• Published 18th Jul 2015
  • 2,173 Views, 45 Comments

War of the Daleks - Emperorxeno



The Doctor has joined the war, but was he the only one?

  • ...
2
 45
 2,173

CHANGE OF PLANS

"INDEED! IT IS VERY EXCITING TO MEET THE FIRST GENERATION OF THE NEW DALEK!", Davros replied with as much happiness he could muster. Doctor, while still in plain shock, turned to Davros and said, "they are much bigger than I remember them being", with a questioning tone directed towards Davros. "OF COURSE THEY ARE BIGGER THAN NORMAL.", Davros answered with a happy, yet surprised tone. "THEY ARE TO BE NOT ONLY THE ELITE SOLDIERS OF THE DALEK FORCES, BUT THEY ARE ALSO TO BE THE PORTECTORS OF THE EMPIRE WHEN THE WAR ENDS!", Davros said as he turned to look at the new Daleks. He also added, "ALTHOUGH I'M SURPISED BY HOW QUICKLY THEY WERE MADE, THEY WILL BE EXCILENT INCLUSIONS TO THE FORCES TO TAKE EBONY BACK!". The doctor figured that must be the reason for the surprised tone in Davros's voice.

Davros then asked the Dalek in front, " WHAT IS YOUR NAME, SOLDIER?!", he asked in a questioning tone. "MY NAME IS DALEK TOXIN! THESE ARE MY TWO SECOND IN COMMAND, DALEK VENOM, AND DALEK CARNAGE!", the one now known as Dalek Toxin, said with an even tone. even though he's lived for less than a day, he already knew that the future will now and forever remember the name of his emperor, this is his promise! Toxin decided to inform his emperor with more good news. "INADDITION TO THE TWENTY PREDATOR DALEKS YOU SEE BEFORE YOU, TWENTY MORE PREDATORS, OF THEY HEAVY WEAPONRY CLASS, SHALL BE READY WITHIN A FEW HOURS!", he said with the same even tone as before.

"GOOD, GOOD! EXCELLENT NEWS!', Davros replied with a happy tone. Davros finally collected himself, and gave his orders." 21 DALEKS SHALL REMAINE BEHIND, TEN PREDATOR DALEKS AND TEN HEAVY WEAPONRY! THE HEAVY WEAPONRY SHALL BE ON TOP OF THE WALLS, TWO PATROLLING ONE-FITH OF THE WALL, EACH! TWO PREDATOR SHALL PATROLL ONE-FITH OF THE CAPITAL, EACH! YOU WILL REPORT TO DALEK VENOM EVERY 400 RELLS! THE OTHER TEN HEAVY WEAPONRY SHALL ENTER EBONY FIRST, FOLLOWED BY THE PREDATOR DALEKS, AND FINALLY, THE FOUR MILLENIUM! DALEK CARNAGE SHALL BE INCHARGE OF THEM! THEY SHALL REPORT TO DALEK TOXIN EVERY 40 RELLS! DALEK TOXIN SHALL REMAIN AT MY SIDE AT ALL TIMES! HE SHALL KEEP ME UPDATED ON THE SITUATION OF THE BATTLE! WHEN THE HEAVY WEAPONRY ARRIVE, INFORM THEM OF THE PLAN! I WILL GATHER SOULSWEEPER AND SOME COMMANDERS TO GO OVER THE MORE MINUT DETAILS OF THE BATTLE PLAN! GARD, SHOW THE DOCTOR AND HIS COMPANIONS TO THEIR ROOM, AND MAKE SHURE THAT THEY ARE TREATED FAIRLY!',

Davros commanded to those around him in a firm voice. the gard saluted Davros and showed the still nervous Amy and Rory, and the inquisitive Doctor, to their room. While every dallek in the room responded, at the exact same, with, "WE OBAY,EMPEROR!".

