• Published 28th Jan 2014
  • 601 Views, 12 Comments

Love in the city - Xx soul sorrow xX



Rarity and Carot Top pay eachother a visit while babysitting dinky doo.

  • ...
16
 12
 601

dinky doo

Carot Top picked up Dinky from her mom's house. She got in her carot car and she drove to her house. Carot lived next to Sweat Apple Acres and she lived next to Applejack. She liked to say "hi" to Applejack every single day.
"Hi!" said Carot. Applejack gave her a weird look.
Carot and Dinky went into the house and Dinky sat on the couch. There was garbage in the creases of the attached seats. Carot offered Dinky some food.
"We got oatmeal, some oranges, a meatloaf, and some Checks-Mix but you're not allowed to eat it. It's mine only."
Dinky didn't want to eat here in the house because it was gross and smelled like an old lady. Dinky wished her mom didn't have to work. She wanted to play with her. Dinky's mom Derpy had messed up eyes and so Dinky would push her down and run away and Derpy would yell at her but Dinky would keep doing it until Derpy locked herself in her room. Dinky wished she could go home.
She went into Carot's fun room. It had an old Pac-Man game and a TV with couches. She sat down and turned on the TV, but Carot didn't have cable TV so she could only watch the news and CBC Kids. Dinky went to Carot's office where she was clipping coupons at her desk.
"I'm bored Carot. Let's go have fun."
"Oh, okay. What do you want to do?"
"I wanna go away and get out. Let's go visit someone."
"Oh, okay. Rarity lives in Lost Vegas. Let's go visit her."
So Carot put Dinky in the car and they went to north Carolina but then they went to Lost Vagas. It was almost nighttime and they finally reached Rarity's apartment.
"Come on Carot! We gotta go get to her!!!"
"Oh okay."
So they went in there and tried looking for her room and they found it. It was on the 12th floor. They went into the elevator and went there.

Author's Note:

yeah for this chapter i had my friend IXSparklShipperXI edit this because im not very good at spellig big words so yeah. :)
thanks to sparklshipper for the hellp