• Published 15th Feb 2014
  • 585 Views, 31 Comments

You're Not Alone ~ The Gifts of Gallopfrey - MysticStoryThePegasus



Two fillies, a pegasus and a unicorn, move into Ponyville. But nopony knows where they lived before they moved. And what is she writing? Where are they from? Why are they hiding it? Who are they?

  • ...
3
 31
 585

A Good Whacking ~ Get Out Of My Head!

The stallion walked backwards slowly, exiting the memory.
"Oh, hey Doctor, you're back!" Ditzy smiled, getting up and trotting over and grinning at him.
"Ah, hello Ditzy! How long was I gone?" The Doctor smiled, leading the way to nowhere in particular.
"About half an hour, at most. I think I lost count on the wall... Using my hoof to scratch the wall isn't a good idea.."
"Well, the wall is made of her mind, and time energy which is used to protect her memories from harm, and the wall can not be breached, if only by us being here too long, or bonking her head too hard, or the Chameleon Arch...Or-"
The bubbly mare giggled to herself as the stallion rambled on about all of the possible ways that the mare's memories to be breached, harmed, or destroyed in any way.
"Hey, Doctor. What's this door?"
"Hm?"
The two trotted up to a red door, one that was decorated with a silver-leafed tree.
"Ah, well Ditzy. Do you know what this means?" The Doctor smiled smugly, resting a hoof on the doorknob.
"What does it mean?"
The stallion turned the knob, pushing the door open.
"We'll never know until we go inside!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A mare stirred on the couch, her left ear flicking silently as she slept, peacefully dreaming.
"But..Doctor..This is exactly how we left her.."
The stallion walked around the couch, occasionally poking the sleeping mare, or trying to shake her awake, only for his hooves
to phase through her sleeping body.
"Ditzy, as we see her now, we are .999999 seconds behind normal time. This is what is happening about a few milliseconds after it actually happens."
"....Uh...What?"
The stallion looked at her, raising an eyebrow.
"We are seeing her doing what she has already done."
"Oh, okay!"
"Ditzy, on the other hoof..."
"Huh? Oh, what is it?"
"...Have ponies ever been this...transparent? And...wobbly?"
"...Erm....Not the last time I-"
BWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!
"-CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECKED!!!!!!!!!!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Unseen's P.O.V

I gazed down at the two ponies. I had tied them up right when I woke up. How dare they wander about through my mind like it was their playground!
My sister, Milkyway walked downstairs as I stared at them.
"Sis? What're you doing up so..." She yawned. "..Late? Galaxy?"
"Milkyway, you silly, silly mare. It's me! That old Chameleon Arch must've gotten to your-"
"Unseen!" I paused- hugging my younger sister back as she clung to my neck.
"Now, for these two.."
The stallion groaned, attempting to peel the tape off of his mouth.
Only for me to do it for him.
"Now, talk." I said, keeping a strong, strict tone.
"About what?!" He shouted. At me.
"I ask the questions here, feather brain!" I gave him a good, hard slap to the face with my hoof. I'm fairly sure I saw one or two teeth go flying out of his mouth.
"You didn't have to hit him!" The grey mare, Ditzy, shouted.
I walked up to her, and leveled eye-to-eye.
"Would you like me to do the same for you?"
I smiled gently with satisfaction as the mare shrunk back in fear.
"Don't you DARE speak to her that way!"
I turned back to the stallion, rearing up on my fore-hooves and giving him a well-deserved buck to the side, slamming him against the wall.
"Now, why were you in my head."
"..."
"Answer me!" I shouted, glaring.
He only muttered a sentence before he blacked out from the punch I was about to give him.
"We're Timelords...."

Author's Note:

CLIFF HANGER~
:trollestia: