• Published 4th Jan 2014
  • 1,721 Views, 16 Comments

The Legend of Celestia: Twilight's Harmony - Shazam 25



Twilight is a young unicorn that live in Unicorn Village. After meeting a Princess when she was on her way to Canterlot, she has one amazing adventure.

  • ...
1
 16
 1,721

Giant Armor Spider: Queen Skulltula and Equestria Fields

Twilight walk though the tunnel from the door she enter. She walk another a room fill with roots everywhere. Some trunks grew from the ground and the place was darker then the rooms she be in.

"Cadance? Is the Crystal close?" Twilight ask.

"Yes, But something feels off." Cadance said.

Twilight nods and walk though the room, her shield high and her sword ready. She look around for any signs of monsters. She could hear something. She look above and saw a giant spider that look like a Skulltula. It climb across the ceiling and drop down near Twilight and stood up on some of it legs and let out a loud sheik.

Giant Armor Spider: Queen Skulltula

"Twilight! Be careful! That the Queen of the Skulltula's!" Cadance warn.

Twilight stood her ground. The Skulltula Queen landed back on all eight legs and started to charge at her. Twilight jump out of the way and watch as the Skulltula ran past her. It stop and turn back around and then charge again.

"Twilight you need to stop it in it's tracks!" Cadance said.

Twilight began to think. She can't block it with her shield. There was no way her Slingshot was going to work, same with her Deku Sticks. Her Deku Nuts, maybe? One way to find out. Twilight pull out a Deku Nut and threw it to the ground. It work, the Skulltula was stun from the flash and fell showing it head.

"Twilight! Attack the head! It is weak point!" Cadance said.

Twilight nods and ran up to the Skulltula. She started to hack and slash the Skulltula until it got up and ran away. Twilight watch until it reach the ceiling until it stop just a few feet above her.

"What it doing?" Twilight ask.

"Twilight you got to stop it! It going to lay eggs that will make the fight even harder." Cadance said.

"How?" Twilight ask.

"Use your Slingshot to knock it down, but hit the head." Cadance said.

Twilight pull out her Slingshot and aim at the head. She fire and the Skulltula fell to the ground only releasing one egg. Twilight lash and hack the Skulltula's head again and the egg hatch into a small Skulltula with no armor on it. It try to rush at Twilight, but it too was hit from Twilight slashes.

Twilight could see that it was weaken and decide to use her Finishing Blow to end it. Twilight jump in the air, her sword point in front of her. She stick it right into the Skulltula's head and jump off as it scream. It began to trash around in pain before stand on some of it legs and burn away. Twilight smile and sat down to rest for a second. Then a heart appear from the remains of the Skulltula and Twilight look at it.

"What's that?" She ask.

"Ah! A heart container. Every time you beat a boss, they drop it and you can increase your heath so you can last longer in battle." Cadance said.

Twilight walk up to it and pick it up. She felt some energy wash over her and her heath increase. In a blue glow appear in the room.

"Twilight, I made away for you to get out of here, and there something I have to tell you once we get out." Cadance said.

Twilight was a little confuse, but walk up to the glow and step in. She was lift and close her eyes and was beam out of the Dead Hallow Tree.


Twilight appear right in front of the tree and look around. Then heard something behind her. She turn away and saw a pony that had a horn and wings, She had what look to be a crown on her head and a heart on her flank.

"Twilight Sparkle, You have prove yourself that you can handle this challenge. And I can relive my true from to you." It said.

"Cadance?" Twilight ask when she heard the voice.

"Yes, It is I. I was imprison in the tree guarded by the Skulltula you just slay. Now it gone, my body she free but you only just started. My name is Princess Cadance, the Princess of Love. I'm also the niece of Princess Celestia." Cadence said.

Twilight just stood there in shock. She was meeting a Princess and she was the niece of another.

"It time you learn that Equestria is in danger and why." Cadance said.

Twilight sat down and listen.

