• Published 29th Jan 2014
  • 775 Views, 16 Comments

The Spread - Radioactive Cheese



A zombie apocalypse in Equestria? How will the ponies survive with scarce food, weapons, and shelter?

  • ...
11
 16
 775

Epilogue: The End

The cure has been given to ponies all over Equestria. Any remaining zombies were killed on sight. Everything was going well for everyone. Apple Bloom now lives with Rarity as her adopted sister. It's been hard adjusting for the two of them, but they've managed. It's like Apple Bloom sees Applejack in Rarity and Rarity sees Sweetie Belle in Apple Bloom.

It was a sunny day in Ponyville and everypony was either in school or at work. Rarity had different plans though. She was at a cemetery. "Where is it?" the white unicorn asked herself. She was searching for a certain grave. "I know it was somewhere over here." As she wandered, she saw the graves of many ponies that died during the outbreak. Rarity turned around and found what she was looking for. "Aha, there she is. You won this game of hide and seek yet again." She looked down at the grave. On it, read "Here lies Sweetie Belle. Died at age 8 and was a wonderful sister." Rarity couldn't help but tear up a little. While it had been 6 months since she last saw this grave, she never forgot about it. "Here, Sweetie, I got you some flowers." Rarity opened up her saddle bag and placed the flowers in front of the grave. She said some prayers for a few minutes. Before she left, she decided go though her bag again. "Oh, I almost forgot." She took out a shiny object. The white unicorn placed it right next to the flowers. The shiny object was a snow globe that had a miniature version of the Crystal Empire inside of it. "I got you the snow globe, just like I promised."