• Published 13th Jan 2014
  • 1,101 Views, 16 Comments

Harmony - DJ-DERPY-7



Rainbow Dash tries to save her friends, but can she really save them all?

  • ...
5
 16
 1,101

Honesty

Saying good bye to Fluttershy was the hardest thing I could do. I never wanted to say good bye to any of my friends, yet it seems as if all my nightmares are coming true. As I flew I heard bells, it sounded like it was coming from Sweet Apple Acres, as I drew closer to Ponyville, it was from every bell in the town. I could hear ponies screaming and I could see them running in every direction. I saw some poor ponies holding there dead children and crying, even worse, I saw fillies hugging their dead parents and begging them to get up from there sleep. Applejack? What about her, was she doing the same thing with Applebloom? I flew over to Sweet Apple Acres as fast as I could. From what I saw, there were dead ponies laying around and Applejack was on her knees next to Big Mac.

"Applejack! What's going on? What happened to Mac?" I asked her. She didn't say anything, she removed something from Mac's back and looked at me. She was cut, the wound on the lower left side of her face was fresh. Her hat had a small blood splatter stain on it.

"He's dead Rainbow Dash....everypony here is bucking dead!!" Applejack shouted. I looked around, I didn't see Applebloom or Granny Smith, so I asked. Applejack replied saying that Big Mac got them out of here before all of killing happened. I was relived to hear that, yet I was scared, she was still on her knees looking at whatever she took out of Mac. She just stared at it, smiling a little, she looked up at me again with a worried look.

"Dash? What did I do? I...I din't mean to harm ya'll....It just felt right." The orange pony said with sadness.

"What?" I asked. Applejack pushed herself up, she was holding a broken rake. The rake was bloody and only had a few sharp points left. Applejack lifted the rake and ran towards me. The look in her eyes were fierce, she wanted to be sure that the rake would hit me. I moved to the right and barely missed death. Applejack turned around and through the rake, before I had to think, it hit me. One of the points went through my left wing, the pain was excruciating.

"Ahhhh!! Oh my Celestia...Applejack!" I screamed to her. She chuckled and trotted towards me, I was able to get a few feet away, but it didn't help any. She grabbed the rake and yanked it out of my wing, I though my wing would be ripped off due to the amount of times she tugged. Once it was out, she kicked me and rolled me over on my back. She was now over me, and staring at me. She smiled then punched the right side of my face. She paused with every punch, she didn't punch long, only a few times. My nose was bleeding, I could feel my face heating up, and Applejack still just stared at me. She lowered her head to my ear and said words that I thought I would never hear come out of her mouth.

"You want to know why I killed them? I couldn't do it anymore. I'm the only one who truly gives a dame about this here farm. Mac sent away Granny Smith and Applebloom away before I had a chance to kill'em. Mac, he did put up a good fight, left me this cut on my face. Ha, I got him though, I made sure I did, I couldn't stand there as he tried to stop me from killing all of the other ponies. He died for one of them. Are you going to be like Mac, well Dash, are you going to fight?" Applejack told me with such confidence.

Applejack lifted her head and and waited for me to answer. I did what she asked, I fought back. I pushed her off of me and just went for it, it felt as if something took control of me. I punched her countless times, kicked her as many times as I could, each kick and punch was better then the last. She did hit me here and there, but I was winning. Applejack and I could both tell that. I grabbed her and hit her in the face as much as I could, I didn't know she was reaching for a small knife. She cut my right hoof, and kicked me. Applejack cut me with the knife on my sides and my left wing as I tried to get away. I tried my best to fly away with one wing, but as you and I know, I didn't get far. As I flew on one wing, I made it to the side of the barn and waited. I could hear her hoof steps and I got into kicking position, before I had a chance to kick, she moved and cut my right cutie mark. I turned around and jumped on her. The knife fell out of her hoof and I know had her.

"Come on Dash, is that all you got? I had a filly fight better then you." Applejack insulted. I was in rage, I hit her constantly on her sides. She laughed and tried to hit me back, but failed every time. It was getting to me that I wasn't getting anywhere hitting Applejack, so I stopped. She saw her chance and kicked me off of her.

"Dash, you really know how to buck things up you know. Sorry I'ed be the one to do this, never wanted to. Oh well, Night Dash." Applejack said to me as she lifted her hoof. The small knife was next me, I had no choice. I grabbed it and through it at my friend. It hit her right in the chest, She stood there looking at me and then she looked down at the knife with a blank look.

"Well...I...I guess it's for the better. I might...have....hur...hurt another pony. Thank you Rainbow...t...tell Applebloom that I...I've always loved her an..and that I..I'm sorry. Don't tell her about this Dash...just give me that." Applejack said with her last breath. She fell face first, pressing the knife deeper into her chest.

"Applejack...I'm sorry." I cried to my dead friend. I couldn't believe what I did, I was in shock, one of my friends had just died by my hoof. This was something I will never forget. I took one last look at Applejack then walked away.

I knew I was walking into hell, I saw the smoke rise from Ponyville. I heard the screams of ponies. I saw ponies dead in the streets, I saw them get killed. I had to make this stop, I need something to end all the killing. I need...power, I need a friend. I need...Magic

Author's Note:

Sorry it took so long, but there it is.
Hope you enjoyed it, I really liked how this chapter came out and how it played through.
With Applejack, she knew something was wrong with her because, she wouldn't have said anything about Applebloom. "Tell Applebloom that I...I've always loved her..."
Just a hint, that's a little bit of a foreshadow.

Next Chapter: Magic