Luna laughed uncomfortably, "Do you have a grinder at your house? I don't want to hear it, but you can chomp on a chew toy later."

Dell hovered over the giant creature. "Tyrunant, take her away."