• Published 11th Jan 2014
  • 1,293 Views, 6 Comments

Prisoners of Equestria: - Ponyess



It's all in good jest? This was the latest in party enjoyment. At least, if you're not a drinker. I never had enjoyed alcohol. The first part is the muzzle, it's skin tone with a pictogram inside. Every muzzle had a different one.

  • ...
18
 6
 1,293

A New Beginning: 1

For several years I had been carrying all these strange memories. They could make no sense to me since I'm a pony who lives in Equestria, ruled by Celestia and Luna. For all I could see, they were doing a good job at it. Our community is still thriving, what more could I ask for, I'm just a fillie.

Most of what I know, our teacher had told us and explained in her crisp manner. I guess this is how a teacher is, or she couldn't have bene a teacher in the first place. I like her, she's nice. I had figured, most of us liked her, it's part of who she was in the first place.

Then we moved from the village into Ponyville, just after Hearths Warming Eve. I sure enjoyed the Winters Wrap Up, but had not picked up any new friends so I was a bit lonely. I guess this was expected?

The first pony I actually met is Dinky hooves. Quite the nice fillie, just like myself. With that, at least I had somepony to talk to, from time to time.

On the other hoof, this was still just a few weeks before the school started, which I'm ever so grateful for. I learned that my new teacher, Cheerlie, is just as nice as the old teacher was. Ofhorse I can't compare, since I can't see them side by side and thus the comparison isn't fair. I'm not old enough to make the comparison, but I still like the both of them.

I guess I had been lucky to be born into such a loving family? Living in a small and quiet community, and graced with the fortune of having a good teacher.

Once at the school, I soon learned that there are some foals, not quite as nice, nor friendly as I had hoped for. I just never allowed it to get in the way.