• Published 24th Jan 2014
  • 372 Views, 0 Comments

My life - Najee_uzimaki



Eric, a brown coated stallion that lives, and works by himself, because he lost his parents at suck a young age. Finds himself trapped in the state of loneliness, and disrepair. Until one day he meets sompony who will fill that void.

  • ...
4
 0
 372

Applejacks Secret part 2

The clock rang at 6:00 am. I woke up and got ready for work. Sunshower was still sleep in bed, which was odd because usually she would have my breakfast made already. That does not matter though. I can go a few days without eating.
I was about to set off downstairs, when Sunshower suddenly got up and hugged me.

“Eh...Sunshower I have to go to work...” I said my face blushing a bright red. She did not reply and she just kept hugging me. “Sunshower?” I said as I tried to pry her hoofs away from my stomach. When I did she fell down on her face. “S-sunshower? A-are you okay?” I ask in a worried voice. She started to mumble something.

“W-what was that?” I started to turn her over.

“I said could you stay home from work tonight?” she said as she hugged me again. Or I think it was a hug. Either that or she was secretly trying to kill me.

“Um. I don't think I can stay home today...” I said lying. Applejack said I had a weeks vacation and since I never used that vacation she said I could not come to work for five days at anytime, but she didn’t know that. Hehe.

She looked up at me with puppy eyes. “P-please?”

I didn't really want to stay home today, which is a weird thing. Who doesn't want to stay home from work. I just feel like going today.

“Um. Applejack told me that there was something really important today that I had to do. So I have to go to work today” I smiled to make it look like I was not lying. As I said that. She started to frown, but it was a frown of understanding.

“Okay Eric. I understand.” she said as she went back into the bed. I smiled one last time and hurried up towards work.

As I got there Applejack was already waiting for me.

“ehy, eh, Eric, did yer happen to know anypony here last night?” Applejack said with a really angry face.

Oh. No. Did she figure out it was me?! I am dead. I am soooo dead! Okay, just think....Say something idiot. “N-no I did n-not see anyone here last night” I sheepishly smiled.

“Er. Okay. If you ever see somepony out here on yer lonely nite strolls. Dont be frad to wake me up an tell me yer hear?”

I nodded and slowly went to my station to start working again.

An hour later I took a break. I did not really do the whole 'Take a break' thing. I do not know, I guess I am just that type of hard working pony. So, with that said. I have no idea how to celebrate a 'Break'. I shrugged and just walked about the house. When I got close to Applejack's room, I heard a loud crash. Feeling a bit curios and concerned I rushed up to her room. The door was slightly opened and Applejack was just sitting on the floor crying. With something in her hoofs. I tried to move closer in but the door stopped me.

“T-that damned...Robber....*sniffle* broke...m-my only picture....---” She punched the wall next to her. “H-he broke my only picture of him....It w as my most prized possession! And he broke it!” Her raged turned in to a soft cry.

Oh my Celestia. I feel so bad. That thing that crashed was not a lamp. It was a picture. Damn. Although. I do not see what the whole fuss is about. It was only the frame that has gotten broken. So why is she so....sad?

“*sniffle* It's okay. H-he knows I still love ehm...I-I will...H-he will always know that” She puts the picture frame down and tries to cover up what she broke in her raging hour.

I sit there in utter silence as I try and piece everything together.

So she says that 'Him' will always know that she loves him. So, with process of elimination I can rule of all the mares that she loves. Granny Smith, Apple Bloom, and her friends. So, now that we have that out of the way, we need to name all of the Colts and Stallions she loves. Big Mac...wait, Big Mac is the only Stallion that she loves. Wait. Big Mac is her brother, and the way her tone, and the way she put the sentence in place, means that she is not talking about a family member. She is talking about a past Coltfriend! I figured it out! That picture she has is a picture of her Coltfriend! Damn, I love my talent sometimes. Being a detective is amazing.

I notice that Applejack was ready to leave her room. I jumped back as fast and quietly as I could and tried not to make it look like I was ease-dropping. When she finally comes out of her room she sees me and tries to wipe away her tears.

“W-what are yer doing here?” She asked in a somewhat sad tone.

“Nothing. I Just wanting to tell you that we are out of sugar. S-so we need to get some more.”