"You see, legends were told that long before Equestria was made, three Ponies, Power the Earth Pony, Wisdom the Pegasus and Courage the Unicorn came to this land and saw that was bare with no life. Power, use her mighty hooves to shape the land. Wisdom, use her flying to give the blue sky's and clean water. Courage, using her magic gave life along the land and made the habits from all three of them, but they were worry. They fear that the tree ponies species will fight each other and use their power to create an fourth specie, An Alicorn. Having the Alicorn rule and treat all Ponies evenly they left, leaving behind Six crystals. They are call the Elements of Harmony. There is one pony that what to use the Elements for her own grain. A Black pony in armor. Nightmare Moon. She is an Alicorn as well but she has darkness in her heart. I learn about her plan and try to stop her, but alas I was no match for her. She imprison me in the tree and continue whatever plan she has. We must go to Canerlot and warn my Aunts of Nightmare Moon's plan. Who know what will happen if she gets her hooves on the Elements."

Twilight stood up and dust her off. Cadance turn to her and said, "You have show you got the Courage and Wisdom to handle dangerous challenges. For that I give you the Crystal of Courage."

Cadance held her head up and a green glow appear on her horn. Then a green crystal appear that was surround by a golden handle. Twilight held her head up as it floated to her.

You got the Crystal of Courage!

Cadance has trust you to keep it safe until it's need. You have two more Crystals to find.

Twilight lower her head and look at Cadance.

"Are you going to leave now?" She ask.

"I maybe free but the dangers around the land will be to great for you, so we'll got together." Cadance answer.

Twilight smile, she was glad. Now that she got all the things. She can finally see Canerlot, however she was going to miss her home.

Cadance disappear and Twilight heard her voice in her head.

"Nightmare Moon must not know I been free, so I will hide until I am need." She said.

Twilight run from the Dead Hollow Tree and started her way back to Unicorn Village.

Once Twilight got there she saw Scissor Cut and Mayor Test. Twilight sign. She knew that she had to deal with them again. She got close and listen to what they said.

"Twilight! I ask you to hand over your sword and shield and leave this Village!" Test said.

"I already plan on leaving, but I need this sword and shield to defend myself. You, as Mayor, should know that." Twilight said.

Test stop there. He knew she had a point. But none-less he wasn't going to let Twilight get away on attacking Scissor Cut.

"Yes, I know but you will have to find an way to defend yourself after you leave." He said.

"I am leaving but I'm taking the Unicorn Sword and the Wooden Shield with me." Twilight said and walk pass them.

Scissor Cut got in front of her and said, "You know the law! Fillies can't have swords!"

"Then why am I good with one? I think it may have to do something about my family I never knew! If you really want me out then let me go!" Twilight yell back.

Test started to use his Magic to grab the sword and shield but Cadance stop him by using her own magic to keep them on Twilight. Test was shock to see a light blue glow over power is brown glow. He knew that Twilight's was purple so who stop him?

"Your still a blank flank that has no talent and your sword play isn't it!" Scissor Cut said.

"LISTEN HERE SCISSOR CUT!", Twilight yell, "You always think because you have a cutie mark that you better then others, but what you don't get is that ones that don't have one is better then you think! There are many things out there that can discover what a pony talent is! So think about that next time you pick on somepony."

Scissor Cut back away when Twilight rise her voice. Mayor Test even back off.

"Now, I'm going to Canerlot and taking these with me so I can defend myself against the monsters that are out there." Twilight said and walk off leaving the two Unicorns speechless.

As Twilight near her house, she saw Lyra waiting for her.

"So, you're leaving?" She ask.

"Yeah, I'm both glad and sad about it." Twilight said.

Lyra nods and hold out a harp.

"Your harp?" Twilight ask.

"Yes, I what you to have it. I don't what you to forget about me." Lyra said.

Twilight took the harp and smile.

"I'll never forget about you, Lyra. You're my best friend." Twilight said.

"I know, come back visit some time ok?" Lyra said.

Twilight nods and hug her friend. Then runs off ready for her adventure as Lyra watch.

"Good bye, Twilight." Lyra said.


Twilight walk until she reach a giant field that had a few trees around it and some paths learning to different ways. Twilight just stare in awe on what she saw.

"Welcome Twilight Sparkle, to Equestria Field." Cadance said.

"Wow!, I never knew that there was a field so big!" Twilight said.

"Yes, however, it quiet a long way to Canterlot on hoof, so I know a quicker way." Cadance said.

"Huh? What that?" Twilight ask.

"There a small village not to far from here, you can head there for the faster way to Canterlot." Cadance said.

"Another village? What that one call?" Twilight ask again.

