• Published 15th Feb 2014
  • 415 Views, 6 Comments

The MLP Horror Show - Ruby_Sparks



The Mane 6 and Spike stumble upon the Gregory House one night, in searching for the answer to ponies mysteriously disappearing without a trace. But will they every find out?

  • ...
6
 6
 415

Chapter 4: The Dreaded Memory

Rainbow and Pinkie are walking down the hallway they took east. Well, actually, Pinkie is bouncing in the hallway they took east. “Uh, Pinkie?” Rainbow said, getting Pinkie’s attention.

“Yes?” She asked back at Rainbow.

“You might want to stop bouncing. You might get hurt.” Rainbow answered, with concern.

“Oh, right. Fragile floors.” Pinkie realized. She then stopped bouncing on the floors. “Sorry.” She apologized.

“It’s OK, Pinkie.” Rainbow said with forgiveness. They continued walking down the hallway, until a fish with a TV for a head swam by.

“Ooooh! A fish!” Pinkie squealed. “But wait. It’s not underwater, yet it can swim!” She gasps in excitement. “I gotta find out how it does that!” She then starts running towards the fish.

“Pinkie, wait!” Rainbow shouted, flying towards her.

“Hi!” Pinkie said to the fish. The TV on the fish’s head starting changing channels.

“Pinkie, don’t run off like that!” Rainbow exclaimed at her, panting.

“Hush, Dashie. He’s trying to say something.” Pinkie told her.

“OK?” Rainbow answered in confusion. She guesses it’s Pinkie being Pinkie again.

The channel was selected for Pinkie to watch. “No…” Pinkie said, quietly.


The 3 Pies are on a picnic at a cliff. Pastry Dough, the father, is munching on a sandwich, and his wife, Vanilla Icing, was doing the same.

“You guys are the best parents ever!” a Filly Pinkie Pie said cheerfully, with a smile on her face.

“You’re the best daughter me and your mom could have!” Pastry Dough answered back, with part of a sandwich in his mouth.

Vanilla Icing then chuckles. “We love you Pinkie.” She said with warmth in her voice.

“I love you too!” Filly Pinkie shouted with glee. Then, a shot like a cannonball was heard, and it crashes into the cliff. The pink filly was startled by this. Then, the cliff between the parents and the filly started to crack. Then, the cliff broke, and the parents started to fall. The parents screamed, until they were plunged into the river. They never rose back up. “Mommy?! Daddy?!” Pinkie looked down below in terror. “NO! MOMMY! DADDY!” She shouted. She then crashed into her knees, and started to cry.


Pinkie Pie in the present day was crying. Her hair was deflated as well.

“Pinkie?” Rainbow asked. “Are you alri-“

“SHUT UP RAINBOW!” Pinkie shouted, with tears streaming down her face. “I don’t feel like talking to anypony! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!” She then starts running so fast, Rainbow couldn’t find her.

“Pinkie, wait! Come back!” Rainbow shouted. But she was alone. “Celestia Dang it!” Rainbow cursed, then kicked the ground with her hoof. She then started flying west to find her. They were separated...

...

...and that was just the beginning.

Author's Note:

So sad! DX

Anyways, hope you enjoyed this one! And trust me, the next chapter? That will leave you dizzy. XD