• Published 11th Jan 2014
  • 783 Views, 8 Comments

Intergalactic - sectoid



A pair of Willosaurs arrive in Ponyville. (A Spore/MLP Crossover)

  • ...
0
 8
 783

Prologue

Prologue

The Sol System. The galaxy's El Dorado. Most races dismiss it as a myth, others believe that it went supernova centuries ago. It was said to have eight planets within it, a number that seemed impossible to most other races. One such planet was Earth, said to be a lush paradise with several climate zones and biomes.
However, the legend also claimed Earth was inhabited by a race of incompetent, bipedal apes known as "humans." The humans were said to treat Earth so poorly, the Grox themselves would grimace. Pollution was rampant, the seas were full of sludge. Many civilizations conclude that this was when the humans died off, unable to live in the environment they created. Others point to the Grox as proof the humans could have survived.
But neither of these factions did anything to prove their point. Nobody in recent years bothered to look for the Sol system to find out. However, two brothers had resolved to locate it...

Author's Note:

I know, I know. It's really, REALLY short. The events discussed in the story's description will be told in detail in a later chapter. I haven't even finished chapter four of this thing yet!