• Published 13th Feb 2014
  • 373 Views, 0 Comments

Our Darkest Hour - Fryguy



Can Equestria survive all the bad things happening to them, will they die?

  • ...
 0
 373

8. Alicorns Vs. Chemicals

The Nine Mares swiftly made it to Ponyville. Hearts heavy, they spread word that their search had failed and that unless the Alicorn Princesses can swiftly find another way, they would not survive the terrible accident. Many ponies then started panicking, some started to cry, and others started to give the Alicorns attacking strategy against the Poison.

"WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!"

The shout from three little fillys startled everypony including the Princesses. It came from the Crusaders, and they were holding a bottle, the same potion given to them by Zecora was in fact the Potion the Alicorns were looking for, it was a sheer shock.

"Where in Equestria did you find it?!" "We got it from Zecora's place, claims she found it near a Everfree forest river."

Ponies started cheering for joy when suddenly, it stops, the Crusaders and The nine other mares saw it too, Discord came out of nowhere and was striking at the chemicals with his magic, he was hating the fact that the chemicals had made Fluttershy's Animals sick that he couldn't take it anymore.

This brave act started unicorns striking the chemicals with their remaining magic, but even though the aggressive magic was fending of some chemicals, most of them still remained.

"Oh, we have to help Discord, Princesses, drink the potion, it should help you protect all of us without magic." Fluttershy said to the four Alicorns. Fearing the worst for her friend. The Princesses then took a sip each, then, Nothing.

But then, KAPOW! The Princesses were then turned into a green cloud, and then launched itself at the chemicals, startleling many ponies. Watching in horror were the ponies as the Green clouds struck the chemicals.

Hours and hours passed and the green clouds did not stop fighting the chemicals or give the dangerous stuff to reform. Lighting struck the sky and splits it to many pieces, and thunderbolts caused many loud explosions in the sky. The Green clouds had the upper hand of the dramatic fight. All of Equestria saw the fight and heard the cracks and booms of the thunder and lighting.

The local D.J, Vinyl Scratch, was also very scared, but not like Octavia, She was scared so much that she was wanting something to happen to end the war.

But the fight continued, along side with Discord, the green clouds started to have the chemicals under control, but they wanted the whole thing gone, and I mean, EVERYTHING, every last polluted cloud, drop of water, and crop gone, so Equestria would survive, but soon the potion was wearing off, and before they knew it, the princesses fell to the ground. Gasps ran through the ponies as Discord ran to find them knocked out, the princesses had not recovered from the fall, but their efforts were amazingly effective, the chemicals only comsumed only a few clouds left, while Fluttershy tended to the Princesses, Discord finished off the chemicals ounce and for all, with Pepper if you can believe it.

All of Equestria cheered for the princesses and Discord for their impressive efforts to save them. But the question remains, has the princesses survived the ordeal?

Many run up to the Alicorns, Fluttershy had bandaged Celestia's leg, Luna's hoof, Cadence's side, and Twilight's horn. Discord then helps Fluttershy move the princesses to Fluttershy's cottage. All of Equestria awaits the fate of their saviors.