• Published 12th Jan 2014
  • 758 Views, 19 Comments

Celestial Chaos - Audina Puzzle



When a meeting with a corrupted being causes Princess Celestia to change into something…chaotic. Will Celestia and her friends find a way to cleanse this evil or will Equestria see the creation of it’s greatest villain?

  • ...
4
 19
 758

chapter 4:

Celestial Chaos Chapter 4


Inside the Canterlot guard hall, a large white granite stone building in between the royal castle and the city market district, the royal guards and trainees were performing there daily routines, training lessons, or just taking a break for a minute. That’s when Princess Celestia walked in the hall with an expression of anger mixed with concern. The guards quickly stood in single file line and the new guard captain meet the princess in the middle of the ornate guard hall.

“Captain I need you and the guards to come with me immediately!” Celestia roared.

“Yes your majesty…where are we going to?” The guard captain asked inquisitively.

“To ponyville…there is a grave threat in the Everfree forest and we must protect the town’s ponies.”

“Yes your majesty…” the guard captain turned to guards still in line. “Everypony quickly get your gear and be ready to move out!” the guards rushed around the hall to prepare as Celestia walked outside in the guard halls courtyard.

“I hope we aren’t too late.” She whispered.



Elsewhere inside the palace in Luna’s bedroom, the princess of night was preparing herself to travel to ponyville. She wished it was under better circumstances as well as not happening now, with her sister acting so odd. However Luna hoped her sister was truly well. Luna was about to depart from her window as she saw her sister fly with the guards to the troubled town, until she felt something off. She tired to walk but could not move, as if a great pressure was set on her very being.


“What’s going on?!” said Luna as her very shadow on the ground grew around her until she was in an empty black void.


“Greetings princess of the lunar darkness…” A loud voice from nowhere spoke to Luna, it was strange as it sounded like a stallion speaking in a monotone manner but also felt like something…darker.


“Who said that, Where are you?!” She screamed into the grand void.


“What I choose to speak to you as is what remands of my mortal self, an endless void…I have many names given to me by mortals from every walk of life and every reality however you may call me.….The'Galin.”


“What do you want with me?!”


“Fear not mortal for your time of judgment is not here….But the mortal you call Celestia is in grave danger….a danger that may end your world.” Luna became silent as this The'Galin continued.



“Celestia is infected with an abomination upon the cosmos known as corruption. I can sense it now slowly eating away her resolve, creating a vile new persona to control her body. However this is only part of the danger as she will fall to the corruption and only then I will act.”


“When the time comes you will be tested and the outcome will determine the survival of this world.” In a flash the void disappears and luna could move freely however The'Galin gave one final message that sent shivers down her spine.”


“Creation's greatest enemy is I, for Creation's greatest enemy is itself. I come to test and to destroy and hope only to fail utterly as I failed in life. For in failing, I shall succeed. Those who know this and understand may come to understand me. Be ready… I am coming for you, and I shall not be merciful.”


Luna found herself sweating and trembling but quickly regained her composer and flied out of her balcony window to join Celestia and the guards as they reached ponyville. Luna started at her sister as she wondered what that…thing told her was true.



Within the lush Everfree forest the six pony friends were traveling to Zecora’s house all the while unaware of the beast soon to show itself. As they traveled in the forest they begin to notice it was rather a quiet, much quieter than usual.


"The forest has a rather mysterious feel to it."

"Of course it does, it is the Everfree forest it always has a mysterious feel to it." Rainbow speaks sarcastically

"I know it does dash, but it feels even weirder than ever before." Twilight retorts.

"It can't be as weird as the time we fought discord or when we had out cutie marks swapped or even the mirror portal you went thru." Pinkie says.

"Yeah I guess your right, but I don’t know it feels like there is something off."

"Twi you aren't alone on the thought I have been having these chills like something is gonna happen." Applejack says

"Where are the forest animals? I haven heard them in since we got in here, there something wrong. Maybe they got hurt, or trapped." Fluttershy says panicking.

"Calm down fluttershy I am sure they are fine you don’t have to worry about them as much, I’m sure that loud roar just made them run out of the forest." Rarity states trying to keep everyone under control.

"Well I don’t know about you but this is not scaring me one bit, I mean why are you all worrying?" Rainbow retorts shrugging off the issues.

Suddenly the ground starts shaking and the mysterious roar gets louder and more commanding causing the ponies to stop dead in their tracks.

"What is going on here?!" Twilight shouts surprised.

Out of nowhere Zecora comes running towards them with a look of panic on her face.

"Run run the ursa major is not fun." Zecora states as she ran past the six ponies.

Busting out of a nearby stone cave and standing like a towering monster, an Ursa major but with an frightening appearance. Not only is the major twice as massive of his original height, but now he had twisted spikes growing out of random places on its body and demonic purple wings sticking out of its back.. His claws were the size of a dragons head, his arms bigger than two houses, and his roar could cause a small earthquake. To say he is scary is an understatement to the extreme.

The Ursa major smashed thru the forest like a behemoth, sending trees and rocks fling in the air. It ignored the fire surrounding it and consuming the forest as it slowly moved to ponyville. Quickly the six ponies ran behind Zecora to ponyville.

However the bear was stopped by a moonlight colored barrier. Out of nowhere princess luna comes soaring thru the sky, gliding around the major. The major smashes the barrier and tries the swat Luna out of the sky. The princess easily files around the majors claw and tries to paralyze the beast with various spell blasts.


