• Published 10th Feb 2014
  • 2,258 Views, 46 Comments

No One Talks About The Pie Sisters - SCP Pinkamena



Pinkie rarely, if ever, talks about her sister, Inkie, Blinkie, and her older sister Minkie. So what happens when the trio visit the Pink Party Pony? Bad things happen.

  • ...
9
 46
 2,258

...Truly Keeps...

Author's Note:

This part gets real dark, hence the Siren Music. Also, this chapter will be short, you don't like it, please leave a complaint in the nearest trash receptacle. But seriously, if you don't want to read a short chapter, that's too bad.

"We need you back sis..." Obsidian said holding her little sister. "After all, you were the most creative of us all..." Pinkie shook in her sister's grip.

"No..." She though to herself, "I don't want to go back..." Her hands balled into fists, but before she knew it, she was spun around and pinned on the ground. She got a good look of her older sister now. Her hair was blacker than coal, she had a faint hint of eyeliner and her eyes...

Those dark. Soulless. Eyes...

They compelled Pinkie, telling her that she knew she wanted to do it again...

To feel the grip of the knife...

To hear the screams of the tortured...

To... To...

The world seemed to turn black around her and she closed her eyes to clear her thoughts... But while she did meet the waking world, she felt as though she was in a deep sleep... Her body moved on it's own accord, and it was then she remembered.

She had told her family that she had changed her name to Pinkie. So why did they call her Sandstone? For Pinkie, it took all of her strength to move her eyes, which widened at the sight of her sister's faces.

Blank. Devoid of life. NOTHING.

"Welcome back, Sandstone..." Obsidian said, lifting herself from Pinkie's prone form. "Shall we commit the Secret once again?" Pinkie rose from the ground and nodded, but in her head she shouted, NO! WE PROMISED NEVER TO DO IT AGAIN! PLEASE MINKIE, STOP!!


In the dark recesses of an old mine shaft, one would notice nothing out of the ordinary. But if one were to venture down inside...

"NO!! PLEASE LET ME GO--" *HACK*

"OH, NO! NONONONONO!! PLEASE I HAVE A CHILD TO TAKE CARE--" *CHOP*

"MOMMY! PLEASE~! MOMMY COME SAVE ME--" *SHING*

One would hear the destruction of the poor unfortunate souls who wandered too close to the Spiders Web...