• Published 18th Jul 2015
  • 2,185 Views, 45 Comments

War of the Daleks - Emperorxeno



The Doctor has joined the war, but was he the only one?

  • ...
2
 45
 2,185

Davros the king

Silence rained supreme over the group concisting of; the Doctor, Amy Rory, and Twilight Sparkle. The first one to break the few moments of silence caused by the revelation, was the Doctor. After shaking his head to clear himself of the sudden shocking revelation revealed to them by Davros, or king Davros, he asked the question that was on the mind of the whole group, including Twilight sparkle.

"What?! how?!" he asked in a shocked tone.

Davros moved his eyestalk in the Doctors direction in a sad way before saying " A-AFTER T-THE BATTLE OF FORT STORM, I WAS GIVEN THE POSITION OF LORD, ONLY SECOND IN COMMAND TO Q-QEEN C-C-CHRYSALIS, WHEN SHE WAS ASSINATED BY THA-THA-THAT UNICORN! " Davros said in a voice that started in a shaky-sad tone, that ended in one of rage when said the fate of the previous Queen Chrysalis

while the Doctor, Amy , and Rory shocked by not only what happened, but also how much emotion they felt from Davros, twilight had a look that was mixed with sadness and triumph. "HA! Good riddance, now that WENCH is dead, Rarity has been rev-ACK!!!!" she said before they were cut of by Davros who, when he heard her say that, speeded forward an put in a chokehold in one of his appendages. The Doctor finally snapped out of his shock when he saw Davros chocking Twilight. "DAVROS! Please, she is not worth killing!" He said in a pleading tone. Davros stopped, then dropped Twilight, leaving her on the spot, coughing. He then turned to Soulweeper and told him "GET THREE GARD IN HERE AND TAKE HER TO THE TRAIN, WE'RE GOING BACK TO THE CAPITAL! COME ALONG, DOCTOR, AMY, AND RORY! AS IT SEEMS, YOU THREE MAY BE HERE A WHILE. DON'T WORRY DOCTOR! YOUR TARDIS SHALL BE MOVED TO THE CAPITAL, WHERE IT WILL BE SAFE!" Davros then started making his way to the door, as he was about to leave, he turned and looked at the Doctor. "I WANT TO SHOW YOU SOMETHING DOCTOR." he said. "Show me what?" the Doctor asked confused. "THE REDEMPTION OF THE DALEKS."

(TIME SKIP)

It took them about 3 hours to arrive to the capital, mainly due to the time it took to move the TARDIS on to the train. But also, due to Darvos having to order the Gard outside to swarm and tackle The Doctor and his companions. The Gard were paranoid to anyone close Davros after what happened to Chrysalis. After about one hour, they were ready to leave for the two hour train ride. since it would be awhile before they arrive to the capital, all but Davros took a nap. Davros just watched as the empire he now rules pass by. he still had half an hour before they are to arrive to the capital.

(TIME SKIP)

"We have arrived to the capital!" the train conductor called out. when everybody finally were awake and off board, including the TARDIS, they started to make their way to the castle. as they passed civilians who were going about there everyday life, stopped at what their doing to watch them pass by. while everybody was wandering who the tall ape-like beings were, their glances quickly turned into glares and harsh whispers when they see Twilight. Chills start running down her back when she starts to notice the murderous glares she's receiving from the changeling around her. The three Gard on both sides and behind her move closer so that no changeling gets any ideas.

In no time at all, they arrived to the castle. Davros turned to the Gard, who were keeping an eye on Twilight Sparkle. "TAKE HER TO HER CELL AND GARD THE ENTRANCE! MAKE SURE NONE GO IN OR OUT WITHOUT MY PERMISION!" he ordered. all three saluted to Davros and started dragging Twilight, much to her protest, to her cell. "FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE WAR, SHE WILL BE A PRISONER!' Davros said with matter-of-fact tone. Doctor asked in a worried tone "She'll be treated fairly, won't she?" Davros stopped in front of the doors leading to the throne room. he's already knows who's inside, due his sensors detecting and identifying them. Davros swiveled his dome to face the doctor. "OF COURSE DOCTOR, OF COURSE! I'M NOT CRUEL LIKE THEM, OR THE DALEK EMPEROR!" he said in a smooth tone. Davros turned his dome to face his door and spoke once more to the Doctor "ANYWAYS DOCTOR, PASS THIS DOOR, THERE ARE THOSE I WANT YOU TO MEET, DOCTOR! THE BEGINING OF THE NEW GENERATION OF DALEKS!" just as he finished saying that, Davros pushed open the doors and move into the throne room, and what the Doctor saw, both shocked and terrified him at the same time. He saw 23 Daleks in total. They were twice the size of Davros, and all around intimidating. twenty of them, their skirt was a deep, metallic vermillion, with black sensor globes and grilles. two of them are colored in the Dalek drone scheme, while only one of them is in the Dalek supreme scheme. The Doctor, Amy, And Rory were left speechless and terrified at what they see. the supreme Dalek then finally spoke "EMPEROR! IT IS GOOD TO FINALLY MEET YOU FACE TO FACE!'

Author's Note:

sorry if it's short but this took me most of the day since I had to write this from scratch and this my first time writing a story so please go easy on me. also, sorry if this chapter is garbage.