• Published 13th Feb 2014
  • 372 Views, 0 Comments

Our Darkest Hour - Fryguy



Can Equestria survive all the bad things happening to them, will they die?

  • ...
 0
 372

2. Suffering

Three days after the fire, Equestria began to weaken, struggling to survive, they act quickly to save their prior sources, but no luck, two ponies had already died from the air pollution, but everypony else had held on. But Ponyville is suffering the most.

Twilight receives a letter from Discord, saying,

Dear Princess Twilight,
I know that you may not like the fact that I had faked being sick. I hope you still forgive me, I got what I deserved, But I worry about Fluttershy and her animals, Ponyville needs help. So I decided to tell you to try and find your friends and see the damage they experienced from the Chemical fire. Please help them, I'll be fine.
Sincerely,

Discord.
Twilight wasn't sure if discord was lying again. But she decided to find out herself. It turned out Discord was right, many of Ponyville's residents had inhaled smoke and had been dehydrated. Even the energetic Pinkie Pie was not happy, or had enough energy to walk without stopping to breath every ten feet. Twilight, saddened by this tragedy, then saw the apple farm, it had wilted away, and the apples were really weak, hungry, and thirsty. Twilight also saw many begging for food and water at the mayor.

"Howdy Twilight." Twilight spun around to find Applejack, the other four, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie were on the ground, tired and hungry. Twilight felt sorry for her friends, Rainbow dash wasn't acting so daring at all, Rarity looked like she might have a heart attack, Pinkie and Fluttershy were starving, and Applejack was begging for water.

That must've made the crowd begging at the mayor catch sight of Twilight, Immediately they ran to her and pleaded for food and water to their princess.

"I'm sorry, but Canterlot has run dry as well, and I don't have any food with me." assured Twilight, The crowd groined. "We'll never survive this depression, we need you to please, please, please, find water and food, or we'll die!" The crowd had been begging so much that Twilight had promised the crowd that she would find Food, water, even clean air. But when she flew back to Canterlot, her friends followed by taking the train.

"Celestia." Twilight had found the princess of the sun in the dining hall with Luna and Cadence, wondering about the condition of the Ponies in Canterlot, and in other places. Twilight saying her name had caught them by surprise, Twilight's expression was very sad, and tears were forming in her eyes.

"What is it?" asked Luna in a worried tone, fearing the worst.

"Ponyville has suffered the most, my friends aren't sure how long they can hold on, they beg for a food, water, and clean air source. I promised I'll find one, but will you help me, we can even do this for all of...."

"cough"

The Princesses, including Twilight, spun around to see Twilight's friends bowing respectively, but they were having trouble breathing, it was labored from smoke inhalation, and they were not energetic from not having enough water or food for three days.

"I think that proves you to be right." exclaimed Cadence. That's when she noticed a messenger behind them. "Yes?" Everypony looks at the stallion that walked in, he had obviously been in manhatten, because his right leg perished in the fire.

"I think I know where we can end this problem." he said.