• Published 11th Jan 2014
  • 529 Views, 2 Comments

The Magic A Dream Can Create - MajorFrostwing



Lance Nightmare Returns him and Luna are dating in secret until they are discovered by none other than Pinkie Pie at the Winter Festival Ball what are they going to do?

  • ...
7
 2
 529

Hospital Fear

The Magic A Dream Can Create
Hospital Fear

By: Major Frostwing

Lance awoke in a hospital bed surrounded by machines and doctors making sure he was still alive when they noticed he was alive they left the room to inform the next of kin or the people on his emergency contacts. "Guess I over did it." Lance said with a chuckle which hurt.

"You can say that again my love." A voice said from the shadows. Lance had gotten used to this but didn't let it show that it still startled him. "What did I say about using that spell on multiple sleeping ponies at one time?" She asked angrily.

"Not to do it because the nightmare's power is greatly increased on a sleeping pony." Lance said in a defeated tone he looked to her and smiled. "How did you find out?" Lance asked with a smile.

"Twilight sent a letter to my sister explaining the situation. I decided to come when you stopped dreaming." She said as she walked up and kissed him gently his mouth still tasted like copper.

"Thank you Luna." Lance said as he heard the door begin to open he sat there rigid at them almost getting caught kissing.

"See I told you he would be f... Princess Luna?" Twilight said from delight to confusion. "Why are you here Princess?" Twilight asked confused. Luna was about to answer but Lance stopped her he smiled to them.

"Luna and myself share the same type of tact for dreams and nightmares we converse about it at times. Plus she got word of what happened and decided to come scold me for my ignorance." Lance said winking at Luna subtlety she blushed. "So how long have I been out?" he asked looking at all of them worried. "Did I miss the ball?" he asked and they shook their heads no.

"You been out fer three days pardner." Applejack said calmly. "Thought you were gonna be worm food when we saw all the blood. are you sure yer ok?" She asked worried.

"Yea I'm fine just need to dispose of the nightmares then my coat will return to normal." He said waving a dismissive hoof.

"Now I really have to throw you a glad your not worm food party." Pinkie said with a smile. Lance chuckled at her way of thinking.

"I would rather it be called something else but you are planning the party so you can name it bananas if you want." Lance said with a smile.

"Now that I think about it I can name it whatever I want Bananas sounds good ooh ooh maybe apples so Applejack can cook up some apple pie." Pinkie said walking out the door. Lance sighed.

"Something bothering you Lance?" Asked the midnight blue Alicorn Lance only smiled to her.

"I just can't keep up with her is all she would run me ragged if I tried to keep up with her sugar induced hyperactivity." He said looking down at his black coat. 'I want to go back to my white coat this black one has bad memories attached to it.' Lance said to himself he tried to look happy but something far more dangerous was bothering him a nightmare he couldn't shake but didn't show more like a prophecy.

"Oh darling I forgot." Rarity said which roused everyponies attention. "I finished your suit. The normal price would be 5,000 bits but I won't ta-." Lance had already written a check and handed it to her she looked at it and gasped. "495,000 b-b-bits!" She felt weak and fainted without summoning her couch. Everypony looked at him shocked.

"What I'm rich I just don't flaunt it like the other Canterlot elite." Lance said crossing his arms Luna giggled which made Lance smile.