• Published 17th Jan 2014
  • 1,638 Views, 29 Comments

Time lords in Equestria - Mddocta122



Have you ever had a perfect day? Well if the doctor appears then that can change for the better or worst!

  • ...
7
 29
 1,638

The Doctors reasons

The door creaks open revealing a man wearing a blue suit with a white undershirt and a maroon tie which is somewhat loose.

“You, purple one, where am I, please tell me, quickly!” The strange creature asks.
“Now you hold on just a second” Rainbow dash retorts. “You think that you can just crash a big blue box smack down in the middle of Sweet Apple Acres and then just demand that we tell you where you are, are you kidding me!?”
“Now hold on Rainbow Dash, he’s obviously scared” Twilight says trying to calm Rainbow Dash down. “I apologize sir, it’s just that well, you did kinda crash right in the middle of the the farm and we can help you but you just need to tell us who you are and how you got here, that’s all”
The man begins to look around at where he is and begins to calm down.
“I apologize for yelling, my name is the doctor and this is the tardis”
The group now begins to fill the man with their questions.
“What’s a tardis?” Pinkie Pie asks.
“um… so… what kind of doctor are you then?” Flutter Shy questions.
“What does that tardis thing even do?” Rainbow Dash wonders.
“I’ve never heard or read about you, are you some sort of undiscovered animal?” Inquires Twilight Sparkle
“That big blue box of yours looks rather destroyed, what has happened to it?” Rarity asks.
All of the ponies have a question but Applejack, instead of asking a question begins to scold the doctor.
“Well you listen here doctor, do you realize what you’ve gone and done here, you crashed into ma family’s apple orchard!” She then continues “Now I wouldn’t mind having you over at my home and talking about this over a nice cup of hot apple cider but only after you promise to help me replant all these here trees. ” she says while she points to the blackened trees behind the tardis.
“Ok, I’ll help replant the trees just tell me where I am.” The doctor responds.
“Well ok than, Doctor, since you seem to be new here, I would like to welcome you to Ponyville, Equestrian!” Twilight greets.
“Um… Equestrian you say?” The Doctor asks “Right then, just one moment.”
The Doctor then rushes back in to his tardis. He then types in the word equestrian trying to find some mention of the name in the tardis’s memory banks.
“Well this can’t be possible, how can the tardis have absolutely no mention of this place, not in books or stories or movies or planets or even other galaxies there’s just nothing!” The Doctor says to himself.
He then rushes out of the tardis. “So you say that you live in a place called Equestrian, now are you sure about that?”
Of course were sure, I mean, we know where we live!” Rainbow Dash answers.
“Wait a minute Doctor, I heard you sayin in that there box of yours that there aint no record of Equestrian, now maybe im just goin crazy but does that mean you aint from Equestrian?” Applejack questions
Pinkie pie gasps “Or even from outer space?”
The Doctor just stares at Applejack and Pinkie Pie for a moment, unsure of what to say to them. Does he admit that he's an alien or make up some fake story.
He then takes a breath “Yes, that’s all true, I’m an alien, I’m a Time Lord from the planet Gallifrey.”
“Oh my, well that’s just so interesting!” Fluttershy remarks. “What kind of animals do you have on your planet?”
“I don’t mean to be rude Fluttershy but I think we should really get to Applejacks house and let the Doctor get some rest” Twilight Sparkle suggests.
“Yes I agree, you seem to have seen some trouble lately what with those bruises and cuts, your clothing has some rips in it as well” Rarity notices.
“Well let’s get on it then ya’ll, it gonna get dark soon” Applejack says as she looks over at the beautiful orange sunset.
On the way to the house Applejack notices that Twilight is acting rather strange, as if she’s just seen some sort of ghost.
“Twilight, you look nervous, what’s wrong?” Applejack asks.
“Its nothing Applejack it’s just that, well, how are we going to deal with this?” She responds.
“Deal with what?” Applejack questions. “It doesn’t seem like this Doctor guy wants to cause us any harm, sure he crashed into the farm but at least he’s willing to help re-plant all of them trees.”
“But what is Celestia going to say when she finds out that an alien crashed into the middle of Sweet Apple Acres” Twilight says worryingly. Knowing that she is going to have to tell Princess Celestia what has happened. After all she’s going to find out at some point anyway.
“Applejack Applejack Applejack look!” Pinkie Pie yells. “Look were here were here, are you gonna make that sweet apple cider for all of us, oh we can drink it all night with our new friend and share stories and ask questions and learn about each other, oh it sounds like so much fun!” she says as she bounces all around and points back to the house.
“Now just calm down Pinkie Pie, I’m gonna make everyone some of ma special apple cider and then we can ask the Doctor any questions we got.” Applejack says trying to calm pinkie down.
As everyone gets in the house Applejack walks into the kitchen to prepare the apple cider. While she is doing this she begins to think. Why was Twilight acting so strange, as if she had known this person would come but somehow still didn’t expect it.
Applejack brings out the cider and everyone grabs a cup. Finally the group can ask the Doctor questions. The Doctor eventually explains his story. He explains that he was in the Tardis when it detected a strange signal that seemed to be coming from another ship. Upon entering the coordinates the Tardis began sparking and crashed into the orchard and that’s when they found him.
“I’m just worried that someone else found that signal and is coming, listen I have to warn you, I have many enemy’s and if they find me here they may try to harm your people as well, however that signal could also be dangerous, but it’s your decision, I don’t want to put you in danger” The Doctor warns.
“I apologize everyone but I really have to go I’ll see you all tomorrow.” Twilight says. “Oh and doctor, I’ll let you now by tomorrow.”
Upon entering the Golden Oak Library she quickly writes a letter to Princess Celestia.
Dear Princess Celestia,
another one of those boxes has appeared, however this time a man who calls himself The Doctor was inside of it, he says that his race is called a Time Lord, he’s here because he found a distress signal, I believe this signal may be from the other boxes, please respond as possible
Your student Twilight Sparkle.