• Published 14th Jan 2014
  • 1,105 Views, 25 Comments

Rainbow Dash Doesn't Present: Spoon Butt Tastes Bubblicious! - ServingSpoon



When Silver Spoon fails to be enticed by Diamond's new talent for licking her own flank, DT goes on an epic Mentally Advanced Series of Quests to save the world from Agents of Chaos, Pinkie and Discord, while Silver seeks forbidden knowledge!

  • ...
6
 25
 1,105

Dank Flank!

As Apple Bloom sat on the bench with her now empty ice cream cone, sporting a new accessory on her head, oddly shaped like some bent piece of blued steel and wood that might resemble Mr. Filthy Richie's twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line.

You can find it in the sporting goods department. That's right, that sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Marechigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five bit$. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger, and it appears to be the source of the young filly’s concussion looking state.

A mess of gray and silvery ball of fur, crashes through the window, rolls along past the unconscious farm pony, and bounces out the opposite window, like a furry cannon ball, pretending to be a tumbleweed in a really bad Western made in 1955 where all the cow colts dress like Gay Cablieros.

Diamond Tiara notes the passing silver 'canon pony' bally, with a shrug “That was one sexy ass tumbleweed!" she nods with approval "Now that Apple Bloom is unconscious, I can do so many things to her, nasty things.. terrible things, naaaaaaaughty things!” Diamond Tiara grew a wide grin of jagged and misaligned teeth as she laughed maniacally.

She reached behind her back and pulled a weapon from out of her ass seemingly no where "Jiggly Puff!" she proclaimed for seemingly no reason whatsoever and puffed her cute pink cheeks out in rebuke as she took her Fat Colt Slim 'Weapon of Choice' and drew a dapper, hooftle-bar moustache, on her victims drooling, droopy-eyed face. “Now that that’s taken care of, time to find out what that thingy was!” Diamond said as she followed the sexy ball of silver and gray furred, thingy.

(Obligatory French guy): "Fifteen.. minutes.. earlier…"

“Al~most!” *crick* “Oh horseshi--” Silver Spoonko paused in mid curse, as she has managed to take in the taste of her own flank.

“Huh, tastes like bubblegum.” she smacked her lips and rolls her eyes up in thought as she sampled the flavor with the skill of a master chef, tasting her latest entrée.

After Silver Spoonko somehow managing to lick her own flank, Scootaloo burst through the door with a gigantic doll in the shape of Sweetie Belle Thrackerzod, the doll completely covered in kissy marks, the shade of lipstick being Silver Spoon's own.

“Oh buck me."

"If you say so baby, HOO!" Scootalloo is all too eager to oblige her.

Silver groans and face hoof's, her only saving grace being that Diamond Tiara wasn't there to see the doll Silver Spoonko used to live out her Unicorn dom fantasies on. The doll having many rips from a whip, sewed up expertly and resewed with the care of a master surgeon, as she had learned from many medical scrolls.

The doll even sported a spiky black leather dog collar, with silver medallion dangling from it, a gold ring, set in each piercing, in it's ears, nose, and horn. It wore a black T-shirt and fishnet stockings and a magic inhibiting horn ring, specifically made for S&M play, to disrupt the flow of magic, but not as powerful as inhibiting as would be used in Celestia's dungeon or local jails. She also had black eye shadow.

All accessories Silver Spoonko had bestowed on her naughty goth pony sex toy.

"HOW DID YOU FIND MY Sub MEANIE BELLE DOLL!?” Silver bellowed in out rage and growled and snorted. She loved Diamond with all her heart and would be crushed if she found out she fantasized about having power over unicorns.. in that way.

A mud pony can dream.. can't she?

“Oh thats easy baby, just like ME! HOO, Scootalloo!?" Scootaloo laughed "Anyway YOU LEFT IT AT SCHOOL!” Scootaloo shouted with a manic look in her eye and a predatory sneer on her lips as she slapped Silver Spoonko with the doll, to the face, intending to knock her out with the bricks inside, so she could DO THINGS to her.

She however succeeded in nocking her head over hooves, sending her flying in a strange furry ball of a mess, hurdling towards town and through the window of Sugar Cube Corner.

“Ooooo, that wasn’t supposed to do that,” Scootaloo mumbled, for a fleeting moment, actually worried she had hurt or killed the adorkably sexable, introverted gray filly. That concern was however sadly lost, in lifeless green plastic eyes, as she stared at the doll. Shrugging off the assualt, she started sniffing it tenderly. It smelled good.

"You gotta purty mouth, baaaby."

she said kissing the black lipstick laden lips of the plush pony toy, making out with it. Her wings extended fully out her back, the longer she lingered in the smell and soft marshmallowy goodness the doll was meant to simulate for it's mistress owner. "Yur a little roughed up on the outside, baby.. but thats OKAY.. Scootmare diiiiigs what's underneath, HOO!"


“If I survive I’m totally crossing that nymphomaniacal chicken out of my fantasy harem all-star dream team” Silver proclaimed angrily as she flew into Blossomforth, sending the two crashing to the ground below, the mare halting her seemingly perpetual tumbleweed/cannon ball impersonation.

Diamond skidded to a stop, seeing Silver Spoonko senpai draped over Bloosomforth's barrel.

“Now that the great mystery is solved, I, Diamond Tiara Richie The Third Esquire, for no explained reason will now kill Discord with nothing but my pinata bat!” And so she did. "It's like, ADVENTURE TIME.. and stuff" she proclaims holding above her head high the piñata bat as lighting split the skies, due to an errant bolt, brought fourth by the arrogant but incompetent pegasus Rainbow Crash.. or something like that!

Diamond Tiara knew she must make this quest alone, without her faithful dog, Silver. "The Friendship has broken!" she proclaims before kissing the filly still draped over Blossomfourth. "Wha MMMPH!!!" the Silver filly protests and then relaxes, moaning as the mighty heroine forces her supple tongue inside her lovers mouth. "We are no longer friends.. you know.. cause now we art lovers HAHA!" Diamond proclaims.

"o-kaaaay" Silver Spoonko replies in acceptance, with a dopey grin and 'Want It, SO bucking NEED IT' hearts in her eyes as Diamond unceremoniously drops her lover's chin back onto the unconscious Blossomforth's barrel.