"Ponyville. A Village that fill with all kinds of Ponies. You might even make some friends there." Cadance said.

"Ponyville? Well, if it the quickest way then which path should I take?" Twilight ask.

"Take the one in front of you. It leans to Ponyville." Cadance said.

Twilight took the path in front of her and follow it. Twilight walk down the path and look at the field. She continue on until the sun started to set.

"Looks like Aunt Tia had to set the sun now." Cadance said.

"Tia? Set the sun?" Twilight ask confuse.

"Yes, Tia is just a short version of Celestia name and she can control the sun. My other Aunt, Luna control the Moon. Nightmare Moon can also control the moon but Aunt Luna does it most of the time." Cadance said.

"You have two aunts? That means there two Princesses?!" Twilight ask in surprise.

"Yes, but you must be careful, some monsters come out at night. And stay on the path. They show more offend when you are off the path." Cadance warn.

Twilight nods and stay on the path. After a while Twilight stop to rest. She took off her sword and shield and set them right next to her. And sat down. Cadance appear and got all the stuff they need for a fire. Twilight pull out Lyra's Harp, and looks at it.

"Miss her again?" Cadance said as she sat next to her.

"I do, but I will save Equestria for her and all ponies." Twilight said.

Cadance nods. Twilight was learning. Then she heard something. She stood up and ready herself.

"Twilight someone coming. I must hide again, but I'll will help you in any way I can." Cadance warn.

Twilight nods and pick up her sword and shield as Cadance disappear again.

Soon three Skeletons ponies walk up to her. Their eyes sockets glow as they near Twilight's fire. The had no horns or wings, showing that they were once Earth Ponies. Twilight stood her ground as they close in on her.

"This is strange. We are still on the path. How are they appearing in a small numbers?" Cadance said.

"I'm not sure myself but I guess they don't look friendly." Twilight said.

"No, they not. They are Skulls Ponies. They can be taking down very quickly." Cadance said.

Twilight nods and held her shield up to block an attack. She swing her sword and knock the head off. It continue to move but couldn't see where Twilight was. Twilight took it out with another swing and turn to the last two. She took them out with out a problem. Just as she was about to relax more show up. Twilight stood her ground again and took them down, but more and more started to show up and she was started to get tired.

Finally Twilight beat them all and was breathing hard. She knee to the ground and try to catch her breath. Then she heard more of them.

"Oh come on! How many are there?!" Twilight shouted.

"They will keep coming until the sunrise but that is 8 hours away from now!" Cadance said.

"Darn it!" Twilight shouted and stood back up.

Before they and she can move, a rope surround a few of them and they where pull away.

"HEYAW!" a voice said as the Skull Ponies were spin in the air.

Twilight could make out a Earth Pony that was orange with yellow mane and tail. The ends were tie and she had green eyes. She appear about Twilight's age. Then she saw a read pony charging at the Skull Ponies and knock them down. The orange filly threw the ones she had into other and they become a pile of bones. Twilight block one next to her and slash it twice before it could hit her. The three took the Skull Ponies out quicker then Twilight did alone. But more kept coming.

"Agh! There too many! We need to get out here!" Cadance said to Twilight.

Twilight nods and kicks her fire at them and they all run. But Twilight was so tired from the fight that she couldn't keep up with the two Earth ponies.

"Big Mac! Get that there pony! She can't keep with us!" the filly said.

The red pony, now know as Big Mac, turn back and put Twilight on her back. He buck a few Skull Ponies and then ran to catch up with the filly. They ran until they reach a small village.

"SKULL PONIES ARE LOOSE!" The orange filly shouted.

A few ponies poke there heads out of the houses and saw the two Ponies and the Skull Ponies right behind them.

A few Unicorns quickly ran to the edge of the village and fire they beams that knock each Skull Pony down. Soon the Orange Filly and Big Mac made it in the village and the Unicorns place a shield around the Village. The Skull Ponies couldn't get though and soon they retreat back under ground.

"Big Mac and Applejack!", Shouted an voice, "What in tarnation are you trying to do...Who is this?"

A green old pony with a grey mane and tail with a pie as her cutie mark step forward and was about to yell at the two ponies when she spotted Twilight.