Within Ponyville the royal guards were busy keeping the town’s ponies at a safe distance. Everypony watched as princess celestia decreeing that the ponies stay back and everything would be fine, she soon flied over the forest to join her sister in battling the strange ursa major. Together the royal princesses blasted there spell at the major to no affect. The battle lasted for almost an hour until suddenly Celestia felt a great pain in her body as the corruption was spreading again, to which the major knocked Celestia with its mangled claw sending her into the ground hard. Everyone gasped at the sight of their beloved princess falling to the beast, especially her sister.


“Tia!” luna distracted by her sister lying on the ground didn’t notice the majors other claw which grabbed her from the air. The major was slowly crushing Luna as she screamed in bone breaking pain. The citizens of ponyville watched in horror as the princesses were in peril. At this point the six ponies stop dead in their tracks at the town’s outskirts, twilight was shocked but quickly regained for composure as she opened her alicorn wings and took to the skies to try and find her beloved teacher with her friend’s right behind her.


“Luna!” Celestia tried to get off the ground but her wings were broken and she could barley move without being in pain. Then the corrupted voice in her mind returned.


‘Behold! The Ursa Major is corrupted making it more powerful then you can handle! Of course if you let the corruption settle in you body you can have the power to stop this beast…’


‘No!’


‘If you want you beloved subjects and sister to live…you will!”



Celestia had to think fast. If she allowed the corruption taken root she would change, maybe permanently, however she would have the power to save everypony. Thus Celestia made the only choice.


‘Fine, I will let the corruption take hold of my essence just as long as everypony is safe.’


So celestia let go of her focus, her will to repress the corruption and allowed it to spread unhindered. In mere seconds her body glowed a bright purple and her body began to change as purple veins begin to appear along with tendrils and jagged spikes on her once pure body. The process was very painful as if someone tearing her apart and remaking her in a different image. But she had to withstand the pain if it meant to save everypony.


Celestia stopped glowing and was surprised to her new appearance. Celestia now has light purple fur and dark purple tentacles wrapped around her legs, her once graceful wings were now demonic dark purple bat wing, her vision was a mixture of red and purple, her rainbow like main was still there felt a lack of life in them, and her cutie mark was a dark purple sun. She took merely a few steps when her mind began to ache as the evil within her surface. Her face of concern was now replaced with a manic look.


“Now that I am finally free of my weaker half I will show this world the true power of a chaos lord!” Celestia spoke with an unfamiliar dreadful voice as she shot into the sky like a rocket. Twilight was almost too horrible of a teacher when she saw taken to the sky however she knows that the princess was covered in an aura of dark purple malice. Twilight landed on the ground next to her friends as they watch Celestia attack the beast again.


Celestia flied around the beast and using her magic blasts to cut large wounds on the creature as it’s roared in agony. The princess then smashed into the Ursa’s chest at great speed sending it off its balance, falling to the ground like a rock and freeing Luna from its grasp. However the princess wasn’t done


“Worthless creature, preparer to the annihilated!” She screamed like a mad mare.


She forced her magic into her twisted jagged horn as she prepared to lay the final blow. However her sister soon flew up to her.


“Wait, the beast is the defeated we just need to contain it now.” Luna pleaded to her sister.


“Why would I want to contain this abomination if anything death would be more merciful.”

“What you're talking about the beast is infected with something that has clearly made it deranged.”


“I know, that which is why I'm going to annihilate it right here!” Celestia was about to blast the mighty spell at the falling beast however Luna tackled her sister into the ground.



Celestia was off balance and gave Luna enough time to cast your own spell on the beast but not destroying it but moving it to a safe place where it cannot harm anypony. Celestia quickly got off the damaged ground and turned to her sister with a look of rage in her eyes.


“You dare interfere with my work!” Celestia roared


“Sister what is wrong with you, it was an innocent Ursa that was plagued with some kind of madness, we could help but not destroy it!”


“And once again you prove your weakness, why did are parents task me with the care of such a pathetic creature?!” Luna was hurt and confused by what her sister's.


Celestia quickly teleported off the damaged ground and appeared in front of her shocked sister whom she smacked across the face with her hoof, sending Luna to the ground. Luna looked at her sister from the dirt to see her frightening appearance, while also remembering what the strange voice told her.


“You're infected just like the Ursa!”


But Celestia didn't say a word as she smiled and focused her chaotic horn’s magic to do away with her sister, fortunately for Luna her corrupted sister was hit by a violet magical bolt that caused the princess to slowly fall asleep onto the ground.


Luna rises off the ground to see that her sister’s most faithful student, twilight sparkle was the one who shot the magic with tears in her eyes. The princess quickly gathered the six other ponies and told them to help bring her sister to the town. The six ponies approached the princess and were confused and horrified at her appearance but twilight levitated her teacher and slowly they track back to the small town. On the way applejack asked Luna where the Ursa major went to which Luna replied.


“For the time being I am placed the beast on the Moon where he can't do any damage.”



Within the damaged and burnt parts of the forest floated the phantom like villain, Drakath as he smiled with such malice as he watched the devastation his beast caused. But what made him even more excited was the fact that the princess was now a chaos lord, even if deep inside her being she is still pure that body occurs is now a perfect weapon of chaos. Drakath looks up into the sky and begins to laugh like a mad man as he sees in a very distance of space a shining star of crimson blood red is now appeared in this realm.


“It's only a matter of time now... for soon this peaceful harmonic world will be gone and with it the only thing that could threaten my power….. Mahahah!”