=========================

Ebony, or also known as Vineheart due its wine yards, is a large port city with important resources. the first, is the metal the city is named after. it is the main metal Equestria uses for their weapons and armor. when it's reinforced, it looks similar to gold, which is the reason why the royal day gard are often thought of wearing armor made of gold. the second reason, is its port. the port is a good stopping place for merchant ships heading for the independent countries more down south. the port, as well as the rest of the city, has had its fortifications upgraded over the centuries of its existence. the third and final reason, its location. it was vital to alternative to the plan of marching onwards to the capital should it fail. the plan is to take cities around the capital, encircling the capital, and chocking it into submission.

contrary to most of both sides know, including Celestia, those capture in the cities, both soldier and civilian alike, are not immediately killed on sight. instead, they are rounded up and locked in the prisons, where they would remain until they die of old age. this way, they don't lose momentum, and gives the war to the other counties a less negative light. the plan is to also have Equestrian civilians slowly come in and take up residence, while slowly purging the changeling populations from the cities. for the moment, the only Equestrians in the city are soldiers, servants, and the new equestrian lord put into power there.

since they are one of the cities farthest away from Equestria, they are generally one the last ones informed of events of the war, barring the forts and such farther down south, in what others call, "the mess countries". As the lord currently in power is going to find out, the news he's about to receive is not good at all.

============================

In the center of the city, in the castle, in the dining hall, the lord is currently eating. "SERVANT, MORE FOOD!", the lord yelled loudly and hatefully, at the cowering, female Earth pony in front of him. Or, to put it bluntly, he's gorging himself in all the food he's provided. this fat, sloppy, vain, greedy, and cruel male unicorn's name is Pompus Cornealius the 16th. he's a golden-colored fur, and silver-colored mane and tail. his cutie mark is that of a silver tongue, He's most infamus among civilians and soldiers for the nasty glint in his mud-colored eyes. before he was selected to become lord of ebony, he was/is a powerful noble from one of the larger duchies of Equestria.

As the servant brought him more food, he grumbles under his breath about recent events in ebony. 'stupid prisoners,' Pompus grumbled eerily. ' as if I don't just have to deal with those muddy changelings, but also those damn magical snake-men!', Pompus growled angrily. 'it's not my fault that they decided to be on the losing side!', he exclaimed under his breath. the snake-men may seem slow due to their physical appearance, but not only can they do a lot of damage if they can close, with their magic, they can attack from afar or up close, and no one would ever know. 'if I kill the previous lord, then they might finally calm the hell down, and let me have my peace.', Pampus wondered with hope.

When the servant came back with his 10th serving of his favorite desert, Pampus looked at it hungrily, as if he hadn't ate in months. "finally, at last! now come to pa....", as Pampus was about to dig into his food, a female Pegasus came barging in a gallop, with the insignia for royal messengers strapped around her neck. with great anger at being interrupted from eating his favorite desert he began yelling, "WHAT NEWS IS SO IMPORTANT THAT YOU MUS......", but was interrupted when the messenger gave him the terrible news. "THE MAIN ATTACK HAS FAILED! NEARLY THE ENTIRE FORCES SENT TO ATTACK HAVE BEEN WIPED OUT!", she exclaimed with terror and fear etched on her face.

Pampus suddenly paled with fear. "W-W-W-WHAT?!", Pampus exclaimed with great terror written on his, along with a sudden realization. "b-b-b-but t-t-t-t-that would mean all the unicorns that I sent over with them, are dead,", he began to shake violently with fear. "that means that I don't have enough unicorns to keep contained the snake-men in the prisons. especially their leader, who may figure out that we don't have enough unicorns to suppress them anymore." Pampus said, more to himself, than the messenger. He decided to have a messenger to relay a request to the crown. "TELL THE PRINCESSES THAT I NEED A UNIT'S WORTH OF UNICORNS, PRONTO!", Pampus said with a haste in his voice. The mare only saluted, and dashed out with a new message to deliver. As Pompus paced back and forth, he said," I hope I'm not too late

