• Published 20th May 2014
  • 600 Views, 12 Comments

The Equestrian Portal - Pegasister614



A young girl finds out that she and her father are going hunting for the first time! She's so excited! But unknowingly to her this trip would change her life forever!

  • ...
3
 12
 600

New Friends: Part 3

Anna and Twilight waved Fluttershy goodbye and began their way towards Rainbow Dash's home.

"Soo.. she lives in the clouds? That's like every humans dream!"

Twilight chuckled, "Well, you're one in a... umm.. how many humans live in your realm?"

It was Anna turn to chuckle, "Probably billions."

"Okay then you're one in a billion!"

The two laughed as they continued their walk, Then suddenly,

WOOOSSHHHH

A rainbow streak pierced through the sky.

ZOOOMMMM

The streak did twists, flips and turns.

VRROOOMMMM

"What is that?!"

Twilight smiled, "Rainbow Dash."

Then the rainbow maned pegasus landed next to Twilight with a skid, "Sup Twi?"

"The sky," Anna remarked.

Rainbow Dash leaned over to look at Anna and smirked, "Well, what do we have here?" She walked around Anna repeatedly, studying her, "You've got some wings," Rainbow Dash extended Anna's wing, which was very large to Anna's point of view, "and you've got some attitude! I like you!"

Anna blushed, "Umm, thank you!"

Twilight intervened, "Dash, this is Harmony! Harmony, this is Rainbow Dash!"

Anna and Rainbow Dash bumped hooves in greeting, "Wanna race?" She smirked.

Anna backed up fearfully, "Umm! Umm! I'm okay right now! I- I think I've come down with something!" She faked a cough to seal the deal, but the aqua pegasus pursued her, "Oh really?" Rainbow Dash continued, "Well, I think tha-"

"Dash!" Twilight scolded, then calmed down, "Let's go to you house and I'll explain everything."

Rainbow Dash stopped and turn to her royal friend, "Explain what?"

Twilight said nothing, just jestered towards the pegasus' cloud home. Anna and Rainbow Dash took her sign and started their way to the clouds.


They found themselves in a mansion like cloud and to Anna's surprise, most of the furniture and decorations were cloud too. Twilight just finished telling Dash Anna's story.

"Whoa! Really? That's epic!" the racer praised, "What's it like to be hue-mon?"

"It's pronounced human and well.. it's not as great as here, but.. it's okay." Anna sighed.

Twilight looked outside and gasped, "Oh my! It's already sunset! We probably should get going."

Anna looked out the window and nodded, "I guess so," She stood up, "It was nice to meet you Dash!"

"You too," then Rainbow whispered,"Anna."

The two giggled as they walked out the door.

"Well, let's get home before dark. I have a surprise for you!"

Anna smiled with a pink tint to her cheeks, "Aww, you didn't have to."

"Consider this a welcome present!" Twilight chuckled.

But, once again, the lurker was hidden, watching Anna like a predator seeks out it's prey, "What a pretty child," it cooed, "She'll go perfect with my power. She. Will. Be. All. Mine!


Outside the library, the two trotted up to the door.

"Ready?"

"Ready!"

Twilight grabbed the door with her purple glow and slowly swung it open to darkness. Twilight and Anna went inside.

"SURPRISE!!"

Anna jumped and the lights flicked on to a library full of ponies in party hats, beads and other party accessories

"Oh wow!" Anna exclaimed.

Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Rarity and Fluttershy were there as well, all waving at her. Anna returned the wave with a big smile.

Then a pink, bouncy pony bounded towards Anna gleefully.

"Hi Harmony! I'm Pinkie Pie! I like yoouuu!" She nearly knocked Anna over as she embraced her.

Anna sat there unsure of what to do, "Oh, umm.. thanks!"

Pinkie let go and tugged her to follow, "Come on silly willie! Pin the tail on the pony is starting right now!"

"Oh, Okay!" she replied as she followed the pink earth pony.

Twilight giggled and joined the party activities.


With the library was cleaned up after the party, Anna and Spike lie asleep on the couch next to each other, exhausted from the day. With a smile, Twilight picked the two up with her magic and brought them upstairs to their respected beds and as soon as she set them down, covered them with their blankets and headed to her bed.
Twilight snuggled under her own covers, and fell right to sleep.


Anna's father woke up that morning with a blank mind. He didn't know what to do. So he went back to the campsite and prayed that Anna was there waiting for him. He looked around, hoping that she was back, but found no sign of her return. Just tore open bags of food infested with rodents.

He fell to his knees, hopeless and alone.

"God, Pleas-"

"Our daughter is in a safe place."

Anna's father stood up and this time wanting a conversation with his wife, "Janie? Is she dead?"

"No my dear. Just in another place, but is nowhere on this Earth."

"Then where is she?"

Again, silence.


The morning sun glistened through the windows as it broke through the darkness. Twilight sat up and stretched, "Ohh," she yawned, "Morning already?"
Twilight slid out of bed well-rested and looked over to where her guest and Spike were sleeping, 'Oh they look so peaceful!'
So she went downstairs to make some breakfast for everyone, got out some ingredients, and started cooking.

Spike woke up feeling nauseous, he knew what it was, then,

BURRRPPP

His green flame recreated a scroll, and it plopped on the ground. He got up, grabbed the scroll, and headed downstairs. He then immediately smelled what Twilight was making.

'Waffles..' he thought as he licked his lips, and ran down.

Spike sped to the table, "Two please!"

"Well you're awake early!" she chuckled as she continued baking the waffles.

"Oh yeah, Celestia sent a letter, so I-"

"WHAT?!" she exclaimed dropping her spatula and teleported to the table, "GIMMIE!"

She snached it up from the table, tore through the seal, and unrolled it.

She gasped and dropped the letter, "Emergency! Gotta go!"

"But wha-"

FLASH

Spike sighed, "Of course.." he got up and turned off the stove.

"I guess I should nap until Twilight gets back.."

He went back to bed and dreamed about gem-filled waffles.

Then there was a chuckle, "It's time my child!" whispered the figure as it swept Anna out of her bed and flew away.


Twilight ran into the throne room as fast as possible, "I came as fast as I could Princess!"

The sun princess looked at her student with worry, "Anna's in great danger! Luna reported a sighting of-"

The doors burst open as a royal guard came speeding in and he stopped and bowed, "Your Highness, we've spotted it carrying her towards the Everfree,"

Celestia then commanded, "Gather the army and follow it! Bring Princess Luna here right away!"

"Yes your Majesty!" he replied then galloped out of the room.

Celestia turned and levitated gold armor onto herself, "Twilight, get your armor on. We need to be protected from this menace!"

Twilight obeyed, "Who are we up against?"

The tall alicorn turned, "It's-"

Luna trotted in, knowing exactly what was going on and immediately started to put on her silver armor, "When do we leave, Sister?"

"Right now!"

"But who is it?" Twilight questioned as she slid her pearly white helmet on her head.

The two sisters turned and said simultaneously, "One of the many sisters of Nightmare Moon."