• Published 5th Jan 2014
  • 1,377 Views, 10 Comments

My Little Pony Disney Tales (#2) - Pinkie Pie-nocchio - Blue Paratroopa



Another Disney parody. With the help of lonely toymaker Granny Smith a Spike, Pinkie Pie-occhio the puppet might just become a real pony!

  • ...
0
 10
 1,377

Off To Pleasure Island

Spike and Pinkie-nocchio were lost. Not dreadfully, hopelessly lost, but since Spike was fairly new to the village and Pinkie had literally only been born yesterday, they weren’t used to the area quite yet.

“Let’s see…” Spike fretted to himself, “I think it’s this way. Or maybe that way.”

“Maybe it’s over here,” suggested Pinkie, pointing down a pathway.

“Couldn’t hurt,” Spike decided. The two were about to walk down the path, when they bumped right into the Flim-Flam Brothers!

“Why, it’s our puppet friend!” exclaimed Flam.

“What are you doing here?” asked Flim suspiciously. “Shouldn’t you be with Iron Will?”

“No, no!” cried Pinkie. “He was really mean! He put me in a cage and…”

“Oh dear,” moaned Flim and Flam, feigning innocence.

“We had no idea,” said Flim. “Ever so sorry.”

Spike rolled his eyes. There was still something off about these unicorns.
(To the tune of “The Flim Flam Cider Song” from My Little Pony Friendship is Magic)
FLIM: Well, it seems to me, dear brother of mine
That this puppet is quite pooped
That our so-called friend Iron Will
Had us and this poor thing very duped
While we thought he was on the level
And had a good reputation
FLAM: He made poor Pinkie need a long vacation

FLIM AND FLAM: But you’ve got opportunity
One for all the little ponies
FLIM: From Flim
FLAM: And Flam
FLIM AND FLAM: And the folks at Pleasure Island
If you’ll just follow us this way

PINKIE: Pleasure Island?

FLIM: Well, of course
We are honest types
We crave to be in your good grace
We’d never lie
For a lie is as plain as the nose on your face
FLAM: We’re the most-trusted unicorns
You’d ever want to meet
FLIM: And if we lied, we’d do be quite discreet

SPIKE: Wait, what?

FLIM AND FLAM: Just ignore that last line we sang
We don’t want to leave you to hang
In suspense, that’s not the type of ponies we are
Now, Pleasure Island awaits

FLIM: I suppose by now
You’re wondering
“What is this Pleasure Island?”
FLAM: Mysterious as is entertaining
FLIM: And I suppose by now
You’re wondering
“What are some of its attractions?”
FLAM: It’s a place where you get to play
From day ‘til night
From night ‘til day

FLIM: From the water wet
To the land so land-y
Everything there is made of candy
FLIM AND FLAM: And you can’t beat that at all

FLIM: Pinkie, it is the greatest,
Brightest isle you’ve ever seen
FLAM: There’s houses to wreck
FLIM: But all in good fun
FLAM: There’s smokes to smoke
FLIM: And then when you’re done
FLIM AND FLAM: The roller coasters are always a major highlight

FLAM: Whaddaya say, kiddies?

PINKIE: Oh, I’ve got opportunity
And Pleasure Island waits for me
Please, Flim, please, Flam
I know I sure am
Ready to go with Spike
Off right now to Pleasure Island

“Are you sure about this?” asked Spike. “I’ve travelled around a lot, Pinkie, and I’ve never heard of Pleasure Island before. Besides, we have to get back to Granny Smith!”
“Why, my dear dragon,” chuckled Flam, “it’s one of those things that only those ‘in the know’ know about. Now then, you won’t need to pack, because they’ll have everything you need there.”
The Brothers began pushing Spike and Pinkie down the street, when Spike broke free.

SPIKE: Now wait a second
Hold it
Despite what I’ve been told, it
Seems too good to be true
So I would watch it

I may be new here at my job
But my friend Pinkie’s not a slob
We’re going home
Pinkie, listen your conscience!

FLIM: Well, sir, you’re free to go home now
Yes, you are free to wander back
But Pinkie here could use a break
You should cut her some slack

FLAM: That’s right, you know
You don’t want a stressed puppet on your hands
So run home to your granny
And Pinkie can take a vacation
I’m sure that your granny’ll understand

“Yeah,” agreed Pinkie, “Granny Smith wants what’s best for me. I think a vacation after that Iron Will thing sounds just right!”

Spike gulped and finally said, “Well, then, I’m going with you, too! I’m still your conscience, and I want to make sure you’re safe!”

“Splendid!” cried Flam. “Off we go, then!”
FLIM, FLAM, AND PINKIE: Oh, we’ve got opportunity
And Pleasure Island’s even free
So we’re heading off
To have a wonderful vacation
Oh, Pleasure Island
Let’s have fun!
Yeah!

Pinkie and Spike soon found themselves on a boat headed towards a rocky mountain. The vessel was packed with other little ponies, all eagerly chattering about what might await them on Pleasure Island. Only Spike seemed to be worried.

“Pinkie,” he urged his friend, “there’s something…wrong…about this whole thing. Doesn’t this all seem too good to be true?”

Pinkie didn’t notice, though. She was too busy trying to make new friends, but most of the kids were put off by the idea of a talking puppet…all but two.

“Look at that,” one filly whispered to her friend. “A living pony puppet! How awesome!”

“Awesome?” scoffed her friend. “More like super-totally-creepy.”

“This is just the kind of new trend we should start!” the other insisted. “We’ll make being friends with puppets or whatever the next big thing! Just one more thing to separate us from the common crowd.”

“Hmm…”

The pair of fillies approached Pinkie.

“Excuse me,” the first one said, “my name is Diamond Tiara and this is Silver Spoon. We’d just love to be your friend.”

Pinkie gave the fillies a loving (and tight) squeeze. “Oh boy! Friends! That’s wonderful!”

A few of the other children noticed this. If Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon liked something, then it was automatically cool in anypony else’s book! They flocked around Pinkie, before her two new friends shooed them away.

“Back off!” snapped Silver Spoon. “She’s our friend, not yours!”

“Gee,” Pinkie said to nopony in particular, “is this how friendship works? I always figured it was more magical than that.”"

When the boat reached the mountain, a secret tunnel opened up and they passed through. Spike happened to be standing next to an adult pony, Mrs. Cake, who seemed to be in charge of things.

“What’s with the cave thing?” Spike asked her.

“Oh, just for show,” Mrs. Cake chuckled. “Alright, now! Everypony off! We’re here!”

The little ponies happily piled off the boat. Ahead of them was a huge gate. A pair of adult, gray ponies opened the gate up, revealing a wonderland of fun and joy! Lights, food, rides, everything! It looked like the most fun amusement park in existence!

Spike just glared a little bit. “Pinkie, stay by me. I think we should do a little investigating around here. Just…”

But Pinkie had already gone off with Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. Spike found himself essentially alone, despite being surrounded by lots of happy, young ponies. He knew, though, that something was up. Now he had two jobs—find Pinkie and escape.