===========================

in the deepest cell of the prison, a creature with a body that, if it ever stood straight, is larger than a full grown man in height and mass, with it being in an eternal hunched-like crouch state. it has arms long enough to easily walk on all fours. its legs have two joints to help move the leg. First, is the knee that pushes forward, while other one goes in the opposite direction. it has two digits on its feet, while having three digits on its hands. it has a long, thick strong neck with the head of a snake, with red eyes and black, slighted pupals.it has long, thick, muscular, and powerful tail does not impede its movement and speed. They have a dorsal-spine, ending at the base of the tail. they refer to their species, as a whole, serpent people. although, it is often used by Equestria and its allies, they consider it a derogatory slur. because, they do not to be grouped up with the snake men of saddle Arabia, who are known for their cruelty and disregard to the snake gods the serpent people worship. The way to tell warriors and priests apart is the head gear they wear. While warriors head gear is more of a helmet with very little cloth, while the priests are all cloth. This one in particular, however, is different.

his scales, for example, is albino white, while others are stormy grey. He has five digits on his hands, and three digits on each foot. he is slightly bigger than the average serpent people, with more muscle on the body, especially on the arms. his dorsal-spine, instead of being a muddy-yellow, is completely black in color. he wears the head gear of the priests, but instead of red, his is black and is made of very strong material that makes most attacks with weapons against it useless. it signifies that, not only is he the high priest, but he has lived over the age of 500 years old. which he gains the name serph. his full name is Serph the 10th.

" I believe the time has finally come.", Serph said with a voice that sounds like it drawls on the letter S of his sentences. " The god of flesh and metal's triumph is upon us!" Serph said with a tone of excitement that would send a shiver down the spines of many. He suddenly stopped , raised his head, and took four quick, deep sniffs. With what he just discovered, caused him to give a dark chuckle that make the bones of many shake with terror." It seems that ones with the cursed horns, are all but gone. this is the moment we've been waiting for. brothers and sister, it's time to enact our plan. We must be ready for the arrival of the god of flesh and metal!. He will bless us with his presence, and lead us to victory,REJOICE.".
Throughout the prison, the echoes of the word," REJOICE!", echo with chorus of many, many, many, many more voices joining in.

================================

the group normally call the," mess countries", encompass many, many groups that control the land south of the changeling empire, with many, many species living in it. Even though Equestria and its allies, especially Equestria and Saddle Arabia, have forgotten that, once upon a time, they were once part of the changeling empire. The main reason that they united to form the changeling empire, was to fight their common enemy. the Ape Horde, with their leader, Caesar Khan. the apes wished to enslave them, to fuel their industries of war and commerce. It took nearly a century, but the crushed the Ape Horde, and scattered them to the wind. after executing Caesar Khan for his deeds, to make sure that the Apes would never unite like that again, they gather key leader's and their bloodline's, including Caesar's, and banished them to the deepest, darkest part of Tartarus. Where unimaginable abominations dwell and feast until madness.

after many years of peace, each of the species split off from the Changeling empire for one reason or another. every split was, for the most part, peaceful. most changelings secluded themselves to the changeling empire, although a changeling named thorax found not only a potion to give him immortality, but also a spell to change him and the hive, which is the equivalent to the population of a large city, into a different forms. He tried get the other changelings to join him, saying that he would be a more democratic ruler, but they only saw him as a traitor, and chased him out. he and his hive were last seen fleeing into what is called the," Badlands", in Equestria. everything was peaceful, until Equestria and its allies began to invest interests in certain groups. in order to gain more interest and control, the first tried to whisper and conivce to take certain land from groups that they could not get interest from, saying that they will benefit from it in the long run. When the groups refused to do it, Equestria and its allies then forced the events simply called the," Mess disaster", which is the main reason for the state of things in the area now. Due to this many groups grew resentment to Equestria and its allies, but never truly acted on it, bar from a few isolated incidents. But When they heard of their war against the Changeling empire, the incidents turned into full on riots, which were suppressed by gryphon and minotaur forces with reserves from Saddle Arabia. when non heard from the serpent people clans of Moldovia, things have become very tense in the south. The south has become a powder keg, all it needs now is a spark.

Author's Note:

hopefully this entertaining, cause I work all night and all morning on this chapter. it isn't easy starting from scratch with the story