• Published 24th Jan 2014
  • 372 Views, 0 Comments

My life - Najee_uzimaki



Eric, a brown coated stallion that lives, and works by himself, because he lost his parents at suck a young age. Finds himself trapped in the state of loneliness, and disrepair. Until one day he meets sompony who will fill that void.

  • ...
4
 0
 372

The lonely road

“Ugh” I say as I wake up. “Why is my life so depressing?” I tort downstairs to get me something to for breakfast. When I open my fridge there is nothing there but a apple. I shrug and put it into my saddle, then head off to work.

Today was a boring day at work. Everypony there has to do a project on how we can advertise for our company. I did not figure out what kind of advertising I am going to do yet. I do not know. I kind of know Applejack personally, maybe I can get her help on things.

I arrive at my ugly house. This is the house that me and my parents lived in. I never moved. Well, I couldn't move even if I wanted to. My bits were really low as is. I look up into the night sky and see all the beautiful stars Luna has put into the sky. I smile at the site of it. I then slowly move my head toward my old, rusty house. It had a lot of rotten wood. You could see where the termites ate through. The windows were tinted black because my mom thought it was a bad neighborhood when we first moved here, and she did not want anypony to look into our house and get some idea's. As I put my hoof out to open the door, I hear my tummy rumble. I recall this morning not having anything to eat. So I turned around and headed for a store. I arrive at a grocery store. There are a lot of ponies here today. It must be a holiday because there are a lot of lights and things up. I would never know what holiday it was, even if somepony tells me. The only way I would know it is a holiday is if my computer bangs my head against its screen and made me read the calendar.

As I am waiting in line to purchase my goods, I notice that I left my bits at my house.

“Damn it” I whisper to myself. I turn around to go back to my house and get my bits, when I am suddenly tackled. I look over my shoulder to find that I was tackled by two big cops. They both looked mean and angry.

“W-what officers. Did I do something wrong?” I asked so confused. The police stallions pick me up and throw me into the back of the carriage. I notice that the police took the bag from my hoof and gave it bad to the store clerk. Oh snips. I forgot to place the bag down before running outside the door. Damn it! I am so stupid! I try to tell the cops what happened but they just act like they didn't even know I was there.

“B-but officers, I did not mean to take the bag and run!” I shouted. One of the police got feed up with this and turned around.

“Well then why did you do it?” The cop had a smirk on his face. I felt my face getting hotter. It did kind of look like I was trying to rob them. Ugh. My life!

They take me to the jail and hold me there for the rest of the night. Supposedly I did not step outside of the store by an inch, so technically it is not stealing. Now if I was a normal pony this would make me jump for joy, but I am not a normal pony. So when they let me go I just walked out like I could care less. I mean I really could care less.

As I get home, I notice the door of my house was opened. Oh snips I hope nopony robbed my house! fortunately nopony did.

“Man yesterday was a stressful night” I say as I put my saddle down from work. I then remember that I had no food. So this time, I remember to grab my bits, then I walked out once more on a quest for food.


***
When I arrive home I log onto ponyhoof. If you never heard of ponyhoof, it is a website that allows you to talk to ponies, call ponies, and update you status's. As I get on I see that there are over one-million notifications, but only one message. Ugh. My real social life is turning into my internet social life! I pause after that thought. Never mind, It was already like that.

When I click the message totally ignoring the notifications, I see that the message is from an old friend. His name is Maredowell. Me and him, talked at least a few months ago. I click on the message and it reads “Hi” I then look at the previous message, and It also said “Hi” The only difference is that I typed to him last and he is just now replying. I checked the date of the message. July 10. Its September 30th I shook my head.

“What a douche!” I banished him to the moon faster than Rainbow Dash could do a sonic rainboom. I sighed and headed upstairs.

“Why is my life so boring and dull?” I ask myself. I did not expect a reply so I turned over a little bit and went to sleep.

CRASH! I hear a loud bang coming from downstairs. I wake up and grab the closet thing to my left. It was and old book I was reading about medical stuff. Like how to stitch a deep cut, and how to check to see if you have a good heart. Stuff like that. I then proceed to walk downstairs and check it out, but suddenly I hear a small moaning sound. I jump back into my bed so fast that if the ghost was up here it would have seen me move at all.

I hid under my covers and waited for a few minutes before I finally got the courage to come out. As I do, I hear the moaning turn into a soft scream. This is not a ghost...Its a pony! I rush downstairs really fast. I almost trip on the way down, but I quickly recover myself. I look around and I see a white mare laying down on her back. She had at least twenty pieces of glass stuck into her fur. I look outside to see who did this but I think they are long gone. The mare starts to moan louder as she sees me. I look down and help her up. She is a beautiful mare with a yellowish mane and a with coat. I start to pull out the glass one by one, with my hoof over her mouth to null the noise. She had tears and blood all over hear face. I then see that three of her wounds need stitches or she will bleed out and die.

“Damn it. Who did this to you?” I ask her. All I get is a moan and a cry. I put her down slowly and I run up stairs for some string and a needle. I also grab some band-aids, and alcohol. I run back down quickly and help her with her wounds. I noticed that she fainted during the process.

“Damn it!” I did not use anything to null her pain. I ignored this and I finished the job. After three bottles of alcohol and two boxes of band-aids later I finish and was exhausted. I tried to wake up the mare, but she was to far gone for that.

“Ugh. Looks like she is going to have to stay here tonight” I pick her up then carry her up to my room. I would be doing a lot of pervy things right now, but that stuff is for normal ponies. I'm not a normal pony.

As I get her upstairs I notice how heavy she is.

“Dang, what have you been eating?” I place her on my bed, then take a few breaths and lay down.

“*yawn* Goodnight weird pony”