She looks at me with a confused face. “But I just replaced it yesterday...”

Buck! I need to think of something fast! “Well I kind of spilled some on the ground and that 'Some' turned out to be a lot, so um yeah. Sorry...”

Applejack did not seem shocked or displeased by my so called clumsy situation.

“Okay, I will get more tomorrow” She says and walks downstairs.

Few! I thought I was a goner. Wait. There is still sugar in the cabinets! Buck. I have to go and waste that sugar.

I rush downstairs, and I notice that Applejack is opening the cabinet where the sugar is.

Buck! I need to think of something fast!

“Applejack!” I yell in fear of getting caught. Before she opens the cabinet she turns around to look at me.

“Yes...Eric?” She said, looking at me with a face of despair.

“Eh...I need to tell you that..er...Applebloom got into a fight! S-she needs your hel--” Before I could get the last part out Applejack was way off in the distance looking for her precious Applebloom.

“Heh. That was a close one.” I quickly take out the sugar bag and dump in on the floor. Then I sweep it a little to make it look like I actually did drop it and try to clean it up. As I walk away, thinking I am all smart. It hits me. Applebloom did not get into a fight. Oh no. Damn it! I quickly rush over to were I last saw Applebloom. Which was over there by the school. I saw her on the way here. As I go there I saw Applejack and Applebloom speaking.

“Shit!” I try to turn around and run, but Applebloom sees me and calls my name, which makes Applejack turn around.

“There he is!”

I close my eyes and hope for the worst. Applejack walks up to me.

“Eh. Eric?” She says with in an uninterested tone.

“Y-yes?” I say looking down at my hoofs. I was waiting for Applejack to cuss me out and tell me that I was fired, when. I felt hoofs wrap around my neck.

Oh no. She is trying to kill me! I don't think what I did was that bad!

I closed my eyes and waited for my doom. The hoofs got tighter and tighter but stopped. As if the killer didn't want to kill me but hug me.

“Thank you for telling me about Applebloom. I-I would not know what to do if I'd lost her.”

I opened my eyes and looked at the pony who I thought was trying to kill me. Applejack...w-was crying. I didn't know what to do, so I just did the polite thing and I hugged her back. There wasn't anything else I could say or do at the moment. I looked over at Applebloom. It looked like she got into an accident. Her hoofs had bruises on them, she had cuts on her face. She was, just messed up.

“W-what happened?” I asked. Like an idiot, but it will subside.

“You were right. She did get into a fight, but it wont the kinda fight you were think of. It was a verbal one.”

Oh Sweet Celestia! I cannot believe what I just heard. Man. I was so lucky.

While I was thinking about how lucky I am. I just realized why I did not notice Applebloom from before.

“W-well if It was verbal how did she get hurt?” I said still thinking about how I didn't notice Appleblooms condition before.

“Uh. You see, Applebloom kinda fell back on a weak piece of wood, after being pushed back by Diamond Tiara, and that wood held up a big piece of metal that could have killed her, if I wasn't here in time...”
I had no words. Was it a good thing that I did lie, or should I tell everypony never to do it.

“Eh. I-I thought you said it was only a verbal fight...”

Applejack sighed at what I said. “It was, well. It stated as a verbal fight and it was suppose to end with a push...But that didnt happen...”

“Hmnp. Well. What are you going to do now?” I ask her bluntly.

Applejack just let go of me and turn to look at Applebloom. “Hey ur, Applebloom do you think we should go to Diamond Tiara's house and talk to her parents?”

Applebloom was kicking some of the debree around. She looked up with a smile on her face when Applejack asked her that.

“Sure!” She said running up to hug her sister.

Applejack hugged Applebloom tight. She whispered something in her ear then looked at me.

“Er. I am going to handle this er... Business. Here's the deal, you can make two more pies and go home for the rest of the day. Deal?”

I was still shocked at how weird and ironic this situation was to reply with joy. Honestly I really didn't mind going home early today. I usually would.

“Um. Yeah. Deal. Thanks. I will see you tomorrow then.. Heh.” I try my best to snap myself out of my train of thought. Applejack waved goodbye and walked off in the distance to handle her 'Business' AKA Appleblooms bullying problem.

“Wow” is all that came out as I walked back to make the two pies.