"Granny Smith, This pony was camping out in the field and she was attack by the Skull Ponies. But she was able to hold out on her own until there was too many, so Me and Big Mac gave her a hoof. But we had to retreat and warn Ponyville." The Filly name Apple Jack said.

Granny Smith look at Twilight who was trying to keep her eyes open. Some ponies notices that she had a sword and shield.

"No wonder she was able to, she has a sword and a shield for such a young age." One pony said.

"Good heavens, she look beat. Must have took down a lot Skull Ponies." Another said.

"Yeah I counted, She took down 60 Skull Ponies before me and Big Mac step in." Apple Jack said.

That surprise all the ponies. 60 Skull Ponies? By herself? At that age? Granny Smith walk up to Twilight and ask, "Who are you my dear?"

"Twilight...Sparkle." She said before she lost the fight and fell asleep.

"Twilight Sparkle? A fine name for her. Let take her back to Sweet Apples Arcs. She can rest there." Granny Smith said and the whole town went back to sleep.


Morning arise and Twilight notices that she was in a bed when she woke up. She saw her Sword, Shield and her bags on a table. Cadance appear next to her.

"Morning Sleepy head." She said.

"What happen?" Twilight ask.

"You pass out after the two ponies help you. We are in a Apple Farm not to far from Ponyville." Cadance answer.

Twilight then heard somepony calling form out side.

"Now Apple Jack, your rope skill have improve but, you got to help more around the farm." A old female said.

"I know Granny Smith, but I'm more worry about that filly." A young voice said.

"Now, now Apple Jack, I'm sure she fine. She was tried, that all. Even after beating 60 Skull Ponies, she has to be really tried." The old voice said again.

Twilight got out the bed and walk to the window and look out. She saw the orange filly and the old green mare talking. Then she saw the red Stallion look up are her.

"She's awake." He said.

They look up and the Orange filly said, "Morning Sugar Cube!"

"Um... Morning." Twilight call back.

"Why don't come on down." The filly said.

Twilight move away from window and put back on her stuff. She walk down stairs and soon come to a room that had all the stuff for the food they eat. She step outside and saw the Filly ran up to her and shook her hoof really fast.

"Howdy there! I'm Applejack, nice to meet you. That my big brother Big Mac and our grandmother Granny Smith." She said.

"Um..nice to meet you all." Twilight said still shaking from the hoof shake.

"Applejack let her hoof go." Granny Smith said.

Applejack did. Twilight shook her hoof and then look at the family.

"It really is nice to meet you all, I'm..." Twilight started to say but was cut off.

"Don't worry we know your name already, Twilight." Applejack said.

"Oh! I guess I was more tried then I thought." Twilight said remembering that she already told them her name.

"Yes even after handle all those Skull Ponies. You took out 60 of them." Applejack said.

"Well it was my first time out of my village." Twilight said.

"Your first time?!", Applejack shouted, "But it look like you been out there since you were born!"

"Has your parents took you anywhere?" Granny Smith ask.

"No, I don't even know my parents." Twilight said sadly.

"Oh, sorry. I lost my parents as well. Me and Big Mac and a new filly that was born a few months ago are the only ones." Applejack said.

You must be lucky to have siblings. I the only born filly." Twilight said feeling sorry for them.

"Hey, don't worry about. We maybe siblings but we like some friends outside of the farm." Apple Jack said.

Twilight look up, a filly that wanted friend beyond her family? She smile.

"Well you just got one. After all you help me when I was in trouble and let me sleep in your bed even without knowing who I was." Twilight said.

"Thanks Twi." Applejack said.

Twilight nods and then Granny Smith step up.

"So where are you heading?" She ask.

"To Canterlot." Twilight answer and the Apple Family gasp.

"Canterlot?!", Applejack shouted, "Why are you heading there?"

"I have to see Princess Celestia." Twilight answer.

"Whoa Nelly! No pony has ever try to see the princess unless the princess call for them." Applejack said.

"Well, I have to and I was told that there a faster way to reach there then on hoof." Twilight said.

"Well, yeah you can just take the train to Canerlot." Granny Smith said.

"A train? Where is it?" Twilight ask.

"It in Ponyville and you might want some one to show you around." Applejack said.

"Will you help me then Applejack?" Twilight ask.

"Sure, Anythin' for a friend." Applejack said.

"Ok, now Apple Jack you remember..." Granny Smith started to say.

"I know Granny Smith, I'm not little anymore." Applejack said and left with Twilight.


Applejack and Twilight walk though Ponyville. Applejack show all the places in the town.

"And that were we sell some Shields to some guards that needs them." Applejack pointed out.

"Really? You sell shields here?" Twilight ask.

"Sure do! And you got one already, Sugar Cube." Applejack said.

"Yeah but it made out of wood." Twilight said.

"Really, well getting a shield here is pretty hard, those things cost about 80 bits!" Applejack said.

"80 BITS?!", Twilight shouted, "Back in my village the Wooden Shield cost 100 bits for an Adult and 20 bits for a Filly."

"Really?! That much for a wooden shield?!" Applejack ask in surprise.

Twilight nods before some hit her head.

"Ooff." Twilight said before looking to see what hit her.

It was a ball. Then three fillies Twilight age ran up to them.

"Hey! Can you pass the ball here?!" One of them call out.

"Hey! Isn't that the Unicorn that took down 60 Skull Ponies?" Another ask.

"No way, Bon-Bon! There no way she could be that unicorn." The third said.

"Is everypony that surprise I took out that many Skull Ponies?" Twilight ask Applejack.

"Eyep! The highest amount of Skull Ponies ever defeated was 55. You broke the record by defeated five more Skull Ponies." Applejack said.

"See? Told you Depry." Bon-Bon said.

"Well, it nice to know that somepony beside Trixie can defeat that many in once night." The first filly said.

"Yeah, Maybe she can tell us how she did it." The third filly said.

"Maybe your right Depry. So come how long have you been at this?" Bon-Bon ask.

"Um, well, Last night was the first time I even left my village." Twilight said.

"WHAT?! YOUR FIRST TIME!" Bon-Bon shouted.

"Wow! It took Trixie three nights to get that amount, Right Time Turner?" "Depry ask the first filly.

"Yes, 72 hours 25 minutes and 12 seconds before she made a record." Time Turner said.

"Now y'all just because Twi broke the record doesn't mean she needs to be surround. In fact Twi here is going to Canterlot to see the Princess." Applejack said.

The three fillies stood there in shock. They look at the filly that was the same age as them.

"Really?! The princess?" Depry ask.

"But why is she going?" Bon-Bon ask.

"You know, I not sure. Twi, why are you going?" Applejack ask her.

"Um...well I always dream about meeting the princess and a few days ago, me and a friend was suppose to go there to deliver some stuff but these strange guards appear and attack us." Twilight said.

"Really? Where your friend now?" Time Turner ask.

"I don't know, one of the guards knock me out and when I woke up, I was alone." Twilight said.

"Sorry Sugar Cube." Applejack said.

"I'm ok now because I have friends no matter where I go." Twilight said smiling.

"Oh here Twilight, Take this shield." Bon-Bon said and pull out a huge shield.

It was cover in blue with a Alicorn on the front. Yellow rays shine from the wings the made it look like it was holding the Sun. On three corners where the sun itself. And below the Alicorn was three triangles. Twilight replace it with her Wooden Shield but, found it was too big for her to use in her hoof.

"Where did you get that?" Depry ask.

"My dad gave it to me. He told me to gave this to a pony that you think is a great warrior and I think Twilight is one." Bon-Bon said.

"Thanks Bon-Bon." Twilight said.

"Well I'll take you to the train station, the ticket to Canterlot cost only ten bits." Applejack said.

"Thanks Applejack, I'll see you all later." Twilight said before she and Applejack walk away.

As the three fillies, a white unicorn appear with a purple mane and tail. Her horn was glowing for some reason and it kept taking her to that same Filly that appear last night.

"Why does my horn keep taking me to that filly?", it said, "Wait, did I hear that she going to see the Princess? Well I guess I talk to her when she gets back."

The unicorn filly watch Twilight walk off having a little trouble with her new shield. She wasn't sure but there was something about that filly.

Author's Note:

Anyone know who the unicorn filly following Twilight was? The new shield will be helpful in the next dungeon. Next Twilight not only meets Celestia and Luna, but Nightmare Moon ask well. She then goes after the rest of the Crystals and learn her first song. I'm still planning on the second Dungeon so that will be save after the next chapter unless I run into more problems.